CHARLOTTE TILBURY PILLOW TALK PALETTE OF POPS REVIEW & SWATCHES

Main CHARLOTTE TILBURY PILLOW TALK PALETTE OF POPS REVIEW & SWATCHES

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      CHARLOTTE TILBURY PILLOW TALK PALETTE OF POPS REVIEW & SWATCHES

Brand new Pillow Talk Palette of Pops! Plus new Pillow Talk Lip Lustre! LINK UK US SHOP WAYNE GOSS MAKEUP …

Letitia Bagdanov

๐Ÿ˜ thank you so much for your videos, you are very truthful and in this you tube life not always the case โค๏ธ. I leave always feeling happy. You are lovely! And those colors are so pretty!

pardulettaMLS

Love the way you say "dolce vita"!๐Ÿ˜„

Patricia Penso

Friends with CT per chanceโ”

Mistress Mars

Lights are doing strange things to your eyes….slightly alien looking…no pupil…just round ring of reflected lights…

Jing Denning

Wayne thereโ€™s something different..skin?.. eyes?.. hair?.. whatever it is you looked well rested and more vibrant and your skin looked more softer and smoother!!.. โค๏ธ

Ann Broomes

I will only Suite the Nudey Biege and lip liner are Darker Shades thats ๐Ÿ‘Œ only if She did all like that sorry this Pallete didnt talk to me

Angela Banks

I just really love you! I appreciate your insights and information on how to use this palette. It looks beautiful.

Gaia

John Maclean got me into the pillow talk lip colour but the eyeshadows don't impress me much.

Zivile Mat.

Glad you are back in your previous room. Love flowers behind… And today you help me to go through some harsh day.. Thank you, dear Wayne โฃ๏ธ

JP M

Is it just me, or do all Charlotte Tilbury palettes look exactly the same? ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Rin Puii

WG makes me wanna buy all CT products๐Ÿ˜ญ

Michelle Merry

I love CT but the quad eyeshadows really irritate my eyes. Does anyone else have that problem. I have the cream eyeshadow pots and love them but I have three different quads and all three of them cause irritation xxx

Shire_Queen

CT has overall good quality products but eyeshadow isn't the best thing she's done ๐Ÿ™‚

Wayne, will you be having a holiday brush this year? :3 and can you tell us more about the development of your cosmetics? I am really excited about it and I'm sure others are too!
                                Loving your brushes ๐Ÿ™‚

Janine Croft

Wayne try using your eyes to swatch instead of your forehead … it really doesn't do the products justice !! take the time to do a look on yourself or a model . I wouldn't buy this product because I have no idea how it would really look as its supposed to be used !!!

The Gargoyle

The palettes combined look so, so beautiful! Thanks so much, Wayne. Is it me, or you look happier when you film in the "old" place? ๐Ÿ˜…

Is Blessed

Palette Looks like a copy from Estรฉe Lauder shades ๐Ÿ‘€ nothing new, sorry Wayne

kallistokaos1

I think I am the only person who Pillow Talk does not suite, it makes me look like a corpse..

Joana

I love that you swatch in your forehead

Kathy12Ray

OVERRATED. TBH, Look into COLORPOP and MakeupRevolution and save coins on palettes and lippies. Her foundations are not too bad though.

Azucena Castro

You made me giggle right at the beginning! Thank you โ˜บ๏ธ I love your delivery

Danyelle Cherry Orosco

Thank you for also gawking at the concept of a forest green eye shadow! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

The Oracle Temple of Love & Light Star Souls 22/22

YouTube pls notify me of Wayneโ€™s videos my notifications ARE ON! 19 hours later it gets recommend!

Sarah Prosse

I just ordered this 5 mins ago

Mary Thurlow

Thanks Wayne!

annette williams

Wayne, you are a delight. Swatches on your forehead is the best. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Rosa Marรญa Vรฉlez

Ok ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป Iโ€™m getting the palette and the gloss because of you. โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Gold Dragonette

I love copper and rose gold shades, but they just won't show up on me. Doesn't seem worth it

The Merz

Thanks Wayne, I'd like to swatch this IRL. Potentially interesting.

