cleaning my DISGUSTING room & closet *a nightmare*

Main cleaning my DISGUSTING room & closet *a nightmare*

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Tara Michelle
      cleaning my DISGUSTING room & closet *a nightmare*

I am seriously so embarrassed to be showing you this disgustingly messy room of mine, but here we are. CLEAN WITH ME!!! I clean up my clothes and do some …

Tara Michelle

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU'RE ALSO A MESS LIKE I AM SO I DON'T HAVE TO FEEL SO BAD ABOUT MYSELF HAHAHA

Ali Lamb

This was so good loved this

IzzyTreacy

Okay wow I’m actually so proud of you

Sydney Jalyn

cleaning make me feel so good! i love when everything in my space is clean and put away at all times hehe

Maxime Poussart

Hey Tara please do a room tour

IzzyyAdventures _

Marie Kondo would have a hay day with you closet lol.

marlene torres

I love these kind of cleaning videos.. soo satisfying to see the clothes off the floor lol good job Tara

7blackberry2pinkstar

My parents would alway yell at me about me about my room “ the only girl who doesn’t clean.” Clearly they don’t know … 🙄

Caitlin Johnson

Spring Cleaning at its finest

Pamela Simmerman

Do a part two!!!

Destani

"I'm glad it got blurry there" lmaoooo

Falyn Marie

i wish i had your closet 😭 mine is literally like a quarter of that size 😩

barbara veiga

you need marie kondo in your life, ASAP

lipstickprincesss

your hair is gorg

Cheyenne Iozzio

I love your videos & vlogs but honestly that’s so bad that you’re it get like that lol . Buttttt it’ll get better ! One day it will get on your nerves so bad that you will keep it clean . Lol I’m so proud of you for doing it !

Nkechi Urama

Has your mom watched this video yet? haha

ZYCIE W USA TV by Gosia

I made to the end- and nice now it looks clean-you have many clothes, yes i messy too with clothes and my bf complain about it he is neat one

maddyrox89

here's a good tip: never buy more hangers than your closet can handle. That way you only shop when you are donating stuff and have empty hangers to fill, so you only ever have a certain number of clothes in your closet.

jessica wise

I loved this video.

Jocelyn Voo

Get tara to 900k !!!!!!

Pamela Simmerman

I was so excited to see you posted this!! I haven't even watched it yet and I'm soooo excited lol

linsey marie

I love helping my friends clean there closet lol i love organizing i would love to do this 😂

The Isaacson’s

Omg I would of totally do this for you lol! I love doing organizing and cleaning lol haha:)

Megan Arntz

“Three: WHAT THE F%#$” my sneaky fam on the daily.

Jackyy456

IM LITERALLY THE SAME my closet is always a mess 😂😂

MADELINE J

this is weird but when i watch youtubers clean gives me the motivation to clean lol.

R&R

Not to be weird but what bra were u wearing when you were going out? I have a small chest and looking for something that pushes them up

girlyshannon101

tara this video is making me want to clean and organize my entire room! 😭❤️❤️❤️🙈

Katie Sheremet

I never clean my closet hahah

Khanh Nguyen

I would literally just love to help and organize and Marie Kondo all your clothes lol

Joselin Hernandez

girl I got you.My room isn't just a mess my life is too😅

Sydnie Kayelinn

Omg I feel like as soon as I clean, it’s all messy again 💀💀💀

Taylor

You should film your full head in your vids lol just a suggestion

Lo Dino

Tara procrastinating for 15mins straight like a true adult in their twenties 😂

#27946
                                                                          Joanna Nyirenda

Oh hi

#27947
                                                                            Brianna Cisneros

Oh my god this video is amazing

#27948
                                                                              kenziec777

I looooove watching cleaning/organizing videos, it makes me want to clean everything. Unfortunately (or not?) I'm a super organized person to begin with, so I'll just fluff some pillows as i watch this……

#27949
                                                                                Cheri Tomkins

I'm way worse. Not just clothes.

#27950
                                                                                  bethanysings23

this is literally me with my room with clothes EVERYWHERE (i really relate to the mound of clothes next to my bed aksks)
                                                                                    guess i should probs go clean now ahahahha

#27951
                                                                                    Miss Jams

ok

#27952
                                                                                      Kayla M

YOU SHOULD WATCH TIDYING UP WITH MARIE KONDO!! And then do a video about your process. Btw I love you!! 💞💞💞

#27953
                                                                                        Amanda Avila

You should watch Tidying Up on Netflix with Marie Kondo! It’s amazing and very helpful!

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!