DEAR MAKEUP AND SKINCARE COMPAINES THIS IS WHAT WE REALLY WANT

Main DEAR MAKEUP AND SKINCARE COMPAINES THIS IS WHAT WE REALLY WANT

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      DEAR MAKEUP AND SKINCARE COMPAINES THIS IS WHAT WE REALLY WANT

What we really want is how much is in the bottle? How long will it last? Without that information is pointless! Thumbs up if you agree! SHOP WAYNE GOSS …

The Merz

It would be lovely.

Shalini.K Beauty

Wayne.. u the best YouTube ever! Were u at the met gala too?

Jessica Orlowski

i dunno how practical this is cause some people have weak fingers and a pump for one person might not be a full pump for another person. plus some people have bigger faces. 😂

Heather Hayes

Such a good idea, Wayne! This would be so helpful if brands would do this.
              I also don’t understand how any could 👎 one of your videos. You are the best person on YouTube by a million miles. I give all your videos a👍🏼 before I’ve even watched them!

Samantha

Like a “serving suggests” on packaged food! That’s a great idea!!

kimmykimko

No lies???

Cintia Cin

I agree

melissa gibbs

AMEN to that!

Anita Smallegange

I totally agree❤️

blanca marmolejo

You are awesome! I appreciate how you are always looking out for the consumer! Amazing!

Nathalie M

It should say on average how many 'uses'

Holly staples

I'd also appreciate an actual expiry date, not just the pot symbol and amount of months! My drunk elephant products have this, in a time when we consume so much and always have to have the latest product I think this would go a little way to help people use up what they have and try to cut down on the waste

Diann Hazelton

Boom!

Lee McCray

THANK. YOU. WAYNE. !!!! It's about time we had a prominent advocate for more complete disclosure on pump bottles!! I hope someone listens enough to affect a change😁😍😘💋🥰🤗💖

Susan Masterson

Now who else would think 🤔 of something like that ???? Only the man who thinks of everyone and not only himself and that so so handsome and talented man is Wayne goss don’t ya jus luv him 😘🇮🇪

Eva Stood

If no product pumps out but I can still product up to the light I’ll stab it with a pair of soccers and start cutting away it’s a process

R C

The problem is when it says 1 oz – 30

Flute Player Victoria

yesssss

P Ptasinski

Love this….knowing the cosmetic and skincare companies are only worried about their revenue…not their consumers’ budgets!

Florecita

But not all pumps are created equal 🤷🏻‍♀️

EMI V

Even of it's subjective how many pumps you need, I'd be good to know even approximately how much pumps are in there. Or at least make the packaging see through ish. I hate not knowing how much longer till I run out.

Cecilia Luna

Genious.

P Heart

Yes,and no pumps that releases twice the amount you need rather than a measured dose!
                                                    And can we also have pump tubes that reach the bottom of the container?!!!

Shanda Medlin

💕💕💕💕

True Baronesse

No more fragrance in skincare and make up!!!

Lydia Jacobs

Also, active ingredient percentages. Some companies do this with SOME of their products and specific ingredients but not all.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                        error: Content is protected !!