Glam Dr. Mona Khan

xoxo

Drache Mitch

Charlotte Tilbury makeup is still around? Nordstrom dumped her line after it continually fell in sales year over year.

Isla R

I swatches this at Sephora today, hated it. The one at the store had no pigment little sparkle, shadow felt rock hard

Linda Olson

Happy to see you back to your cheerful self. And those eyes! ๐Ÿ˜˜ Gorgeous!

Annie Lapierre

Insanely expensive for 4 shades๐Ÿ˜ก

Issey Hawker

Hi Wayne! Awesome video! None of those shades are repeats of the original pop shade from pillow talk, right? Thanks!

#96820
                                                                          Moxifloxi

Wayne how is it that you age younger? I swear you seem to look better the more time goes by. Also, I'm nosy and I was wondering why you wear a band on your wedding ring finger but your still lonly. Do tell my love?

#96821
                                                                            astro_ girl

I have the original pillow talk eye shadow palette and love how it's almost fool proof for my fair skin and blue eyes. The problem is that the pop shade included in it (same consistency as the new pop palette) developed a film over it, requiring me to scrape off the top layer before dipping in my finger to apply. I don't know how to avoid that because it's a waste of product. Thanks for reviewing! Didn't think I'd need this, but after seeing swatches would like to try.

#96822
                                                                              Christine Parker

Would you do a full eye tutorial using the new pallete? Ur gorgeous! ๐Ÿ’‹

#96823
                                                                                Gerry Savery

Oh how I love your videos. Oh how I love that light, and happy, with florals, background. Let me count the ways. W.S.๐Ÿ˜‰

#96824
                                                                                  True Baronesse

Meh. Boring. And original Pillow Talk palette is brown, not pink. Yes, I tried using it over the palest concealer I own. Still dirty pinkish brown. I'll pass, Dahling.

#96825
                                                                                    1969Vanessa G

The these shades for darker skin people would look great with a medium or dark brown under it, depending upon your skin tone. What do you think about that, Wayne?

#96826
                                                                                      mareir

I love the forehead swatches, it just makes me happy, LOL. I have a massive forehead, I could probably do an entire Viseart Grande Pro palette on mine. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

#96827
                                                                                        Kathryn P

I like some of the eyeshadow palettes but all, bar the odd one or two of the 'pop' colours just don't show up on my eyes at all. I do love her blushers and lipsticks ๐Ÿ’„though.

#96828
                                                                                          Salam Al-Kassem

Do you need it? No of course ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ
                                                                                            Do you want it?? Yes of course ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค•

#96829
                                                                                            Sarah Harrison

Charlotte coming for my purse again ๐Ÿ˜ฐ! I donโ€™t need this but I wants it ๐Ÿ™ˆ

#96830
                                                                                              Emily Rachel Gilley

Honestly, these just seem like average nudes? Not sure why the hype.

#96831
                                                                                                dindaire

Wayne, I love how excited you get!! You are such a beautiful human with a beautiful soul

#96832
                                                                                                  Elizabeth Ann ferrario

Hi Wayne no I have the original donโ€™t need another!

#96833
                                                                                                    MsAnya26

Her prices are a joke? 4 eyeshadows for โ‚ฌ50? Is she having a laugh? N Urban Decay with 12 eyeshadows, fantastic Themes and packaging, double-ended brushes n all for โ‚ฌ49? No contest sorry!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ Those 2 shades on your forehead are literally in the Naked Heat palette??

#96834
                                                                                                      Andrea Velez

Wayne, could you do a video recommending one must-have item for every brand and by every I mean your favorites ๐Ÿ™‚

#96835
                                                                                                        Tracy Stone

Wayne, you always make me smile. Thanks so much for your amazing hints, tips, tutorials and above all, your beautiful heart and soul which always shine through xxx

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!