Come online shopping with me; my tips & tricks! ~ Freddy My Love

Main Come online shopping with me; my tips & tricks! ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      Come online shopping with me; my tips & tricks! ~ Freddy My Love

Come online shopping with me for summer swimwear and beachwear on ASOS for my trip to the Maldives! Links to clothes below *affiliate links used*!

Tabitha Sylvia

Please do a try on haul with everything you bought! I'd love to see how everything looked on

Tiyasa Rajak

Plz do a try on haul with this stuff

Azin Sunny

I enjoyed a LOT shopping with you girly <3

Natalia Pessoa

You can use shoptagr easily on your phone too.

SOFIA MARIN

Very nice idea! What I would have loved even more was a from bag to the door, you showing as well the items and what you kept!

Eva Drew

Where’s your bed from ???

Sally Reed

PLEASE do a haul of it all🤩🤩

Andrea JB

Her whole house every background on her videos is way too pink, even what she wears is all the same color it's so boring. The way she speaks and behaves reminds me of an uptight posh english girly girl from some movie lol

annie leonard

please do some more 'shop with me' videos !!!!

Nyari Chabata

Pls do a part two try on

smita srivastava

Make a vlog Maldives

smita srivastava

Workout routine pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

smita srivastava

Been waiting for this since days! Loved it! You 💖💞💗❤💝💟😘

CourtneyRussRuss

“You can’t put a price on style” 10 seconds later “that’s really cute but it’s £200 so I think not” 😂

leila

I didn’t realize how helpful clicking on this video would be lol

Chanelle Toma

Please do a room tour! Love you Freddy your my biggest inspiration ILYSM❤️💗💖💕xoxo

Dian Dilruba

PLEASE WRITE, OR MAKE VIDEO OF
                                        BRAND, ONLINE SHOP RECOMMENDATION
                                        IN THIS VIDEO JUST ASOS

Mamta Singh

Ted Baker haul pls

jack harrington

Hi Freddy your beautiful 😍💜👍💗😎💋🏆💝😊.

Rebecca Crash

You shouldn't have to justify how much you spend. Like you said, it is your money. I think my favorite thing was the polka dot bikini. I don't wear bikinis, but if I did I would definitely want that one.

Kyla Ball

Been waiting for this for so long! Thank you <3

Elizabeth Ivey

Well it’s time for me to go shopping!

Rachel Shannon Newsom

Where did you get that top

nash

omg omg omg freddy is coming to maldives AND I AM FROM MALDIVESS😭😭😭❤❤❤freddy can you please tell which resort your staying in

Angelika Cotejo

Can’t wait for a try-on haul 💓💓💓

Debadrita Banik

Yess! I follow you on Pinterest and saw all the beautiful outfits you were saving! 😊

Asianna

Freddy I love your idea of clothing and the outfits but some are expensive :/ Maybe you can do a video on similar pieces that are a little cheaper.

sicksadgirl

this was so fun to watch!!!!!!!

Tahlia Dunne

This is like over $800 in Australia ahaha💕

Blondejen

I think im the only one who still use we heart It for outfit inspo Lol

ellcgee

"And now… we scroll." 😂💯😍That filtered feeling! 💕

Amir Banu

you are super cool

Scilla

I actually really enjoyed seeing your shopping process! Could you make more of these kinds of online shop with me videos please? 🙂

Athhraa Kamil

Please do a fashion nova haull

#17796
                                                                          Olivia Hancock

The crazy in Freddy’s eyes when she says “let’s got shopping”

#17797
                                                                            Cool Llama

"Like me for example..hopefully," – Freddy My Love 2k19
                                                                              LOL!

#17798
                                                                              Fozar

ugh love youuu! looking forward to a room tour!!!

#17799
                                                                                terasa harwood

Love this video, please do a pack with with me. ❤❤❤❤❤

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!