*CELEBRATING* DAY 50 OF LOCKDOWN

Main *CELEBRATING* DAY 50 OF LOCKDOWN

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison
      *CELEBRATING* DAY 50 OF LOCKDOWN

I ….. am not entirely sure how to express my feelings toward this video lol lol …. please enjoy happy #EverydayMay Day 5 also bonus points to anyone who …

Hannah Zantvoort

the woahs were the best part haha

Ana Karen Ochoa Madrid

I'm so glad that we have Allana. Seriously.

Genesis Cabrera

Allana: I'm going to do 50 woah's
            Also Allana: Dabs 50 times

J Jadot

Fifty ⭐️’s 😍

Maggie Harter

I haven’t been able to catch my breath this whole videoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚

Harshita Patel

Thank you for this! Made me smile at the end of a tiring day 😊

Lauuriish

50 lols at this video ❀️

Jennifer Stevenson

The Meryl part killed me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kasha P

this might be your GREATEST video of all time!!

Emma Gillett

Loving these May videos, having some comedic relief right now is so necessary! I'd love to see some food/cooking videos. Thanks for all you do!

Kanisart

You are the funniest youtuber ever! Love it

Tanisha Singh

Why is this the greatest thing

Stephanie Galarza

Lolol, this might have been the best thing I’ve ever watched!! I love watching the things you come up with, and Meryl is just the cutest thing ever πŸ’•

Lea Gucciardi

woah. woah. woah. A Vibe.

Lindsay Elizabeth

This was so much fun!! I totally second the ASMR video πŸ˜‰

Inky ChΓ©rie

Omg. This was so silly. I love it 😭 also, Educated is such a good read! 😊

she’s on top

I love this video! I can relate so much. I am constantly finding things to do around my house to entertain myself. You keep me going through this quarantine. thanks for being so real and funny!

mittUPPE ilivet

lol, refund from who? XD

Rachelle Clark

I freaking loved this video!!

Ash Shtikel

No one asked for this but we NEEDED this. hahaha im dead

Stella Kechedzhi

Allana!!!!!! You've reminded me of this joke and you'll definitely enjoy it! The best ASMR ever was Voldemort whispering announcements in Deathly Hallows pt 2!!! <3

Lou Tsinos

Please talk about drugstore makeup favs!!

Kaileyne Stevenson

Inspired me to do multiple workouts 50 times each and now I’m ded πŸ₯΄

abc

No ASMR please. Ugh.

abc

That is not how you whoa, but we appreciate the enthusiasm πŸ˜‚

raufa shaikh

Thank you for this video.. Love you Womannn πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ˜˜

Lauren Baxter

This is the type of content I live for

Toni Cuebas

LOL’d at 50 whoas πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ

Erika S

You're a gem Allana. Love Everyday May.

Angelie Miclat

I love you too, Allana!! ❀ I'm a fan of yours from Philippines! ❀ stay at home and stay safe always loves! πŸ’–

Mandy

This is the quality content I never knew I needed πŸ’•

Amena Said

Is anyone gonna tell her that's not a "WOAH"???

Sayma Azam

Amazing Allana your so so amazing love u β™₯️β™₯️

Pia Jergens

"50 products on your face" challenge πŸ˜‚

#127539
                                                                          Pia Jergens

sending all the love back to you as well ❀️✨

#127540
                                                                            Miss Rubilocks

My cat was so confused by the sped up Meryl meows 🀣🀣🀣

#127541
                                                                              Audree Elizabeth

This is such an allana video πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

#127542
                                                                                cajsita

Who else was waiting for her to take 50 tequila shots ?

#127543
                                                                                  Dominique Matte

Your videos help me prepare in the morning to go to work at the hospital and laugh so much!
                                                                                    Thank you πŸŒˆπŸ’—

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!