Chatty Get Ready With Me For DATE NIGHT πŸ’‹

Main Chatty Get Ready With Me For DATE NIGHT πŸ’‹

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Allana Davison.
Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❀ #EverydayMay Day NINE! ——————————————————————————————— WATCH MY …

Lucia Juchova

I love the final look Allana, lovely as always πŸ˜‰

Holly

My favourite kind of video from you Lan πŸ’• where you grwm vlog style, love them and missed them 😍😍 xx

Ruba Kh

Holy cow we are in May and you’re still wearing boots and blazers😭 thank god I live no where near CanadaπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Amani GM

Love his makeup tutorial very simple yet very elegant, just what I was looking for πŸ’œ

Georgie Campbell

If you're allergic to dairy but want to eat it, get 'lactaid'!!!!! It's amazing X

Carly Myers

Would love to know where you got your jewellery stand! 😍

Raquel

Why do u rub ur brush on the glass compact???

J

Love this video, the look and Meryl!

mittUPPE ilivet

Yes! Fitness update!

Salha El-Shwehdi

Love these types of vids!! I’ve missed them πŸ’—

Vicki Babe

Are you Canadian??

Lily Bosnick

Kind of making me sad. Because you're so beautiful and quick-witted, and it seems like maybe you're tired of always doing makeup. So why not just do some other stuff– like hair, or fitness, or clothing, or happiness, or– whatever. We're with you, it'll be fine.

Tatiana Flores

Always love the GRWM videos!

Jasmin Blas

β€œI felt like such an Instagram hoe” πŸ˜‚ oh my gosh, Allana, you’re a gem. 😍

J Jadot

Another great Everyday May video πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ’―

Felicia Fuehrer

I can totally relate to the breakout with dairy it's crazy!!!!

S P

Please. We need more Meryl time.

Elly Hsieh

i love your lighter bronzer look, but also love when you pile it on XDDD

Sibel Eskier

All is great but the jeans…:(( Love ur videos:)

Phili R

I love Ben &Jerryβ€˜s non dairy or nice cream -both dairy free ice cream 😊

Salina Zetina

I love these videos! πŸ’–

Jessica Rose

What shade of the Mac face and body did you order for summer?? I am curious because I really want to purchase but was unsure about ordering online instead of going to a Mac counter to be color matched

carrie grant

My favorite blogger 😍

Pam Ela

Allana you need to try the new Chanel water tint foundation!!! It’s amaaazing! Glass skin! AND it performs so well on top of skincare layers!

Rita Yousif

Oooooo id love to see a full video on your favourite jewelry and go to pieces

stildreamin1890

I literally love these laid back type of videos ❀️
                                                          And yes to fitness update

Jacqueline Begue

Have you ever tried the first aid beauty version of mac face and body? I think it's called skin tint??

Isabella Marini Alcalde

Skincare routine update please!!!! ❀️❀️❀️

Elle Jay

nervous poops! lol–I know that situation. I really love your make-up application style–feels very relatable and doable for someone like me who loves make-up but wants a quicker application (and impatient!). I used to be obsessed with exercising 6x a week for years (and years) until I had a few injuries. I had to take it easy for about a year and a half to recover, and since then I have had issues getting back into the routine of exercising regularly. I have been trying to find inspiration to get back to that exercising groove. Post some exercise inspo!

manehbag

Yes! Please do some sort of fitness video. As a similarly lazy workout-er I would just love to hear your story. I know there’s no magic behind it but maybe you can just share some honest truths and how u shifted or what your personal journey is. No fancy shamancy motivational stuff, just you!! ❀️

Mary McGinn

You look amazing all the time! Casually elegant!

Emily Murphy

The blush looks so beautiful on you 😻😻😻

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                    error: Content is protected !!