Clothing Hacks for Looking FLAWLESS in a Pinch!

Main Clothing Hacks for Looking FLAWLESS in a Pinch!

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne
      Clothing Hacks for Looking FLAWLESS in a Pinch!

You guys loved my first fashion hack video so much that we made a sequel! #ClothingHacks #Ad Thanks to Shapermint for sponsoring! Get 10% off shapewear …

All Things Adrienne

Did you know about these hacks? Do you have any other good clothing/fashion tips?

KayKay Kaliseo

I don’t understand her duck lips in every single thumbnail. Like smile girl, your smile is pretty.

ayanna mcneil
            YasmineJasmine

Hemming tape is an actual thing.. Ikea even sells it

Dawn Massas

Yes been doing the razor trick for years!!

Dawn Massas

Nylons takes off Deodorant Mark's too everyone has those!!

Mai V

Ade, you look amazing! What is your current diet and workout routine?! ❀❀❀

MWANGALA SANYAMBE

I know I'm let but l haven't seen it yet. You'll use it to scrape off the fuss from a sweater or wool material.

Edith X Faith

You always make me laugh πŸ’“love your personality, realness, and style!

Garchvs 81

So
                          So pretty πŸ₯°

tamira Tamelly

Hey am sorry for my previous comment … i just saw The real abt your journey 2….if i had seen it soonner i wouldnt have commented wat i did…i love u girl..keep doing u …because its …amazing ..

Karina Estrada

Depill your sweaters!!

Jteaflower

I paused! Razor to shave off those little balls of lint that happen on knitted clothing ???

Anna Bochorishvili

Loved the video! I literally just ordered the shape wear lol. <3

Maria Rivera

The razor and tape is an old one from my mom also

bissod24

I knew about the shower cap concept except I use my linen or soft under slip over my head when putting on my sweater, amazing though, I love the shower cap πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Yesseth Stitz

To shave the little cotton bolitas off the sweater . πŸ˜€

H Z

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I BEG YOU DO A HAIR TUTORIAL ON THIS GORGEOUS MERMAID SIDE PART LUSCIOUSNESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoMoneyMoMakeup Barfield

ADRIENNE I KNOW THAT IS YOU ON THE MASKED SINGER!!! I LOVE YOU & I SO BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO WIN!!! IM ROOTING FOR YOU GIRLFRIEND!!! I HAVE WATCHED YOU SINCE I WAS A YOUNG CHILD ON CHEETAH GIRLS & NOW I WATCH YOU EVERYDAY ON THE REAL & YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL ALL THINGS ADRIENNE!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN GIRLFRIEND!!!
                                            #PleaseRespond

Ms. Nelle

Janet Jackson taught us that YEARS AGO. that's how she kept her makeup on in between performances when she was on tour.
                                              #janetjackson

Sj Romero

Did anyone else cringe when she put deodorant on her black shirt.. Lol #magic.
                                                Razor for lint balls.. #lifehack
                                                Oh yea i know your Flamingo on masked singer!😜

Valentina JD ΰ€Ήΰ€Ώΰ€¨ΰ₯ΰ€¦ΰ₯€

Adrienne hyping Adrienne, reminds me of Adrienne from 2015

nakita beauty

The shower cap!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I died laughing!!!!!!!

Cris Martinez

Great tips. Thank you

whiterabbit1

Guessing your using razor to shave lint balls?

Gabby Terrazas

Love you in mask singer!!!

ReginaaaLoveee

If you wear a head scarf or a satin bonnet ladies, rubbing that on deodorant marks gets rid of them ASAP. Thank me later! Lol You can also use the bonnet in place of the shower cap for the first hack πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

Amanda Garcia

Get dressed then wear a rope over it and then you can start your hair and makeup

NICHOLETTE JOHNSON

Plastic bags works too to protect your clothes from makeup stains. Thanks for the hacks. Love you.

Yaz M

I love watching your videos. You're so freaking amazing, stunning and hilarious. I absolutely love you Adrienne πŸ’•πŸ’•

VEGAN TOT

With thin enough fabric you could use a hot hair flatiron instead of iron

Oluwafemi Eso

Please review Ericdress

Chay

I knew you’d use the razor for lint!

Sylvia Hernandes

Adrienne LoVEd the whir arm deodorant tip! 😳 😍Where has this channel been all my life GuRl! 🀩

#107071
                                                                          Emily Brito

Adrienne are those highlights in your hair or is it a balayage ?

#107072
                                                                            PuertoRicanMuΓ±eca

Let's talk about how you lost so much weight. YASSSS Mamacita you look amazing. I have Thyroid problems also and it's a struggle. Can you do a video for us girls that have Thyroid problems. Besitos to one New Yorker to another 😘

#107073
                                                                              Mimi BFly

I love how Lana got your back, fixing your hair. I felt the love lol

#107074
                                                                                Jamee Shelley

I use the shower cap hack

#107075
                                                                                  Freshroll Kitchen

Adrianne looks so young in a jean shirt! Love her voice, her style, and she is so real in the REAL show! She is my favorite!

#107076
                                                                                    Karen Arceo

Yes, I did know! Usually this is a method used for when I'm trying on high end/expensive clothing to avoid getting my make-up on the clothing or garments in Las Vegas πŸ™‚

#107077
                                                                                      zoe johnson

Adrienne I have curves do you have problems with your bottoms slipping up your waist

#107078
                                                                                        Kameka’s House

Haha, for years I've been doing the first hack on a daily my husband always think I was crazy I thought I was the only one it's the greatest.

#107079
                                                                                          LEXI B

These hacks were genius thank you!!πŸ’•πŸ’•

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!