CURRENT SKINCARE ROUTINE FOR GLOWING SKIN✨ | Go to Bed with Me

Main CURRENT SKINCARE ROUTINE FOR GLOWING SKIN✨ | Go to Bed with Me

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    IAMKARENO
      CURRENT SKINCARE ROUTINE FOR GLOWING SKIN✨ | Go to Bed with Me

GIVEAWAY! Like and leave a comment telling me anything! I’ll be picking a random winner to win the Tatcha The Essence 🙂 ✨ P R O D U C T S …

Sophie Negus

I love to care for my skin and taking part in skincare regimes but I cant afford a decent one 🙁

StarMonster98

skincare = self care for me. loved the video karen!

Annette Lam

<3

Katty C

I hope to have great looking skin and gain more confidence some time soon 🥺❣️love you and your contents

Erika Kwok

Your skin is amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Glorilys Garcia

Then there’s me who just buys olive oil literally the best for my skin ✨

E J

Why do people put so much makeup just to remove it by the nighttime? I mean why do you pay so much money for the makeup and then remove it with cleansers and moisturizers and essences and stuff (that cost a lot too) just to prevent your skin from aging (which one of the reasons is wearing makeup)No shade, I love your videos!

gluenugget

Is this ASMR

Alyssa Tan

glowinggg

Sarah Kwak

❤️ Love watching your videos, Karen!

ArtofDylan

that is the most beautiful perfectly wrapped towel on your head. i tried many times to do that but it always falls off my head. tutorial? 🙁

juicyyloove

Tatcha's Pure One Step Camellia Oil Cleanser is my favorite cleansing oil! Makes makeup removal so easy

Joie Shu

I wish my skin was as glowy as yours omg 😍😍

Sauda Haffejee

My skin would die for that Tatcha Essence. I've never been able to afford a real essence. The ones I've tried were always very oily. It would be an honor to be the winner. Ps, I've never won anything before- but I'm holding my fingers crossed. Plus- Tatcha anything is goals. Ahhh, already excited. Okkk, bye

Fedelia Thoirei

I just binge watched your self care videos

r o

i lov u 🙁

r o

i lov u 🙁

r o

i lov u 🙁

r o

i lov u 🙁

Imlinnn C

Watching your skincare routine and hoping to get a glowing skin like yours when I wake up lol

Salina Kashif

your so pretty!! ily

TaiwaneseNoodles

What green eyeshadow are u wearing ?? Luv u!

Garn Walker

My random comment is your adorable and I live for Tatcha👍❤😘

Hamster Art

fully convinced me to splurge on a ginseng toner.

Cheng

a rich bitch……

Stonkie

Been really loving all your self care videos lately

Choua Vang

I used to spend all my money on make up. Now I spend all my money on skin care.

khanh n

my goal is to be able to rock your eye look 😭🌹

Tatcha

Your skin has such a beautiful luminosity! Giving us all some serious skin goals! 😍💜

Goodnight Macaroon

what lipstick you are wearing in the video before u remove ur makeup?

Laura Kovács

do you like sheet masks? if so, which one would you recommend?

meriem terzi

Looove the aesthetic of the vid

ryu.a

why does she have so little views yet so many subscribers? some who’s in the loop spill the tea

sailaway258

Can u do a video on removing your contacts like it was sonfast lol

#23408
                                                                          Angella Vang

OMG! I've been wanting to get Tatcha for my mom. If I win, I'm giving it to her! Good Luck everyone!

#23409
                                                                            Mavis

ilyyy

#23410
                                                                              chylandleigh rose

i have a headache like crazyyy from lack of sleep but nope karens skincare is more important 😂♥️love you karennnnn

#23411
                                                                                SinnamonDemon Ƒ ư ɕ ƙ

【you cute】

#23412
                                                                                  Thuy Duong

Thank you for sharing your skin routine! I have dry and sensitive skin as well definitely need to save some money and try some of these products 🙂

#23413
                                                                                    Sara Tan

God I love skincare and I'm like college student broke, but like, I still wanna live my best life kinda broke, at this point, I'm broque

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!