Colourpop SO JADED Palette | 3 LOOKS IN 1

Main Colourpop SO JADED Palette | 3 LOOKS IN 1

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      Colourpop SO JADED Palette | 3 LOOKS IN 1

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video where I show you how to create 3 looks using the So Jaded palette! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for watching! xoxo!

KathleenLights

Letโ€™s pretend this video wasnโ€™t A MISSION to edit for some reason andddddd it went up yesterday and not today lmao.
        I wanted to start off with 3 super super easy looks without using any of the same shadows!
        I have so many more looks coming soon! Xoxo

Kristy C

I LOVE look #3 it's the kind of look i prefer on myself. I just wish i could make it look as good on me as it does on you! All i can do is keep practising and trying my best ๐Ÿ’– You look great babe!

EmmaD1984

Fall inspired look would be good ๐Ÿ™‚

chailey baskins

Please do a look with the green๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Estephanie gutierrez

Do a cut crease using your palette pls! ๐Ÿ’œ

Bath House Becky

I love all 3 looks, but 2 was my favorite ๐Ÿ˜

Nikki Neuha

omg! so, I went several years without wearing makeup and recently got back into wearing it again a couple months ago. I decided to start investing in makeup and having fun with it. I have been a huge supporter of your past pallets, and bought my "so jaded" pallet the day it was released! I have to tell you, this pallet HAS CHANGED MY LIFE! It's literally the best pallet I have ever used! amazing pigments. lots of color options, it is just so fun! My favorite color is Paridot! It's just so beautiful! i wore peridot and Emerald at work today, and i had like a million compliments on my eyeshadow. and i want to personally THANK YOU for creating a product that has made me want to have fun and experiment with bold eye looks! for real. thank you. it's amazing!!!

lovelyylizz

This is cute! I just got the morphe 35H palette, gonna try to recreate each look you did๐Ÿ˜‡

Hawa Najwa Abdullah

Kathleennn i would die if you make a face palette with colourpop!!!! With a supershock blush n highlighs, contour, eyeshadow!!!!!! Not too bulky n something people would use to travel withโคโค Please make our dream come true๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Spring Easthope

I'd defiantly love to see more "three different looks" with your other pallets, or other Colourpop pallets!

Peyton Marie

Iโ€™m really hoping this palette will be sold at Ulta!!!!!!!!!!!!!! โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

Sanam Bahri

amazing looks Kathleen great seeing a make tutorial without false lashes , as most of us dont know how to apply false lashes Thanks

suzychocolate7

these looks are soooo pretty
                                look no.2 is outta this world

Tracyts14

Got my palette the other day…love it..thanks for showing me some looks..you are way more creative than me..

Tina Kritsotakis

Diamond is magic!!

nicola offert

Just wow ! ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ˜˜

Tailer Clark

KATHLEEN ๐Ÿ˜ฉ youโ€™re literally the most beautiful girl in the world. I love you so much! I canโ€™t wait to get this palette itโ€™s a dream come true I know Iโ€™m going to use this for every look now because itโ€™s so versatile. Iโ€™m glad Iโ€™m not only getting a bomb eyeshadow palette but Iโ€™ll also be supporting you my all time favorite YouTuber. Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰ I love you ๐Ÿ’•

Bryn

Omg the second look looks like a majestic PEACOCK๐Ÿฆš๐Ÿ’›

Octavia Graham

What nail polish are you wearing?!

Whitney Newhouse

I heard a rumor that your palette was going to be in a boxyluxe. Can you confirm it?! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

Delikaadann

This make me realize how much I needed this!!!!!!!

Faith Patchett

Would love to see a tutorial for a grungy look using stoned and a smokey eye with onyx

Shiv L

Can you please do wedding looks using the palette as I purchased mine that for ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคญ loved that you can put the glitter in hair for sure!!!!!! Xxxx

Jennii_oo

All gorgeous looks now I really need to have it ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜

Monssy G

Loved every single look!!! Now I can have some inspiration to use the palette ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Tash

I would love to see you create a "cloudy blue' look using Alexandrite and maybe stoned. Tiger Eye, Flourite and Topaz are also calling my name… okay, they all are. I LOVE THEM ALL! Such an amazing palette!

Jessica Arredondo

These looks were fire Kathleen!!!! I also loved the looks juicy jas made using your palette!!!

Tash

I GOT MY PALETTE AND I AM SO EXCITED TO USE IT!!! The colors are giving so much inspiration. I love that there is so much variety and so many different looks can be made, whether they are 'everyday' or bold looks. This is going to become my STAPLE palette! Thank you for creating it. In my mind, its the new Jaclyn Hill palette, as in, everyone is going to need it and use it everyday!

Evelyn Cereรฑo

Yessss!!! I want it! Give it all to meโค๏ธ

Madison Fish

So beautiful ๐Ÿ’•

BeautywithAnnabel

Please try the Revlon So Fierce!! Mascara!!!

Brandi Perez

Iโ€™ve been waiting for you to upload, I got the palette and itโ€™s so good! Please do more looks! Using the greens ๐Ÿ˜Š

Jessica Scott

I LOVE this pallet!!! Just got mine last week and have used it several times now. The colors are all so usable and gorgeous!!

Lisa Pickens

I can't wait for mine to get here!

#93438
                                                                          Priscilla Antonino

I freaking love thisn

#93439
                                                                            Sarah Crittenden

I super want this palette!!! I have to wait another paycheck or two though. LOVE these looks soooo much!!!

#93440
                                                                              Erina Iwasaki

OMG. IM SO EXCITED!!!! WAITING FOR THE PALETTE TO GET HERE IN MALAYSIA!!!!!!

#93441
                                                                                jacqueline

Maybe you can use only this palette as bronzer, highlighter, blush, eyeshadows, eyeliner….etc to create an everyday makeup look ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

#93442
                                                                                  Brianna Ochoa

Ughhh I really want this palette, ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ

#93443
                                                                                    Christina Belle

No offense but its my birthstone so i kinda have to say it GARNET is one word its not GAR…NET lol thanks for coming to my class lmfao

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!