CURRENT MAKEUP ROUTINE: SPRING 2023 | RUTH CRILLY

Main CURRENT MAKEUP ROUTINE: SPRING 2023 | RUTH CRILLY

• This topic has 33 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Julia Hazell.
Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Ruth Crilly
    Spectator
      CURRENT MAKEUP ROUTINE: SPRING 2023 | RUTH CRILLY

Much more product info (and links) are here in my blog post: Ad …

Jane Masini

Love the products your using!
        LOOKING AMAZING for having black of sleep❤

Kasia

🤍

Claire B

Love this vid ❤— great to see what you use daily. Your hair colour looks fab – would love to know how your hairdresser achieves it.

Catherine Harte

LOVE! this look. Stunning eyes. Beautiful blouse. Where is it from please?

Ruby Slippers 👠

Stunning❤

Cherubique ASMR

Hair is looking amazing!

Victoria P

I guess Im a bit Odd too; I use my highlighter, lush and contour on both face and eyes as well. Saves time and $$! Just found you and subbed❤

Nina Feizpour

what brush are you using for the contour?

alarakaya

I hope you're OK Ruth, you just don't seem your usual sunny self in this video. Sending lots of love xx

Anita Hadley

Beautiful! I love the Idole mascara but for crying out loud, I can’t get it on without getting it on my eyelids! I think it’s the brush. I’m never sure if I’m using it the right way.

Le Rouge Le Rouge

Looking good Ruth. I need to get that Charlotte Tilbury glow palette. So flattering on you 😊

Carolyn Kessler

You crack me up! You’re fun

FayeValentine1984

You're the first youtuber I've ever followed and even after all these years I still ADORE your amazing sense of style ❤

gail sokol

Love your hair.

P Heart

What a lovely blouse!

madelaine

Pretty

Elizabeth

Watching from Hong Kong and I always love your sense of humour

Kimberlee Stern

Very pretty daytime look!

Cashmere4500

Agree – I love Teint Idole. Shades are amazing for my nc42 skin with slight olive undertone. Miracle find. “Plump-tious”: adding that new word to my vocabulary!!! 😆

Maquillage79

When you say bare with it’s reminds me of that episode of Miranda tv series where her friend keeps saying bare with

Elaine Bines

I loved watching this. Easy, quick, out the door look or even just staying at home look and not frightening the delivery guy 😂 you must try the nars new foundation. At my age I've tried many but this foundation makes your skin look better – it really was a wow moment – I looked closely in the mirror and thought, I look so much better!

Lisa Nott

Love this look Ruth and still as funny as ever 😂❤

kuz ube

You look beautiful Ruth and you always make me laugh.

Cynthia L

Omg Ruth..I just love u..ha you crack me up!!!..thus us my favorite mascara. Bty..the gold us water proof.. Black not..😘..love thus look and your hair. Ready to summer chop mine off.

Anne-Marie Landry

Lovely polished look Ruth. Every time I hear the words ‘juicy’ and ‘plumptious’ I think of you 😊.

Helen Bruce

Gorgeous as ever!! I have that palette too so I’ll be trying this out , I love a multi purpose product xxx

Kelly Peters

You look amazing 👏

Shannon Arciolla

Ruth what is the brand and color of the polish you’re wearing in this video?

Wee Dog

Love this video, especially the frantic buffing! But hey, who hasn't been there?
                                                                That OMG moment when you have applied waaay too much and yet don't have time to start again 😧

Vs 70

I am so surprised at how dark the bronzer looks. I have that shade and it hardly shows on me, and I have light/fair skin.

watashiwamillo

Pretty pretty! I looked at the CR moisturizer you used…bloody hell 58 pounds! In a pot! Oh dear. There's not even any expensive actives, or anything, in it. Canola oil! lol. No. But the other products you used make me happy.

Vs 70

I love the state of your products, I know I can believe you if you say you use that product. 😉

Julia Hazell

Hair looks lovely!

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                      error: Content is protected !!