CRAP PRODUCTS IM THROWING AWAY + STUFF IVE USED UP

Main CRAP PRODUCTS IM THROWING AWAY + STUFF IVE USED UP

• This topic has 38 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Rebekah Di Bartolomeo.
Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      CRAP PRODUCTS IM THROWING AWAY + STUFF IVE USED UP

Click here and use my code KATHLEEN to get 55% OFF your first month at Scentbird. Currently only …

KathleenLights

Click here https://sbird.co/3JupIdf and use my code KATHLEEN to get 55% OFF your first month at Scentbird. Whatโ€™s your favorite fragrance? Comment below!

Angie

A Kathleen upload to start the week?? It's gonna be a good week. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Jennie Siegel

Omg consistent queen- loving seeing so much of you this year. โค Iโ€™m nosey I love empties. ๐Ÿ˜‚โค

M Hanshaw

Anyone in the comments actually know who is on Kathleenโ€™s shirt? This 80โ€™s girl sure does! I donโ€™t believe in love, do you Kathleen?
              Ahhh metal hair was it.

Jacque P A

Investing in crypto now should be in every wise individuals list, in some months time you'll be ecstatic with the decision you made today๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ’Ž

Raynah Woolsey

Hi Kathleen! Can we get more Disco ๐Ÿ’ƒ Fox ๐ŸฆŠ tutorials?

Rocio Salazar

Kathleen the plant behind you is dying omg poor thing

KA

gurl can't believe you didn't say that's what she said ๐Ÿ˜‚ 06:52

bella_trixx

So, in general greens are useless and they aren't tested. That aside, Bloom Nutrition is a terrible, scammy company and their CEO Mari is honestly a trash person I would never support. I am so sick of OTHER WOMEN spouting nonsense with NO science behind them encouraging OTHER WOMEN to do things that are bad for their health. Which is 100% Mari's MO. So gross. Glad you found another brand <3

taylor bledsoe

i just used up the briogeo cherry + mango shampoo and conditioner! I have mixed feelings on it because the shampoo is super watery and the conditioner is super thick but i did enjoy how they made my hair feel soft and clean! I prefer the banana shampoo and conditioner from briogeo but the mango + cherry is still good!

Pamela H

Iโ€™ve used up another Bobby Brown face base. Iโ€™m loving that product!

jade

i bought myself the full bottle cassiopea almost 2 years ago (still going!) and omggg, the bottle is gorgeous (and the cap weighs a literal weight) and the scent to die for! my mom always wore britney spears fantasy growing up for going out, and that scent always reminded me of a grown up version, im so glad you found that scent bc its so underrated <3

Eram Khan

๐Ÿ’œ

Mckenzie Paddock

BRING BACK MรS CAFร‰!!!!!!!!

Ashley Reynoso

Random, but did you get a new tattoo on your right arm or is that scribbles?? ๐Ÿ˜‚ im trying to figure it out๐Ÿค”

Radia Ruhul

9:49 Here for Anamoly/ Priyanka Chopra. ๐Ÿ‘‘

Readings of Luz

I literally JUST bought green powder last night. So glad you got one too to review. Makes me feel like Iโ€™m on the right track ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sammi Strade

Good morning (good afternoon?) Kathleen! Thanks as always for the great video ๐Ÿ˜ love and watch EVERYTHING you post!

darkcrazybeautiful89

Iโ€™ve seen enough actual dieticianโ€™s say how useless and bad bloom is for you to never want to try it.

Katrina Ong

Glad I'm early! always looking forward to your contents! โค from the ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ

Shaney Eco

You just made my day!!

Mara

damn, that wen shampoo my older sister stil uses it
                                                  but it didn't work for me

Darla Maher

To this day, my go to perfume is the Fantasy perfume by Britney Speares……so far the only perfume that doesn't change while wearing it. Some perfumes smell okay at the beginning but end up smelling like cat piss.

Tasnur Khan

kathleen,
                                                      it has been so long since your last mukbang.
                                                      can you please do one and talk about the selena vs hailey and also the jake paul and tommy fury fight?
                                                      i would love to hear your opinions of them because honestly they crack me up ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ’–

Mckenzie Paddock

I signed up for scentbird ๐Ÿ˜Š Iโ€™m so excited

SinfulProdigy

Kathleen your plants are dying ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

courtnee marks

We NEED an updated perfume collection!!! with your favorites!!

Buket A.

Girl, I probably said this sentence for years now but really really want to see a super long video preferably a mukbang video that you talk all about your favorite TV shows and movies

Furtedbeauty

Kathleen – this is your reminder to PLEASE do another perfume collection video!! ๐ŸŽ‰โค

(Maybe asmr-style?)

Meowonyt

Loveyou mama!

c. johnson

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜€

Erika Watkins

Oooooooomg I need that shirt!

Elisabeth H

reallyyyyy enjoying watching your videos, youโ€™re hands down my โ€œsafe spaceโ€ youtuber ๐Ÿฅฐ

Veena George

thank you for talking about fragrances ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

#132306
                                                                          all_in_1_boika
                                                                            #132307
                                                                            Natalia Gล‚owacka

โค๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜โค

#132308
                                                                              jessica deerly.โ™ก

Yes! I do stop everything so I can watch when you post! ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ

#132309
                                                                                Rebekah Di Bartolomeo

KATHLEEN I LIKE YOUR SHIRT

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!