COLOURPOP'S Best Launch Yet?! *new* Pretty Fresh Collection

Main COLOURPOP'S Best Launch Yet?! *new* Pretty Fresh Collection

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      COLOURPOP'S Best Launch Yet?! *new* Pretty Fresh Collection

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) I wanted to give you my thoughts on the new Pretty Fresh HA Tinted Moisturizer from Colourpop! I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for …

KathleenLights

Hi friends!!!!!!! As per your requests lol, here are my thoughts on the new Pretty Fresh Collection!!!
        Honestly Iโ€™m truly loving it…
        I havenโ€™t tested out the sponge yet cause I wasnโ€™t in my PR box but tbh it doesnโ€™t look like a sponge Iโ€™m gonna like lol (sorry colourpop) it kinda looks Like stiff in photos? Hahahah idk idk I donโ€™t wanna pre judge but Iโ€™ll keep you guys updated!!!!!
        But besides that, I hope you enjoy this
        Video!!!! Love you guys! Xoxo

Tommelise

Isn't it Thursdays when they launch? I don't like their foundation but the stick worked out beautifully however that changed recently…and it looks fake no. Excited about this tinted moisturiser…and other stuff

Leslie

Please do a video of your mum putting makeup on you!

Neecole Espinueva

you should unscrew the pump (if possible) and replace it with another cap from another/old product ๐Ÿ˜‚

Jennifer Rinaldi

Aaaand something with coconut water. I have a severe coconut allergy and its everywhere (sigh).

Inรชs

Too bad we can't have this in Portugal.. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜…

Lady Liddie

I want to try this so bad but I have super fair skin…how is the shade range? Also I have acne scars so I'm worried it wouldn't look good because of that ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Fede Barone

Iโ€™d love to try it However se Europeans are unlucky ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Tin Bernas

"It's worth every penny!"

Angie Truong

The moment when she sprayed that mist I already know that I'm going to buy it ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Jessica Ruano

I wish, I wish this product was friendly with us oily people ๐Ÿ˜‘ BUT OAN you look tanned & your makeup is just gorgeous!

Char D.

Iโ€™m excited to try it out because I have super dry skin

Ilene Miranda

Does the setting spray help with making the make up last longer?

Jean From BeautyShopPH

I honestly thought the same with the pumps on a tube. I remember when I got the Fenty Hydrating Foundation and my air head pumped and pumped and i thought it was broken. And i turned it a little and there it worked hahaha ๐Ÿ˜…

Erin O.

Kathleen!! Try using a toothpaste pusher thing to get all the product out of that foundation! I use one for my Too Faced Peach Perfect foundation and it works really well! Kind of tricky but it works!๐Ÿ‘ Hope this helps! In my honest opinion the CYO lifeproof foundation has the best packaging hands down. With every pump it twists up a little plastic disk that makes sure you get all the product. Itโ€™s so user friendly. Iโ€™m more of a matt girl but Thataylaa loves it!๐Ÿ˜Š

Belle

Where did u get the hair accessories itโ€™s soooo cute๐Ÿ˜ฉโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Juliette

I have oily skin but I still want to try it๐Ÿ˜‚ I love dewy skin because it looks and feels more natural than matte foundations

Linta Akhan

Will try this so excited โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Leddy FM

Thatโ€™s a hell yea for me dawg ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ Iโ€™ve been waiting for something like this FOREVER from colourpop.

Only thing missing is a So Fresh concealer.

Susan Thao

Thanks for recommending the new products! I was planning to try the tinted moisturizer but then you said if we have oily skin, maybe we shouldnโ€™t. So I donโ€™t know if itโ€™s still a good idea for me to try it or not!! Also, I canโ€™t wait for your restock on the Jade Palette!!! I love it when you collaborate with Colourpop!!! Youโ€™re so amazing and I just love love you wholeheartedly!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

Dena Rose

please review she's a rainbow palette ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Laura Galek

I'll be skipping out on this range but only because I prefer a matte look.

Christina Thomas

I saw Kelly Strack do her review of this, and she set it lightly with powder and it lasted on her skin 10 hours. I am oily in my tzone especially as the day goes on and cannot wait to try this. I just wish one of the products had sunscreen since I am in California but I guess we cant have it all lol.

mona. lisan

I couldnt catch the color she used ?!?

Nitzan Ayash

I love your colorpop videosโค

Kait.Jonyl Stocklask

I'm SOO excited for these new CP products! I will be buying all 3!! I've been needing something more for everyday use/work! I cant wait to get these & try them. Hope I love them just as much as you do! My dry skin needs ALL the HA it can get! & giiiirl, please stop apologizing and/or being scared to love CP products! I love that you have a great relationship with them & love them. Says a lot about the company itself! Much love ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜

jaymie cyrus

I'm so excited for these products. My dry ass skin loves anything hydrating & i love a light coverage "foundation" so the tinted moisturizer is perfect for me. The primer & setting spray sound amazing as well. And it's even better that it's super affordable ๐Ÿ’•

Colipopkola

I love your earrings!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Where did you get them?

Eileen Garcia

When you have oily skin but you love KathleenLights videos even if you canโ€™t try the face products hahah

Eileen Garcia

Anybody got any oily skin recommendations?

Paola Frias

15:34 I DIED

suicidedoll

Sounded like an AD to me. :

suzychocolate7

@15:34 EPIC

msshorty681

I wish it had some SPF! Do you think you would skip the moisturizer with this?

#96072
                                                                          Akemiko

What shade are you using?

#96073
                                                                            Tess Grace

How is it compared to our beloved makeup forever face and body the old formula. That was my holy trial for years and I've yet to find anything I like on my skin like that ๐Ÿ™ I'm excited to try this tinted moisturizer tho you seem to really like it and I feel like our skin is similar ๐Ÿ™‚

#96074
                                                                              Amber Marie

Try the Nudestix Tinted coverโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
                                                                                Itโ€™s super hydrating and has skin care benefits

#96075
                                                                                Ty~Sheree

I've been so curious about the foundation you've been wearing! So sad I have oily skin, love hyaluronic acid.

#96076
                                                                                  Chanda Chism

I want to try the tinted moisturizer. I hope the lightest shade is light enough cuz this girl is Deathly Fair!

#96077
                                                                                    Mickel Miller

A dry girls dream๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I can't wait to try the tinted moisturizer and setting spray!!

#96078
                                                                                      Jezahb

Super excited to try the tinted moisturizer! super disappointed in colour-pop though for feeling the need to add artificial fragrance to the primer and setting spray though. It's so irritating to your skin, everybody's skin, even if they don't have an instant visible reaction it's not good for anybody. I wish companies would realize this and stop feeling the need to add fragrance to everything. I have extremely sensitive skin and the kind of fragrance this stuff contains would leave me with a red flaking rash on my face for a week

#96079
                                                                                        Allyson Walker

Spraying those mists was like a new level of satisfaction and almost like ~asmr~ for me. Would totally watch a video of Kathleen just doing one spray of every setting spray, hydrating mist, etc. that exists.

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!