Celebrity Beauty Products That Were A Danger To Consumers

Main Celebrity Beauty Products That Were A Danger To Consumers

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by TheTalko.
Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      Celebrity Beauty Products That Were A Danger To Consumers

Kylie Jenner, Jojo Siwa, and Jeffree Star Are Just A Few Celebs Whose Beauty Products Have Been Questioned. Subscribe: …

TheTalko

Anyone use or buy any of these products? 👀

Haleigh Gunselman

I will never ever buy from Kylie or the Kardashian’s. I won’t support a BILLIONAIRE who produces shitty makeup and products and doesn’t have a return policy! And she is so basic with her packaging. You’d think she would put more money into her products but ohhhh wait…all she wants is the money. Will never support cheapskates who are rich asf!

Masha Mitchell

That model giselle is the most overrated human on earth. She is not attractive at all.

Masha Mitchell

Stop buying celebrity crap. Damn people are dumb.

Jსst მnიthპr1

Jaclyn immediately apologize to her fans?!? She’s still lying saying their 100% safe. Lol no that’s a BOLD FACED LIE🤥maybe you and ur company should fact check before you push lies. Youz sound just as bad as these shitty influencers. Delusional bull shit🙄
                And Kim’s extre filled alcohol perfume not only dangerous but it’s literally cheep shit. Hence all the alcohol in it.

M Litvin

Never buy celebrity endorsed products OR made in China junk.

Dominique Z

also gwenyth paltrow sUcKs

Dominique Z

everyone loves jojo

Allens GayLife

jaclyn hill releases lip sticks

The talko: CELEBRITY LIPSTICKS THAT WERE DANGEROUS TO THE SOCIETY

sunrocks

Jeffre star is the last person you would wanna see on that list (in my opinion)

Agents of Buzzfeed Unsolved

Imma stick to morphe
                            I DONT LIKE JEFFERY STAR THO

Sharon Imaobong

kardashian are always on talko

Sharon Imaobong

if Kylie Jenner is not on talko
                                I will never be surprised

Cheryln Kurz

People have reactions to products. You can be allergic to any ingredient in even the highest quality product. Plenty of people use these products and have no reactions and no problems.
                                  Most of these celebrities just put their names on the products and aren’t the ones making the products, picking all the ingredients, or deciding on advertising.

Cheryln Kurz

I can’t stand Gwyneth Paltrow! She turned into some weird lifestyle guru. She tells her followers to buy these super expensive products and experiences, like vagina steaming and that weird jade egg. Go back to naming kids stupid names!

Audrina Montoya

Jake paul

Danni Ellis

I will never ever buy anything from the Jenner’s or the Kardashian’s. jeffree star yea I will buy from him and I am so glad that Rihanna was not in this video. And I will never ever buy anything from Jaclyn hill her lipsticks look disgusting I was nearly 🤢 from
                                        Looking at the lipsticks I wanted to 🤮

Alexandra Anita

I though jefree are one of the best cosmetic but

Alexandra Anita

Lol so whats cosmetic that save good for us ????? Can u make it in next media …..

Alexandra Anita

I know jacklyn is extreme and danger

Zita Kovács

Jaclyn immediately apologized lol in which universe?

pound bakery hoe

We all know the only reason this video came out is because of the Jaclyn Hill shit so they can get views

Jacqueline Robinson

I would never by anything from the kar-jen family ever or anything trump

casey kidwell

JH's lipsticks arent dangerous to use Yall are reaching now

Redgamig9000

Ok this one girl tryed the walnut scrub and she had a Allergy so

Ally _1119

I will never buy from the Kardashians or Jaclyn Hill

Sandra Braithwaite

~cash me outside~ just started endorsing ATM machines

LAPI

I just use natural products, they're much better and safe

Michelle Lee

Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty is amazing. I've used it for 5 years and it's erased a LOT of damage from natural aging, the sun, pollution and also from using products similar to these.

We not only need to do our own research on these brands but people don't always understand that these celebs often times have little to no actual hands-on involvement manufacturing these products. Their name is on it but they couldn't tell you what's in them… It's all about the cash…

rocsi ali

Here I am buying most products from dollar tree totally fine and saving money

BTS ARMY LISA

I actually don’t know what the Kardashian’s did right honestly

Ian Seels

This video is a bit rude these accusations it’s only like 1 in a million people have a problem and you can’t please everyone

Mr Vez

I always have trust issue when it comes to skincare or makeup made by celebrities.

L33DyA JKauR

I dun now what to say …celebs are attracted to ppl who wants to love them… sorry all not going to help us thru good n bad moment. Dun trust ppl

#71836
                                                                          aarti sharma

Just because they are famous just not mean there products are gonna be perfect .just stick to the original brands that actually know what they are doing n let those brands take there time n prove themselves ur body is not ment to experiment on.

#71837
                                                                            jade jadely

My name is Jade

#71838
                                                                              Marisa Wilhite

I’m early!!!!!

#71839
                                                                                Alejandra Romero

Cardi B

#71840
                                                                                  DarkMoonPriestess39

I knew that I had a reason for never wearing makeup…

#71841
                                                                                    Sonya Bowles

Sounds like Melania learned how to run a business from her husband. Not a shocker that her business failed before it started.

#71842
                                                                                      Clarisa AntiAgingDermatology

Walnuts scrubs destroys collagen fibers on your skin.. Terrible ingredient for skin

#71843
                                                                                        Get With The Glo

Um Jaclyn Hill is not a celebrity she is an influencer its a BIG difference!!!!! The problem with the beauty community is that large influencers think they are celebrities. Let not add to this delusional mindset please!!!!

#71844
                                                                                          Annie Alden

3:22 lmao no she didn't, where you been

#71845
                                                                                            Lisa M.Sosa

I would not buy from all of these that were shown

#71846
                                                                                              Carrie Schmidt

JoJo and Nickelodeon should have taken Jeffree 🌟’s advice on Claire’s being cancelled 😂

#71847
                                                                                                SUPREME

but jojo cannot even be the one to blame, she didn’t make them😂.

#71848
                                                                                                  Ryan & Erik Kagy

Is Jojo The new Hanna Montana?

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!