DISAPPOINTING PRODUCTS NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY!

Main DISAPPOINTING PRODUCTS NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights

DISAPPOINTING PRODUCTS NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY!

Hey, guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video where I talk about all of the makeup I was recently disappointed by! oh and a candle too! I hope you guys enjoy!

Ashley

Omg I’m glad I’m not the only one that had an issue with the Schmidt’s deodorant! It stained my underarms black and they burned like crazy. I switched to Tom’s and I love it! I can’t use any deodorant with baking soda (which I’m pretty sure is what is causing the burning).

Hillary Sing

Okay i love you but the amount of effects in this video gave me a headache 😂

دهن عود

I love your video👍🏻❤️

Sloen Zieverink

pleaseeeeeee make an aquarius video 🤩🤩

Priscilla Pie

Love when you speak Spanish !

Χρύσα Χ

Same thing happened with the Liposan lip balm!!!!! It was like THE BEST formula in the world and now it makes your lips even drier!!!!!😬😬😬😬 WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT???!!!!!!!!! Anyways, now I found out about Neutrogena lip balm like five months ago and I'm IN LOVE!! I found my perfect match!!💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘 #Neutrogena💎💎

Hope Sneddon

I am allergic to new agave lip balm formula… sad face

Turdburglartara spencer

That's funny you say that about that candle. Whenever I have any candles that are maple or caramel scented it always smells like dog piss! And people would come into my house also and say it smelled like my dogs peed and I would look around everywhere and be like wtf then I finally realized it's candles with that scent

jesse

Clean rain doesn’t last at all on me 😭

Enid Wasfi

Hi. Try the Neutrogena 6 hour lip balm. That's absolutely great under any lip colour type (gloss, matt, liquid lipstick, etc). Plus, it's great alone too.

jesse

Scientists have since researched and studied the phenomenon that aluminum in deodorants are detrimental to body and came to the conclusion negating that myth. Dr oz did a segment on his show discussing the topic.

Christina Hagopian

You HAVE to try Tom Ford soleil blanc
                              It’s the white bottle. It’s literally the perfect summer scent and it lasts FOREVER literally you’ll get tired of the smell before it wears off lol I got my first bottle 3 years ago and I’m still using it!

Sophia Stone

For the record, Bite reformulated the lip balm because it wasn't vegan before and they wanted to be more inclusive. So sorry you don't like the new version as much, but I really think all in all it's a change for the better since so many more people are gonna be able to use it now.

Sophia Stone

For the record, Bite reformulated the lip balm because it wasn't vegan before and they wanted to be more inclusive. So sorry you don't like the new version as much, but I really think all in all it's a change for the better since so many more people are gonna be able to use it now.

Sophia Stone

Yellow Rainbow

Why in the world would you not return these things like the Tom Ford perfume? These things are returnable. Sephora takes returns. WTF!? Why would you waste $350 on something you hate when you can simply return it?

Angela Martin

If you want to try a great natural deodorant try try Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal roll on at Walmart. It replaced my HG Kiss My Face liquid rock deodorant that was discontinued. The secret to these types of roll ons is to apply and let dry for 5 minutes before getting dressed. I do that and stay dry all day, I have also never had any issues with stinging, burning etc 🙂

brook bostick

can you plsss do a video on this eye look??? plssss

hulahoolahoo

I’ll try the Native deodorants! I tried Schmidt’s, but it didn’t work for me and made me stankkkk. Tried Myro, it was wonderful at first, then after a few days of using it, my armpits were BRIGHT RED. And so painful and itchy. It had to be the deodorant. Nothing else was different. It sucked.

Nicola Bray

An all I can smell is piss😳😂🙋👏🏻 I actually nearly peed myself at your reaction to that candle🤣😝👏🏻 Funny beautiful inside out girl😚💞 xx

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                            error: Content is protected !!