CHARLOTTE TILBURY THE ICONS PALETTE REVIEW

Main CHARLOTTE TILBURY THE ICONS PALETTE REVIEW

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      CHARLOTTE TILBURY THE ICONS PALETTE REVIEW

While this is a GREAT palette – there is a HUGE problem that no one is talking about! LINKS US UK SHOP WAYNE …

Jessica Smithey

Thanks for your review! I have always thought the CT 4-pan palettes were ridiculously priced. Hasn’t stopped me from buying 2 of them, but I felt really guilty about it after. Still gonna get the big palette, everyone seems to love it!

Ellie Elizabeth

Love those colors!!

Wioleta Klaman

Wasn't expecting that xxxx

Lana Del Sugar Skull

I dont understand the CT Hype. There a lots of other great brands less expensive but I love WG videos 😊

Pouzens Sandrine

Je regrette de ne pas comprendre ce que tu dis 😍

La RaPi

"ever so slightly" 😂 ♥

K A

Exactly my thoughts, why so cheap compared to her quads & the packaging literally screams Jouer or Kevin Aucoin…. I love jouer palettes & if in fact they manufacture at the same place, I'd understand. By the way same marks with that brick brown shade in JOUER essential palette, it doesn't affect how the shadow comes on a brush later or application, but the look in the pan remains as if it was touched with wet brush. So weird, especially when the same is with CT similar shade🧐🧐🧐

ilove2929

I know riiiight! The massive warm tones too, i'd appreciate it if they give a hint in the marketing to manage expectations

Tristan Goethals

It's all about marketing, charlotte tilbury is so good in marketing. I mean, watch one of her makeup videos and you instantly want to buy literally everything. But also, most of her latest products aren't permanent. Wich make sure people buy them quiet fast so they won't miss out. Look at the pillow talk collection, it was limited edition at first. And it sold out like crazy. To defend the prices a little, she does deliver very unique formulas and they are created by one of world's biggest makeup artists. Packaging is very luxurious and colours are really one of a kind most of the time.

Alicia Cauthen

Thanks Wayne but my dream pallet is the Pat McGrath brand. I will reward
                          myself.

Janet Freeman

True maby I can try the shadows now as the quads are very expensive same with the Natasha pallets eye are expensive but got a bronzer for £30 yes. 👌❤️

Kłębuszek Puszek

I'm cool-toned (olive-blue undertone) and it's such a struggle finding an eyeshadow palete that I would 100% wear. I look awful in orange and yellow- anything (especially gold and yellow green). I think cool tones are more universal, even flatter people with warm undertones so it makes me sad they're so difficult to come by.

Sean I

It bothers me to no end when the packaging of a palette prominently features colors that are not in the palette

Mehwish Owais

I love u Wayne

MsDinoGal

Could it be economies of scale? CT just came to the US last year with her line in Sephora. That's gotta make a big difference in cost and their pricing decisions. Just another perspective to consider.

Carola Scharf

the last thing you said about the palette is EXACTLY what i thought…. i have 4 little palettes from CT and i am so so so pissed off…. i have NOT a lot of money. But i allowed myself the palettes. And now i feel like kidding!!!!

mefrn62

I could listen to you all day ❤️I’m so tired of warm palettes! I’m a cool girl 😜

Stephanie Loggins

So glad you said it! It is a mistake for sure! She’s soooooo in love with SHIMMER! Blah

Rachel Rowbottom

I have this pallet and I’m finding the blue shade is grey on me. Even if I apply with fix plus. Any tips? Is it just me!

2klatte

What I am most interested to know is if this palette truly performs as well as the standard 4 colour palettes?

Tiffany Mushegan

I had the same exact thought when you gave the price of the new palette!

Suzan Storm

😮

The Merz

Interesting 2 actually take note on cost. Truth, we all seem to be swallowing what ever price is thrown @ us these days. Appreciate you calling my attention to this. I know you love Charlotte & her products. I do not care for her formula in the other shadows. I know, don't kill me. But still have interest in this as the reviews have raved about the difference in this palette's formula. Tempted. I am a huge succor for trying interesting formulas that are good, 2 see if I agree. 😉 I am however, actually rebelling on some products solely on the ridiculousness of cost. Some of the lipsticks…. holy macaroni. Love them but starting to ask myself what I am doing?!!!

Jennifer Castaldo

Not only is there a huge price disparity, but the larger palette is full of shimmer which pretty much eliminates anyone over 40 from wearing it. Perhaps us “over 40s” are not who Charlotte Tilbury wants to wear her products.

Kate Donovan

I was very pleasantly surprised by this palette. To be honest I only bought it because I’m such a Charlotte fan girl and I thought the colours were much too glittery for everyday use. However, I’ve even been wearing it to the office and it’s become one of my faves. Perhaps the stock palette was to cut down on production costs? xx

Layla Dane

Stephen Gleason

All makeup comes from a handful of factories. Tilbury and Ford and many others are the exact same product. Wayne is not a real makeup artist. He is a YouTuber.

Julianne Sullivan

My favorite makeup master!! God this man is so intelligent. Love him!

Rachel Collins

Love your brutal honesty. Thank you for catching stuff like that…

Mama Miya

I got this palette, even as you said it’s kind of good value but , c’mon . I am really disappointed with it. Does not have the intensity of the pigments and the color washes off really fast. So I gonna give this one to my kids to play and go back to using Tarte pro remix or Anastasia

Samantha Turner

Yeah I agree that the product amounts are odd. Normal (non beauty junkies) pan a whole palette before purchasing another one. So it doesn’t make sense for them to spend their $55 for such little product when they can get a larger palette with tons more product for $10 more. For people like me who have 15 palettes though, product amount is less of an issue

fifi8926

You are spot on when you say that it looks like a Jouer palette! I mistook it for a Jouer palette when I first saw it lol! Love your videos and look forward to your next one 😊

Jill Large

Thank you again for a great video!! Wish I could wear these shimmery colors, but The older I get the worse they look on me.

Alberta Mezzacapo

Well done. Well done.

#27382
                                                                          shireen Ibdah

I love those shades

#27383
                                                                            thelipstickgal

Wayne, I love that your concern is based on the volume of product and not the quality of product. I love that you think about those things, and are willing to talk about them despite more obvious love for Charlotte Tillberry cosmetics. Thank you for your honest thoughts, and now I really want to get this pallet because of the value of it. Love this video!

#27384
                                                                              J Jadot

Thank you ✨💯✨

#27385
                                                                                Sherry Walker

Thank you sweetheart!

#27386
                                                                                  flavia

Maybe the smaller cost more and looks made for Charllote…

#27387
                                                                                    Amanda McMillan

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

#27388
                                                                                      Lola Diaz

I don’t get it. The pallets are generally less expensive compared to quantity on smaller versions of the product. Which is ok by me

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!