DISAPPOINTING PRODUCTS | 2019

Main DISAPPOINTING PRODUCTS | 2019

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights

DISAPPOINTING PRODUCTS | 2019

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video where I talk about a few products that have disappointed me in the past few months! I just want you to know I truly …

KathleenLights

HEY FRIENDSSSSS!!
        Hope you love this video!!! ALSO!! I just wanna mention.. when it comes to the BH palette.. I’m only referring to the COLORS…. not the quality! The palette is actually amazing (most bh cosmetics palettes usually are) but the colors… not my fav lol. LOVE YOU GUYSSSS

Maddison G

i love these videos. you're so funny and energetic and brutally honest.

French Farmy

Kathleen can u do full face of NYX I want to know what’s your favorite products from NYX 💜love u

Monica Heartsgypsy

I love your lipstick color with your shirt.

Clo Gal

You should really try the ohii eyeshadow palettes, they’re are really unique ! I would love to know what you think about them !

Divya Singh

Omg!!! U look soooo beautifulllll in this video😍😍😍😍😍😍😍….that blue bell sleeved top paired with red lip + earings + always gorgeous looking makeup…👌👌👌💖💖💖💖💗💗💗💕💕💕💕💕💓💓💓💓lots of love frm INDIA….. 😘😘😘😘😘

Tina Zikry

Hello beautiful! Can you do an updated setting sprays video? I’m looking for something that makes your makeup last and gives you a dewy finish ❤️☺️

Ignessa Toh

I like the pro glow concealer since it helps to cover a little of my dark circles and gives a very natural look. It doesn’t burn/sting my eyes, it’s more of a everyday concealer kinda thing for me.

luna girl

You are so dang adorable!💋💕

Nel

Color pop's no filter matte concealer. It broke apart on my face as i was applying it and it was very sheer opacity. I was really disappointed since I had heard and saw so many good reviews.

Ha Koon

She had too much coffee 😂

Leissi Kudrjavtsev

kevyn acoin the sculpting powder was my recent dissapointment not because of the product, I use it everyday, but the packaging man… and the price

Beal mua

i love that blushy look on you😍

K Robinson

Hiya! Re: loreal infallible proglow concealer, I had the same issue with lash paradise. When I used it on bottom lashes, it was stinging and my eyes were red and when I remove it, it was fine. Weird huh! I'm sticking to my roller lash mascara xx

Amanda Puello

Kathleen you had me cracking up this whole video 😭 Keep doing these kinds of videos where we get to see your personality, I’m an OG and I miss being able to laugh with you like this! Mucho amor 🌸

Rose Ad

I watch all your videos no matter what the content is. You’re the cutest, kindest and funniest person ever 🥰 💋

Malin Sjåstad

Blue is the warmest colour though 🤣

Sarah

That concealer burnt under my eyes too😂🙄

Lila Krolikowski

I tried that concealer too from L'oreal and my eyes were burning too that i just dont touch it anymore it doesnt burn anywhere else

Linn K

Can you do like a whole video on your top favorite drugstore products for each category/item, there’s a lot of reviews out there and hard to keep track and I really trust your opinioon🧡 maybe some affordable skincare too (even though I know you believe in investing in skincare)

Yen Nhi Nguyen

I love to watch this type of videos from you the most

Hanan TK

i haate mari louminizer from the balm it's soo powdery
                                                  i want suggestions for soft not powdery highlighters that dont leave a cast on my tan skin!

Georgina Ashworth

I loooove my Mason Pearson hairbrush. I've only used them since I was a kid but yeah I get it if you've got frizzy hair. I've got naturally straight hair so it's great for me.

