Celebrities Most Famous Feuds And Where They Stand Now

Main Celebrities Most Famous Feuds And Where They Stand Now

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      Biggest Celebrities Feuds And Where They Stand Now

Biggest Celebrity Fall Outs Ever And What Their Status Is Now. Subscribe: …

Hope De Leon

wow these beef esp. the Cardi B x Nicki Minaj is not safe even for carnivores to eat haha

Its_ Hayland

What is it with Cardi and throwing her shoes at people???

jennifer stewart

I call B.S. there is no way you accidentally forget to invite yourr BFF
            A real BFF would have been there and you have your BFF with you during the wedding
            I have no clue who most of these people are

Jessica Fauvet

Mgk vs eminem

Hilaria Guzmán

YES, I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN MARIAH CAREY AND JLO! JLOS BEEN TAKING PPLS MUSIC FOR YEARSSSS AND GHOST WRITERS HELPING HER! EVEN WENT AS FAR AS STEALING FAMOUS PPLS LYRICS AND VOICE AND HER ALBUM SAYING IT WAS HERS AS CLEARLY YOU CAN HEAR IT'S NOT JLO SINGING! IT'S ASHANTI, CHRISTINA MILIAN AND MARIAH CAREY. IT WAS MESSED UP BECAUSE TOMMY MOTOLA (MARIAH'S EX) TRIED TO MAKE MARIAH JEALOUS AND MAKING HER LOOK BAD BY TAKING HER MUSIC BECAUSE THEY BOTH ARE SIGNED AT COLUMBIA RECORDS… IT WAS SHADY AF! MADE MARIAH PUSH HER RECORD BACK BECAUSE OF THE SONG THEFT… DON'T BELIEVE ME, LOL… GO LOOK IT UP ON YOUTUBE… GO LISTEN FOR YOURSELF… ITS PRETTY MESSED UP! SO MAKES A LOT OF SENSE WHY MARIAH DOES NOT LIKE HER… AS WELL AS OTHER FAMOUS SINGERS TOO, THEY'RE JUST NOT AS VOCAL ABOUT IT… BUT FEEL THE SAME AS MC.. MC ISN'T JEALOUS AS A PETTY SCHOOL GIRL AS YOU'RE MAKING HER OUT TO BE WITH JLO… SO PLZ GO AND UPDATE THIS FEUD ON THE WHY PLZZ 😝😆😘😘😉😉

Hilaria Guzmán

You know what… I call bullshit and hypocrisy on manyyyy, especially Nicki Minaj! So you allllll are tripping off cultural appropriation!!! BUT IT'S OKAY FOR NICKI TO WALK AROUND SAYING CHUN-LI, AS IN CHUNG-LI AN ASIAN WOMAN… AND WEARING EAST ASIAN CLOTHING, AND DANCERS WITH A CONICAL HAT OR, (RICE HATS) ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? AND WITH SO MANY WOMAN WITH THEIR NOSES PIERCED SCREAMING, "THAT'S NOT RIGHT, THAT'S CULTURAL APPROPRIATION." THIS COMES FROM THE MIDDLE EAST/TO INDIA… it has a long and rich history to it; showing wealth status, class, marriage/wedding and much more! this as a great example of cultural appropriation…So I don't wanna hear people that are hypocrites… Like how Selena Gomez got a lot crap wearing ethnic clothing in her video… I get it, but we can't keep crying wolf either…

Shirley Alvarez

You all should know the mariah and jlo beef is back when tommy montolla signed jlo to sony after mariahs split with him… Jlo did a song extremely similar to mariahs in a scandolous way

Brailey Martin

today lindsay looks like a grandma and paris still looks 18

Olivera Ostojic

Yeah who forgets to invite bff to a wedding…

Pheonix Rainbow

"LiAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR"
                          "what was the reason, WHAT WAS THE REASON!?!"
                          sips tea, iced tea

Kenny Strydom

Uhm… you did not tell the whole story about jlo and Mariah. jlo stole some of mariah's tracks, it's well known and thats why Mariah said she didn't know her. Know your facts.

匚尺ㄚ丂ㄒ卂ㄥ 爪乇ㄒ卄

"sabotaged her red tour"

But Taylor was already fake playing guitar sooooo ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Oh!Positivity

Lets just be honest here…
                                They just made this video 'cuz Taylor and Katy are back together…

Kay jewelers

Mariah jealous of Jlo?😂😂😂😂

Rayan Hago

Actually Miley and nicki are now on good terms , it's just that in a little fun to tease.

Belinda Enata

I know this isn’t a big one but Danielle Brocoli 🥦 and Iggy Azelea

Ginx Teng

I still dont know why this gossip channel dont know whats the real problem between Mariah-JLo. And say Mariah is jealous is amusing, jealous in what?

reeshal kumar

Can I Get 100 Dislikes
                                          I never got one 👎

Leticia Wilson

I think they should make part 2 and include

Beyonce vs riri
                                            Justin Bieber vs Shawn mandes
                                            Xxx T vs Drake
                                            Kim vs Beyonce
                                            The weedknd vs Justin Bieber
                                            Kourtny kardashian vs Sofia Ritchie
                                            Quavo vs xxx T

ALEX PLAYS GAMES

Eminem vs machine gun Kelly

Itz_ kriistella

Part 2

Ronni Jhay

4:12 AMAs? It's Grammys

Prince & Sisters 4ever

lol I wish cardi and nicki would resolve, then they would be some BOMB colabs!

Aki Akabane

i find it so funny how its only 2019 and everyone is like "#overit" and expects everyone of their fans or the audiences to just "forget about it"

Swix zle

Taylor vs. Katy
                                                        DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE

Iman Karani

Tristan Thompson fiancé ??? Since when were they engaged lol

Danielle Blessie

U young people. Ugh!!! Mariah and jlo are enemies bcoz of Tommy matola. Look it up

Wendy O’dell

Jayz and Beyonce so above Kanye and Kim in every way imaginable!

Aruka Hashbrown

They don't only throw shade, they throw shoes… I need help =[

Saloni Verma

All this fueds are fake and scripted

avvy garcia

There's also the Mariah Carey vs Ariana Grande and Demi Lovato feud. Mariah also said she "didn't know" Ariana and when a Mariah fan called Ariana the "lesser" version of Carey, Demi Lovato stepped in and told the fan they had it the other way around

Ryhane Johnson

Mariah Carey and Nikki Manij

Jeannine Jenova

We all know Kim K has a nice body so Chloe being called out for body shaming? No, like stfu you know it's because the lack of personal integrity she possesses and fame mongering. She has no talent other than the fact all she does is post narcissistic, photoshopped selfies, one after the other. She even photoshops her kids for Christ sake..Chloe just saying it like it is. So what? Truth hurts. Plus Kim is petty as f. Just because someone may or may not necessarily be in the same socio-economic standing as you doesn't mean they have any less of a voice or are any less right. Great argument Kim..
                                                                        -_-

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                      error: Content is protected !!