DIY NO-HEAT Waves | Fab or Fail Hairstyles

Main DIY NO-HEAT Waves | Fab or Fail Hairstyles

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Cute Girls Hairstyles

DIY NO-HEAT Waves | Fab or Fail Hairstyles

You guys asked for it, so this week I am following up on my previous #CGHHeatlessWaves Fab or Fail review with a DIY version of the wave makers! I tried them …

Cute Girls Hairstyles

How many of you would try these No-Heat Wave Makers in your hair??? ❤️'s -Mindy

Rizzitos

Looks frizzy

AVRIL’S LIFE

That end result would look great on Brooklyn or Bailey ❤️❤️😄

Kids Hobby Lobby

Absolutely beautiful! Awesome job! Love how the curls come out.

Devine Tate

Cute

Lilly Mantes

They look so funny when you have them on your hair

GamingwithIzo AJ

My natural n’ait literally looks like that already, I don’t know why I’m here. 😂😂

elia1789

I saw this tool for heatless straight hair? Could you please review it?

Fenty

I really wanna try this but I have no one to help me with this 😫

Jackie Twyford

Can you do a video explaining hair textures? And maybe include info on how your hair texture might change as you age? I used to have poker straight hair. But now I am thirty and apparently changes in my hormones have made my hair more curly!?

Shohina Mizrobova

Her: 20 inch long
                            Me: staring at my 35 inch long hair well there goes that idea.

Ara K

This is a lot of work for something that a couple braids could do?!

Jos.huynh 1234

i was wondering how long do the waves last? ❤️ love y'all

Sister Approved

These are super cool, I want to try them💕💕💕

Amanda Olsen

It is quite the look when you have them all in your hair

Becky C

I have naturally curly hair and been trying to find a way to actually curl it because using curling iron doesn't work for me lol

Valerie Shaw

How long did the waves last in your hair and paisleys hair?

Nicole Santandrea

Hey mindy I just wanted to tell you it’s turn out good on your hair

Hannah Munro

Does this remind anyone else of those
                                            lalaloopsy dolls?

Brianne Bennett

How many hooks does it come with per pack? I noticed you had a few

Anahid Trejo

I love how the curls turned out❤️❤️
                                                👇🏼

Btw am also a small youtuber if your interested 🙃

Rebecca Torresan

How long did they stay in paisleys hair

Student Noor Cheema

Can u re use them
                                                    By the way subscribe to student noor Cheema

Lyra Kapadia

It would mean the world if you responded – <3⃣

Carly Czoper

My hair is either type 1B or 1C

Karla Chavez

Cool

Lulu’s Life

The end result is almost my natural texture. Mine has a little more randomness and random curls in it.

Martha Perez

Love it love it love it! It looks so cute 🥰. Now I want it 😅

Dipexa Patel

Love it ❤️ gonna try on my straight hair

Rose A

next time you start video don’t show the finish results 😭😭😭 pleaseeee

Samantha Petit

Had Bailey tried them? I have shorter hair like hers so I am wondering if it would work well with short hair? Also, how long do you leave them in for?
                                                                    Thanks!

Lauren Anderson

do you think you could use bigger pieces of hair?

Lily Michelle

❤️You inspired me sm to start my channel this summer! I just posted a dorm haul hopefully one day I can be as successful!

Simran Atker

Love watching u and ur family mindy also I had a question about the lash next door mascara, it says that it’s not available in the country I live in , Canada so I was just wondering why it says that

#89619
                                                                          Manoj M

I loved to do them.

#89620
                                                                            Amanda Marie

Beautiful- I have an update for you I don’t know if you remember I said I was going to see Lindsey sterling in concert the concert was last week she was amazing

#89621
                                                                              banton ward

Paisley’s hair looked super cute!!

#89622
                                                                                MagicalMomma

I honestly think your hair looked cuter when you did the t-shirt head flip overnight curls and that was A LOT less work than this for a similar outcome.

#89623
                                                                                  Cassie Lynn

If these were lined with silk on the inside it would be less frizzy for certain hair types. Or a fabric that both smoothies and soaks up excess water. ☺️

#89624
                                                                                    BRAVE HEART

Its better on Paisley's hair

#89625
                                                                                      Jasmine Elanor

am i going insane or did they not do a video with this kind of product a few months ago?? i’m pretty sure the wave formers were yellow and blue and it wasn’t the video with paisley? i’m genuinely so baffled i remember it so clearly but cannot find it anywhere

#89626
                                                                                        Noel Chacon

How many wave formers did you use in all? Also love you and have been watching for probably six years💕💕💕

#89627
                                                                                          Cheyenne Marie

What spray bottle is that? It sprays so nicely

#89628
                                                                                            Rosetta_stoned

She’s so adorable ❤️ aww

#89629
                                                                                              Lindsay Olinde

I would have to say that these fab or fail videos really help me. I have hard to style extremely thick hair and never know what to do. Thanks you guys!

#89630
                                                                                                54Roo oo

4C? 2A ?? How do I know my hair type 🤔

#89631
                                                                                                  Bianco Isle Delfino

Does it work on wet hair?

#89632
                                                                                                    Michelle Marie Perez

Nice curls.

#89633
                                                                                                      Arina van Baaren

PLEASE DO A HOUSE TOUR!!!!!

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!