CHARLOTTE TILBURY HOT LIPS 2! ALL SWATCHES!

Main CHARLOTTE TILBURY HOT LIPS 2! ALL SWATCHES!

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      CHARLOTTE TILBURY HOT LIPS 2! ALL SWATCHES!

LINKS UK US BLURB! Charlotte has bottled the beauty DNA of 11 strong, magic men & women to create 11 new Hot …

Crazy Kids Mak & Kik

LOVE YOU!!!

shireen Ibdah

Where did you get these glasses????

ScreamToASigh

More shades than ever before and none are amazing for pale skin/ cool tones Thanks for swatching.

Oceanchild818

WG on point tonight! β€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

Mary Lou Starling

I give a shit & you are Gorgeous !!!
                Gotta get me some J . K . Magic after I wake up – Luv ya πŸ’–πŸŒΉ

Charlotte Holdcroft

Wait…are we not going to talk about those glasses??? BOMB

Melissa Malone

You’re especially saucy today!!!! Adorbs!! The lipsticks look great too!πŸ₯°

Misty Parsons

That last pinky nude shade is to die for..absolutely GORGEOUS!!πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ’„πŸ’‹ Thank you for sharing these with us..always enjoy your swatches. Love you, Wayne!!❀️😘 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

aa vv

Greetings from San Francisco fan girl, Wayne (wink)!

Prameow Meow

Never been so early daddy

Valerie Yoder

You're the best Wayne.

Heba Alkilani

All the love for u blind make up artist from syria 😘

mansi trivedi

Loved swatches and ur glasses too

shuj Mh

Wow loveit colors 2&3 😍

LYNNSTER1971

The 2 pink shades blended would be purrrrfect for me. Groovy glasses, Wayne. Great concept!

RinnyDale

πŸ‘πŸ‘

pro6703

Hilarious comments, Wayne.

If you don’t want to be distracted by your glasses, put a small label on each lipstick πŸ’„. Number the lipsticks on the labels. Take a master sheet and, using print you can read without your glasses, write the shades of the lipsticks on the paper, together with the number you assigned to each lipstick πŸ’„.

I label my lipsticks, eyeshadows, etc., by putting mini labels on each product and writing a short description of shade, for example, pink-brown, and I write M for matte, etc. It saves me time searching for colours I want to use.

Nico Ninimurphette

And now you have lipstick on your glasses.
                                          …And now you have lipstick on your shirt. 🀣😘

heather palmer

Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I got dance floor nude looks bloody smashing and don’t even get me started on the packaging 😍😍😍😍😍

Nora G

Your glasses are distracting a little ! Love the colours, especially that Mauve/deep colour! It would be a nude on my dark skin! Thanks for the swatches! πŸ’‹πŸ’„

rubberduckylover100

Everything about this video gives me joy.

Stephanie Nakagawa

I love it, Wayne Goss is doing that girl thing wahaha gay pride πŸ™‚

MarleeBee 713

OMG THE COLORS ARGHRHGRUGHGG

Mrs10yearsafter

Love it! 😍
                                                      Beautiful, thank you for the review πŸ˜‰

Stephanie Nakagawa

Well you look cute πŸ™‚

mouza al nuaimi

hhhhh just love the way you swatch

Vanna Nicole Oropilla

Nobody:

Other makeup artists:

Wayne: swatches lipstick on his forehead

Qamar Adnan

Blind make up artist πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ€ πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jahan Ara

Very good πŸ‘πŸ‘

Qamar Adnan

Wow .. nice colors n this shirt color suits u a lot n ur glasses are just β€οΈπŸ˜€

M3records

Can you show us how you pop them into a palette?

True Baronesse

I'll stick to YSL volupte shine 😁

Ronda Meier

They all look the same and I'm sorry, are way over priced. OK can you video depotting them? That would be cool to see. And you wearing glasses makes you even hotter (sorry not sorry lol)

Vicky V

These glasses are hilarious! Never seen anything like them before!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

#66749
                                                                          MartinaElegant40

I could use all of them! Beautiful colors. "make you moist" always something extra 😘 Thank you for all your great reviews!

#66750
                                                                            Ay B

Omg! I ❀ the face swatching!

I'm not ready to let anyone see me in reading glasses yet. I only use them in the house.

#66751
                                                                              Drea D’lux

🀣Make you moist………wow! Just wow. Had to go back to be sure I heard right. Lβ™₯️VE IT

#66752
                                                                                heather palmer

Just ordered mine about 5 minutes ago πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ’„πŸ’„ they look super wow x

#66753
                                                                                  PGTT MCR

Where did you get your glasses? Awesome!! I love how you swatch on your forehead 🀣

#66754
                                                                                    Nelz Ddd

Really facinated with the fact that you swatch it on your forehead πŸ’“

#66755
                                                                                      JClover2

Wayne: I'm a blind makeup artist! πŸ˜‚

P.S. Those glasses killed me! Haha

#66756
                                                                                        Susan Michael

Hi Wayne – Your glasses look brilliant on you but please keep them on instead of taking them on and off – its a bit distracting!

#66757
                                                                                          Layla Dane

What a great midnight surprise to go with my ice cream πŸ˜πŸ’œ

#66758
                                                                                            Celina Capalad

You’re so cute! Haha!
                                                                                              I like your glasses too!

#66759
                                                                                              1VampieNight

My lips are hot!!

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!