Come Around With Me 🌟A Day In The Life Vlog

Main Come Around With Me 🌟A Day In The Life Vlog

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❤ ——————————————————————————————— STUFF MENTIONED: My headphones: …

Charlotte Tardif

On the website their isn't the color seychelles for the blush 🙁 🙁 🙁

Jess Undecided

congrats on the move to torontooo!

irem kılınç

ı hope there will be more vlog 🧚🏼‍♀️

Nicole O’Brien

LOVING the new intro format Alana! xo

Brenda Guerrero

Since that blush is primer infused, did you find any difference in longevity having applied it on your eyes?

Lyndsey Bartell-Tamayo

I just wanna buy everything you put on your face 😩😍 But I have 3 kids to feed! 😛😉 Really though, that blush on your eyelids is so good. Loved this little day in your life video 👌🏼✨

bethany carroll

hey allana or dejan, you guys have been doing a great job and i am really thankful how open you’ve been with disclosure. you’re really killing it since moving and getting the schedule down. lots of love to you both 💖

charlette hove

More vlogs!

Tara Tobin

what vlog camera are you testing and what one are you using atm ?

dantheaz

I'm IMPRESSED with people dedicated with workouts. I do walks, that's the only physical activity that doesn't make me cry.

Heather Pahl

Allana, you are absolutely gorgeous.

Lauren Campbell

I know you have mentioned it time and time again…. 🙂 but what brush do you use to apply your bronzer?

NA-KD

Hi Allana, can we use 2 seconds of your vlog in one of our YouTube videos? If so, please email evan.thomas@na-kd.com. thanks!

Bianca L

love this type of vids

MBeck

It’ll always be ACC. Just like if you say Skydome everyone knows you mean Rogers Centre.

Roni-Jo Panganiban

I absolutely love your makeup looks. I think you’re an amazing artist! Love your personality. Big fan…big fan

Video request: how you match your makeup looks to your outfits?

Please please please!!!

I’ve been looking for a video like this on YouTube, no one has anything like that

Ульяна Ермакова

MORE VLOGS PLS

Aparna Rathore

I love your morning no makeup look….n I m waiting to participate in the next giveaway 😍😘

Allie Pen

I like the nails- Tiffany Blue

defiantlycurly

Where are the rings on your left hand from? Especially the beautiful twisty one 😍😍😍

Jacee Greaser

I would appreciate if anyone wants to purchase anything Beautycounter if you use my link! http://www.beautycounter.com/jaceegreaser

Nicole Kuyten

really loving that makeup look!

Gabriela Olivari

You should do a video about your fav places in Toronto since living there 👌🏻💕love your content !

Grace Badger

I love your vlogs sooooooooooooooo much!

Brittany Esselman

I actually quite like that nail color!! I have an OPI in a similar shade. Now I must go paint my nails!

Also, dip nails not for me. I got it once. RUINED my nails. Never again. Will take some time to grow out that disaster.

Amira ElDahman

I love your hair, do you have recommendations for a hair colouring salon in Toronto

Hinda Hd

I enjoyed your vlog 😍

ktcrich

Just started keto and you're killin me with that croissant. You're killin me Smalls!

Emily Wiciak

where are those jeans from !!!

Jamie Nicole

Yay!!!!!

Zie Darling

Love all your videos but your vlogs are hands down my favorite. You’re such a cool human and I pretty much inhale all your content. Ha. Hope you guys are having a good day today!

Gabriela Villalpando

why does your quick makeup look looks better than mine when I have time 😂
                                                                      also please more vlogs this was over tooooooo soon !

ShaRae Burr

Lanny❤️so prrrtyyy✌🏻

Tiffany Uy

💙💜

#22861
                                                                          Ardila Aishah Ramli

Fav vlog so far! Fast paced yet compact with the right content and love the editing style. Yay Lan and Dejan!

#22862
                                                                            Angelina Nicholaou

Looooove that you call it the ACC!! This vlog was perfect way to start my morning

#22863
                                                                              Gabriella C.

These types of videos inspire me to get out and be productive. Thank you for that!

#22864
                                                                                Blog Polar

I went to a cardio class at my gym for the first time and pushed myself too hard and had to run out for a quick vom in the bathroom mid class. I came out of the toilet at the same time that everyone was leaving the class. The teacher shamed me so hard in front of everyone. Can not go back 🙈 I decided classes weren’t for me that day haha

#22865
                                                                                  Katie Wadsworth

I’m really appreciating how you’re disclosing what items were gifted to you ❤️ also, this is the most relatable makeup tutorial of all time 😂 love it

#22866
                                                                                    Nabeela Parkar

I'm in serious need of some deep, delicious sleep!

#22867
                                                                                      Meredith Ann

Life has been hectic professionally and personally but I so look forward to your videos! They are my way to decompress and laugh! And learn! Thank YOU! Seriously!! Xx

#22868
                                                                                        Ariel Sawyer

What’s on your workout playlist??

#22869
                                                                                          Layla C

We just need more vlogs in general please, I really enjoy your 'come around/along with me' day's. x

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!