Charity Shop OUTFIT CHALLENGE! ~ Freddy VS Josie! ~ Freddy My Love & Fashion Mumblr

Main Charity Shop OUTFIT CHALLENGE! ~ Freddy VS Josie! ~ Freddy My Love & Fashion Mumblr

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      Charity Shop OUTFIT CHALLENGE! ~ Freddy VS Josie! ~ Freddy My Love & Fashion Mumblr

Today I am with my FAVOURITE lady Josie/Fashion Mumblr and we are going head to head in the charity/thrift shop outfit challenge! Make sure you leave a …

Elle W.

Hey big spender πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ sooo funny

Mavis Vermillion

i totally love your channel freddy!!! #loveYOU

Thunderstormofoblivion

I actually LOVE that Grace Kelly in Monaco look. And that bridal look was super cute and classy tbh

Anonymous Anonymous

I vote Freddy. Loved Freddy's Grace Kelly in Monaco outfit. Stunning xx

Christina

I love these collab videos! You and Josie are so cute together. I like how we get to see a bit of behind the scenes goofiness.

Caz Gearb

I live in Chiswick and never gone in living and giving. Will have to try it now! When I lived in Pimlico there were some fantastic charity shops round there on Wilton road

Jen Lambie

Do you recognise any donated clothing?

Antonio Gomes

Freddy: "Strip tease!"
                      Josie: "Freddy's channel is about to get demonetized."
                      holy crap Freddy you must have laughed so much while editing this.

moroccansalma

Could you make a haul for autumn suitable for university classes and hospital practicals. ❀️

Heather Fuller

I NEED to know where Josie got those shorts she’s wearing in the intro!! I need shorts like that 😍😍😍

Samantha Pokorny

She literally has the same image of a wedding dress as me

Lydia Larson

Josie's looks were my favorite for outfits 1 and 2 but I think Freddy's look was my favorite for outfit 3. Love you both!!

hidayah hadi

Omg you posted a videoooo!!!!! Yassa😍😍😍😍

xsakisaki

I live for your videos with Josie! πŸ˜‚ for some reason whenever I watch your guys’ channels separately I always think you have really similar styles but when I see you two together i always realize how different you two are too! Maybe it’s just your color palettes that are super similar πŸ˜‚πŸ’–πŸ’–

Just Whitney

I loved this; all the outfits are cute

Christine Saarinas

you both look like david and goliath. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Esther Cerchi

Josie… I πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ that last dress …and Freddy I πŸ’™ those last shoes …. cute

Kb C

Freddy singing β€œHey Big Spender” was the highlight of an amusing video!

Veronica W

she really loves pink…

ReBeccaShotton.com

OMG you guys are HILARIOUS! It's great to see Josie being a goof. Do more together!!

Tasia Tyler

Best Josie scene: hiding behind the little pink handbag!! This was an amazing video from both of you! The laughing and singing! Just brought some real joy to my day! I think you’re both winners!!

Nikki Poncsak

Such a fun video! Looks like you had so much fun making it, it was a joy to watch!

angmansb

😍 Love you too together so cute!

Estelle Sandford

I thought Josie’s ladylikeinlace β€œblouse” outfit was so cute! Reminded me of a 60s housewife! Cute!

Stefan Makara

Okay Freddy won 100% XD She got the outfits, not pieces- pieces are easier to find when you don't have to worry about styling them! Also she brought stuff that fit and didn't mistake a dress for a blouse πŸ˜›

But Mumblr being like 'this is my charity shop outfit, oh please pass me my Channel' killed me XD

Madison Herries

Such great finds !

Victoria Ng

I always imagined that Freddy was shorter than Josie….

Veronica Tellez

Loved it!πŸ€—πŸŒΈ

Britta Struhs

Freddy you should totally do a video where you show viewers how you determine the quality of an item and if is worth it's price. Like you could do a whole video dedicated to what you look for in a shoe you'd be willing to invest in.

S N

Well people do need to donate their nice things to charity shops instead of selling everything online in order for charity shops to have nice things.

Lisa Kerr

Love it!! You two are my favourite YouTubers!! Josie won with her 1st outfit. πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Erana Breitmeyer

Freddie, I adore Josie, but you totally won that challenge. 😘

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                    error: Content is protected !!