Confetti Acrylic Inlay Nails

Main Confetti Acrylic Inlay Nails

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Nail Career Education
      Confetti Acrylic Inlay Nails

Suzie uses Confetti ‘Dots’ to create a fun Party-themed Acrylic Inlay! In this video she also compares Polish Secured vs the Acrylic Inlay. View Suzie’s New Free …

JACQUELINE Di MATTIA

Cameraman: -It's party time!!!
        Me: hell yeah.

Anastasia Purr

Please do a video about poly gel incapsulation (inlay) as I only do it on my nails

dezinechic

love confetti inlays……inlays of all types really!

Martha Stemmen

I love your videos and both of you. If I was you I would've been painting my thumb nail with the baby blue like the pinky, love and blessings to both πŸ˜πŸ’…πŸ™

Jacquie T

That green is so pretty??? I love the confetti. It's just so fun and bright and summery.

Also reeaaaally appreciate that the music credits are in the description box with timestamps! So useful!

Jessica Wilson

Hey Suzie, I’m just wondering (theoretically speaking – I won’t be doing this because I’m getting tired just watching πŸ˜‚) if a layer of clear uncured gel to adhere the confetti stuff would work and then acrylic again on top would work? Or can you cane issues layering gel and acrylic together?

Melissa Shaw

Could you have partially set the acrylic before you covered the sparkles?

Kalesha Bastion

I always dream of having nails like this!
                      I would love to see a video of Camera man giving his top 5 nail designs and you pick one to top! I always love Camera mans input.

Crystal Herrin

I would like my husband to give his honest opinion. Means he is really looking! You two are adorable! You give hope!

Wyatt Atwell

I want to friends with Suzie so badly!

Imagginary

Superrrr preettttyy nails!

Kaz B

Hnngngg when the top coat goes on

Fun with Nuba

Pls do a vintage nail using only 90s or 80s equipments

Shelley Fisher

Gorgeous !!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’…β€

Pet N Play Luxury Resort

For quality work you gotta take your time so I agree with her about the inlay being so much nicer.

Tammy

Cameraman you're an artist in a whole different way. You edit the videos and stuff, right?? 5 star job. You guys are a powerhouse <3

Autumn Moore

is anyone else getting 80's vibes?

Brenda Reptke

Ohhhhhhh these are absolutely beautiful!!! Thank you for doing these videos for us all hon. You are such a sweet soul and I know I'm not the only one who appreciates all that you & cameraman do for us πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—

Erika Corsino

Do you still sell your kit?

Erika Corsino

Erika Corsino

Manfred Fails

Seeing these makes me think of the Christmas story πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ you might poke your eye out.

Jenn Glow

πŸ˜ƒ

Nanci Ramirez

You're so adorable Susie, I enjoy watching your videos. And that ring is everything! 😍 great work cameraman! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sognia Speranza

Do half half on the thumb

Sognia Speranza

No the blue

Leticia Carrigan

Those are pretty😍😍😍

Mads D

Hey Suzie! I’ve been watching for over a year now and you inspired me to start doing my own nails! My question is, I tend to have air bubbles in my gel top coat, no matter what I do, I do have a kit that I use for myself and my clients, but I always make sure to sit the bottles upright, but I still end up with little bubbles, what could that be from? Thanks again!

Nicole Smith

Can U use glitter or confetti from an arts and crafts store like Michaels for the design?

Jenn W

Wow I've never seen you with shorties like that!!

Mary Rasberry

I see a β€œSuzie” brush. Looking forward to your next kit.

Amanda IsAwesome

Yes!!!! please do a video on pinching!!!!

Michael Agilm94

You should try using gel to move around the glitter with gel topcoat and hardgel to encapsulate

Lori Bain

Gorgeous confetti nails! BTW, I tried a chocolate brown color on my nails a few years ago, and my boyfriend hated the color. He said I had "poop nails." We're no longer dating. (Not really because of the nail color issue, though.)

#44549
                                                                          Gosh Glammit!

Oh my goshhh these nails are GORGEOUS

#44550
                                                                            Michelle Pimm

Does your brush say Suzie eeeeeeek I want one β˜οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•

#44551
                                                                              Jenn W

The studio is christened with a toss!!!

#44552
                                                                                Dani Morris

those reveal shots don't do them justice! the way they sparkle and shine when you move is stunning! 😍

#44553
                                                                                  Troy MF Simmons

Can you please do a video about nail thickness? I think it can be hard sometimes justifying how think you want nails when your sculpting them

#44554
                                                                                    Zed Studmufs

I seen one of your older videos when you were talking about losing the lids causing confusion over what color was inside. A neat trick would maybe be to file the lid the slightest bit and apply a bead to it so you remember the color

#44555
                                                                                      Amazing J

. πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’œβ€πŸ’šπŸ’™
                                                                                        Love, Love, Love!
                                                                                        I am not a Fan of Green Nail Polish, but That Green is Absolutely Beautiful with the Nail Design You created.

#44556
                                                                                        Tashiann Morant

This was soooooo stinking cute!!
                                                                                          My 11yr old daughter loves them.
                                                                                          I love your videos, I'll watch whatever you post and it's very informative…
                                                                                          P.S Thank you for making the kit available to everyone… I've been wanting to start learning, but the products that are available to me just won't do it.. I've wasted enough money. Time to start saving so when you make it available I'll have something great to work with. 😊

#44557
                                                                                          Raquel Rovira Ramos

When are u going to bring back a starter kit

#44558
                                                                                            Muun Beau

I don't hear camera man as much, i miss him, wat happened

#44559
                                                                                              Littlebit Lauren

How do you handle a client who requests add-on services DURING their appointment, such as nail art, when they haven't been booked for any additional time.

#44560
                                                                                                Jerri Shannon

My husband chooses the shape and color when we go. I always ask him. I just like getting my nails done ☺.

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!