Cheap Vs. Expensive: Hair Extensions

Main Cheap Vs. Expensive: Hair Extensions

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

$10 Vs. $300 Hair Extensions

Well, I need to go freak some people out with this amazing hair and more importantly, I need to go take a gram!” Subscribe to As/Is: About …

Lee- MusicLover

still didnt match her hair color even though it was expensive

Teddy Graham

I bought my extensions off of amazon but you have to actually buy the hair that says “human hair” on it. Mine look real and I can wash, curl, straighten, color it! Only $40 and it came in a set of 7 🙂 so if you look for the good quality ones on amazon you don’t have to spend $314 on hair extensions lol

Emily C.

Her inner Tana Mongoose came out

caitlin marie

“i gave myself the bi bob” sIS SHE AINT WRONG

甜甜的是脑炎的味道呢

3:52 I see Gaga????

Kaleigh Jefferies

I tried buying from bellemi literally last night but it kept declining my card, I triple checked everything and my info was all correct, I had enough money as well. So I ended up ordering from Milk and Blush, I hope it turns out well!! I've had luxy extensions before and they were amazing

vany19

Well my bank account is going to be 319 less now after this video cause I wanna try

Dalila Rocha

I Hate long Hair. I Would never use that kind of hair. NEVER.

Calle Cambiado

Wow, I see Kelsey's ig posts all the time, but I missed seeing her making videos in YT too

Stephanie Martinez

“Where’s my Prius?”
                          *inside of a Tesla 😂

ariella SUCKA

This isn’t my car… where’s my Prius?
                            God this is me

Ashley Silva

you like my hair? gee thanks, jus bought it

Klaire Revillo

I dont like her boyfriend

Karina Montes

I love the Salon extensions wow I want to get this 🔥😍

Elizabethisthebest

She doing amazing I’m watching her on tv doing comedy dating shows I seeeee youuu 🇬🇧🇬🇧

shak

Ew what was that 10:04 🤮

Amanda Butler

These videos are stupid you should stop these ones beacsue obviously the more expensive one is better duhhhh

Kobie Baker

Ok, I've been staring at her face for 5 minutes with my screen paused. I think I finally figured it out. She looks like the lead singer in Pitch Perfect 2 from Das Sound Machine. The german woman that speaks multiple languages.

TheSplendidChild

If the hair is Asian most times that means it’s either sourced from poor village women selling their hair and make very little money off of it. Or it could be south Asian hair from India where some groups shave their heads and “sacrifice” it to their gods. Then it’s later collected cleaned and sold unbeknownst to them.

decibabe08

The wall of hair looked like a bunch of giant paint brushes 👀

Dav Te

Anyone else realize she was in a Tesla not a Toyota Prius

Kasey Smith

Yay is Kelsey finally back doing videos???

Coke Olivares

I'll watch any video if Kelsey's on it

Lizzie Caskey

your bf looks like Rob McHelleney

Aurora V

I literally have crazy long hair why am I watching this

Michelle Stella

I cut my hair when I'm tipsy sometimes… same girl

mewlissa

I'm sorry, $319 PER clip in??

Nicolette Rodriguez

Kelsey’s boyfriend is a babe

Rebecca M

I’ve been wondering where Kelsey’s been. I thought she left the company…

Madeleine Raslan

Kelsey’s work looks awful sorry just saying oof

Eric Xavier

Can I just say how much I love this woman. Man is she awesome.

Stefania Rivers

I would totally watch her doing a stand up comedy thing

Sara Silva

Did Kelsey get her nose done? 🧐🧐

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                      error: Content is protected !!