Jon Anni

I really love videos about your disappointing products,I hope that you could make more videos like this.By the way,you look so pretty with that lip colour and that shirt

Nika Volar

Omg this is literally the first time i'm seeing you without a necklace 🤯🤯

Glitter Fork & Paper

Hi Kathleen!
                                                          Thank you for bringing back Disappointing Products videos!!
                                                          I love that shirt on you! It is stunning!
                                                          And your HAIR! EVERYTHING ♥️❤️♥️

Giulia Gro Norrland Palumbo

Use the mason pearson brush as a treatment.. with time it really improved my hair growth and thickened my hair. The wet brush goes more smooth through your hair, makes it more shinny and less frizzy… BUT the mason pearson brush really pulls out "dead" hair and messages your scalp to stimulate hair growth. I have both and use both for two different reasons and purposes :))) Think you should give it a change! 100 strokes each night as part of your nighttime rutine before bed for instances. The mason pearson brush also really help with shredding! I do not at all have hair everywhere on my clothes and stuff after using that brush religiously. Is expensive! give it another shot! but don't necessarily replace it with the wet one, they are both the best!

Jodi J

My first loose blush came from an Ipsy bag and I love it. It's Bellapierre Mineral Blush in Desert Rose.

Randal Schlotzky

I had purchased the new tarte shape foundation and it caked on my skin and accentuated my pores n smile lines. I tried different primers, beauty blenders and brushes and still ended up with cakes makeup.

Emma Cluff

I love these types of videos!! However, I’m an Aries and I really enjoyed seeing a brand change it up rather than give us the classic red. I know that when u think red you think Aries but blue is actually my favourite colour😊 not to speak for all Aries but not all of us have that intense red personality! That’s just my opinion, but it was nice to see someone try something new!💞

Solo Lolo

You Looking at Dior saying “why are you so expensive”? Is me looking at makeup.

Mariah Ghayas

You have such a positive energy. It doesn’t matter what video it is … always makes me happy 😃

Sabrin Reza

I hate glitter in blushes as well but shimmers in the bare mineral loose powder blushes are not too chunky after application even on my super textured skin. Give it another chance 🙂 .. but I agree about the “messy part..

DO May.

I really like that top 💕

#15503
                                                                          Kim Carrizzo

Infallible concealer made my eyes burn too!🔥👁💦

#15504
                                                                            Angela Prangnell

What is it that's so satisfying about listening to someone say they don't like a product?

#15505
                                                                              Ally Grey

I love your honesty kathleen! We need more videos like this! If you don’t like the video..: there’s an easy solution for you… simply don’t watch it…: 🤷🏼‍♀️

#15506
                                                                                M M

can you pleaseeee review the new LOréal INFAILLIBLE MORE THAN CONCEALER – is it a dupe for the tarte shape tape ? :))

#15507
                                                                                  SprinklesIn Giraffes

Lmfao the “i like dat” I was just laughing the entire video!

#15508
                                                                                    Alexandra Fabiszak

You look absolutely stunning in this video I feel like every video you make you look beautiful than the last. Love you!

#15509
                                                                                      Angela Prangnell

I love it when YouTubers rip into something without backtracking. So many people say things like "Oh don't get me wrong if you like it that's ok, it's just not for me." I mean honestly, you're allowed to have an opinion without having to factor that in.

#15510
                                                                                        Moriganna Brown

Actually Aries colour of the Month of March is Aquamarine blue. It makes total sense to me. LOL

#15511
                                                                                          Stephanie Frazier

Also love how you’re like ugh I’m so sorry but I’m not mean I’m just trying to be honest… One second later okay, yeah so I fucking hate this 😂😂😂😂

#15512
                                                                                            Stephanie Frazier

I feel like luxury brands are known for soft makeup. Most of the stuff is pretty but soo light in pigment and not the best formula. How do they get away with selling this crap to unsuspecting customers 😂😂😂

#15513
                                                                                              الشمس لاصلاح وصيانة الأجهزه المنزليه

welcome

Video beautiful wishes success continued and success and continuous

#15514
                                                                                                Brittany Elizabeth

Ahhh same ish happened to me with the Infallible concealer!!!

#15515
                                                                                                  Melissa Torres

Nena!!!! The sass in this video, is everything! We need more honest, blunt reviews like this more often from other influencers. Thank you for the honesty y entertainment! #DasExpensive!! 🔥

#15516
                                                                                                    Really Nailed It

Perfect example of how to match your lipstick to your outfit!!

#15517
                                                                                                      Cincyjane

"Clearly there's acid in there." LMAO

#15518
                                                                                                        mangolover

You are so cute and funny❣️

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!