COLOURPOP DISNEY VILLAINS COLLECTION | LIP SWATCHES + REVIEW

Main COLOURPOP DISNEY VILLAINS COLLECTION | LIP SWATCHES + REVIEW

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights

COLOURPOP DISNEY VILLAINS COLLECTION | LIP SWATCHES + REVIEW

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video where I swatch the new Disney Villains Collection with Colourpop! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for Watching! xoxo!

Krystal Ramirez

YESSSSSS!!!!!! Kathlrem man oh man you made my week with every upload!!!! And this one …..Disney and Kathleen!!!! YAAAASSSSSS

Jasminee Grey

you are so dam bomb !

DanniRaye

I watched this with my 4 year old daughter and her favorite movie is little mermaid πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈ and when you said Ursula her jaw dropped and she got so excited 🀣

Shan nel

You always make me so excited to play and try new make up. I think 90% of my makeup collection is your fault haha I love it! πŸ’—

Sherry Hidalgo

Omg Kathleen you got us another video!! Yaaas!!!! I can’t get enough!!! Love it and waNt it all!!!

Anita Smallegange

Love the collection!!πŸ’•

Shee Ching

Kathleen, when can we have an update on your Colourpop favs!!!! I cant wait for that video! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Raya Bahian

Wow kathleen! Back to back uploads! Muchas gracias

Erica Olmos

Beautiful eye look..

Taqfia Muskaan

YOU MAKE ME WANNA MAKEUP AT 2AM

Nunya Bidness

FINALLY A REVIEW!!!!!!!! Can’t wait!

Roboarrow

You original Disney video is why I got into Colourpop and your videos. They knocked the packaging out of the park on this one, but I am still a little disappointed with some of the color choices especially for the lipsticks… still bought a ton, but would've loved some deeper colors and things a little out of the ordinary to match the packaging.

I would have loved to have seen Scar, Gaston, and Ysma in the collection, especially since they could have really cool colors.

Xxkelsey FayexX

The only part of the collection I don't like is the Hades one. They really missed the mark with the highlight. I would of much perferd to see a blue shift highlight or A blue lipstick or a gray one. The lip gloss and jelly eye shadow reminds me of when he's mad. But the highlight and lipstick just failed. Maybe if they had went with Scar I could see the nude lipstick and highlighter but for Hades really missed the mark.

Anana Mayra

You just made me buy the palette with only one look πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

ShesBlessed x3

I'm obsessed with this collection and I knew you would be too lol

Casey Lowenthal

KATHLEEN!!! I need this.

Akanksha Kumari (LSC 2016)
                                        Simran Bhimani

I need this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜

Zara Martinez

I love how excited you get with each product πŸ˜‚ How did I not find your YouTube sooner! You are sooo Miami and it makes me miss living in South Florida!

Angel Blanco

Where did you get that shirt?? It’s so cute 😭

Matraca Roose

This collection blows the princess collection out of the water. It’s so amazing!!

Lilith Spookypants

This collection looks AMAZING!!!

ktcrich

Man, that Hades highlight was actually my favorite 🀷 it looked so natural but like nothing else I've seen

Tiffany Opachich

I'm just waiting for the day you wear a top not from Forever 21 🀣

J Andersen

This collection is amazing!!

ΞšΞ±Ο„Ξ΅ΟΞΉΞ½Ξ± Πουλακακη

I sent you the collection the moment I saw it on Instagram. I love everything so much oh my god😭❀️

Nicole Lavigne

Yup, colour pop killed my plan to not buy any more makeup. Ordered a bunch of stuff last night but two of the jelly much shadows I wanted were out of stock, only for them to be back in stock this morning. I wish there had been a bit more warning and clarity on the launch of this collection. I got the preview email Wednesday but couldn't see anything about when exactly it was launching and didn't expect it would be the next day.

SeekClarity

bought the collection less than half way through the video πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜« colourpop may be cheap but DANG they still be takin all my moneeeeyyyyyyy

Kayla Johnson

Ughhh I want the PR package, mainly for the package it comes in but I’m sooooo broke 😩

Mary H.

this collection looks so so beautiful! thank you for the swatches Kat!

Kaicey W

Yesss!!! I’m loving this concept and the packaging!! I see some Colorpop splurges in my future 😝

Coils of Love

This collection is πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ and for us Disney fans is such a collectible. My face villain is Cruella DeVille. I'm interested in quite a few items like the highlighter, gloss, and jelly much shadow ( which I have never tried).

Your makeup looks so beautiful!! I hope you do at least 2 more looks with this palette and the items in this collection!

Angela Smith

What kind of brush do you recommend to use when applying the jelly eyeshadows?

Megan Thomas

I really appreciate them adding hades he's so underrated!

#21743
                                                                          Roberta Arisci

This makeup look is S T U N N I N G! I loved it so much. And also the lipstick looks good with it, because it's kinda similar to the crease shade. πŸ˜ŠπŸŒŸπŸ’™

#21744
                                                                            Victoria Kolesova

Kathleen, you are amazing! 😍 Love U! This makeup is gorgeous! 😘😘😘

#21745
                                                                              dea viloria

I want it all 😍

#21746
                                                                                erosemakeupx

I love Disney villains so much

#21747
                                                                                  Veroicone

I have a mighty need for this set …

#21748
                                                                                    erosemakeupx

I want this entire collection omg

#21749
                                                                                      Shannon Jordan

Honestly I didn’t purchase this yet purely because I was waiting for your review πŸ˜‚ Now I know I want it rly bad. I don’t trust anyone else with reviews!

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!