Cleaning Out Our ENTIRE Messy House!

Main Cleaning Out Our ENTIRE Messy House!

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    jeffreestar
      Cleaning Out Our ENTIRE Messy House!

HEY EVERYONEโ€ฆ Welcome BACK to my channel! Today Nathan and I are cleaning our entire house!! We’re selling and donating most of our clothes!!!! We are …

Amy Hendricks

It's good that you understand what's going on with your "hoarding" and are striving to come to terms and remedy it. Giiirrrrlll you've got some effing amazing stash!! Holy f$$k! And so much sentimental stuff, too…can't be easy to figure out what to part with, but if you've had it this long and never worn it…honey, it's time to let go ๐Ÿ˜€ You obviously understand that, though.

Who is the Steven King fan?? Love me some Stephen King ๐Ÿ˜€

Best of everything to you as you make this transition…wow, just wow!

Alice Volkov

Jeffree: what are these?!?!
          Me: what are those!!!

LDBSK0

We have that one time, whether be clothes or other stuff. When you have too many, one day and for the rest of your life you feel like, I am bored and want to just own a couple really brest one. I was there. Just not clothes. It's great you have changed for the better.

Selii_na

You have so many clothes you could give away one piece to every subscriber ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ

jyulianto 16

Jeffrey Star's Life is life goal , you are so blessing , GBU and the best wishes for you

Katelyn Elston

Nate should make his own channel, maybe vlogs ???

PJ Kiamichi

saw your new house last night 25220 Walker in hidden hills california nice choice

Marchell yvette

I RESCUE
                      5 DOGS, PLEASE DONATE TO ME, I NEED HELP

Zara aisha

Im also decluttering. When can we buy at realreal the goods? I love the message to discard everything that reminds us of bad memories and pain. Lets us all welcome positivity for the coming year ๐Ÿ™‚

A C

Christain in this video made it 100x better!! and nate with him!!

Elaine Smith

Awwww Jeffree my heart is breaking for you .. I am a bit of a hoarder myself ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Marchell yvette

Hey, can please donate to me๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

KaylaTutorials XOXO

Pewdiepies chair @ 0:36 makes me happy

Gabrielle Smith

Shoulda kept it all and created The JS Museum feat outfits you wore in all your videos, launches etc

Cynthia Dodson

Iโ€™m happy you decided to clear out the clutter love you and thank god for new beginnings I wish I could have something from all your clothes but they wonโ€™t fit glad someone going to enjoy them

Emma Cousins

Wow 12.500 jacket rent me and my kids home for the year is less than that x
                                      Shows what hard work gets u itโ€™s amazing

Felicity Bowman

That $12,500 jacket could pay off the rest of my car ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Rachael T

nate is literally so hot

julie canales

Can I get one of your handbags for me and some of your clothes to sell ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ’”it would really help me pay off and help my sisters & mom. But anyways loove that your deciding to give some away for donations ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

ivy grace

Jeffree can u send me some of those ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ for xmas ๐Ÿ’žโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜

Peter Meelker

Although he shows off his shit, he doesn't feel like a show off. How does that work?

the skeptic

I guess I canโ€™t talk to Jeffree because I was born in โ€˜99 and I missed the X-files craze ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ still love you tho JS!

kymb adamson

โ€œjust body bags of gucciโ€

Samantha Smith

Can you donate some of the money from your sales to pay off my debt ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

Deandre Ashburn

The Market Is about to Gag with all that stuff pops up !

Ohthatscute Vega

Um Jeffree Iโ€™ll kindly take some stuff off your hands you know just so your not overwhelmed with moving and stuff ๐Ÿ˜

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                        error: Content is protected !!