DIY TESTING THE #1 DIP POWDER NAIL KIT ON AMAZON PRIME

Main DIY TESTING THE #1 DIP POWDER NAIL KIT ON AMAZON PRIME

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    cutepolish

DIY TESTING THE #1 DIP POWDER NAIL KIT ON AMAZON PRIME

GET THE AZURE DIP POWDER NAILS KIT HERE: ❤ SUBSCRIBE to CutePolish so you never miss a nail tutorial!

Gasai Yuno

Ez. Is. Sze'p. Tetszik

Mybeauty Myworld

I love your nails

Shivangi

But how would you remove this?

Renn Li

I think this would be pretty nice for nude nail powders so you can look like you've had your nails done professionally at all times.

Chantelle Renee

I was wondering what could I do to avoid chipping.

CherienoOnah

No manicure is worth that much time and effort

Jenn Glow

😃

Melinda T

Not sure how many colors are offered by Azure but I wish they'd allow you to pick your own colors. I do love Azure's gel polishes. Want to try their dip system but I'm not crazy about some of the colors in this particular kit.

Lavender Sweet Love

How to remove the dip powder?

gennah 86

Why do mine pop off within 2 days? I even purchased another nail protein bond.

Brittany S

Did you use a dremmel?

KimShea22

Love these review videos y'all are doing now! Please keep it up!

Humera Khan

Nice kit

KewpieGirl

Im not quite sure bc its a lot of work. Just paint straight from the nail polish bottle, and dry up. tada!

Megan Taylor

I bought this same kit a while back. I always have an issue with the top coat brush hardening, even when I dip it in the brush saver. Did this happen to you? I also want to try a gel top coat with it instead of the top coat they give you.

Drug Store Girl

I’m a fan of dip powder. I like the added protection and strength it gives my nails, but I swear I have ADD when it comes to wanting to change my polish! I can never wait 2 weeks before I change my color. I re-do my nails probably every 3 or 4 days depending on my schedule and how much time I have, so using colored powder doesn’t work for me.

H o w e v a … I still use dip powder, but I tweak it a little.

I follow the instructions for application but my tweak is only using CLEAR powder. I apply it as instructed, smooth the surface and buff it so it’s shiny and perfect, and when I’m done I swear it looks like my own nails! Once I’m done with the powder and buffing, then I apply my regular nail polish over that.

This allows me to have the thicker layer over my natural nails, and still be able to switch out my polish whenever I want to. I use acetone, and if I feel like some of the acrylic layer was removed, there’s usually enough product left on the nail that I just buff it smooth again. OR … if needed, I just apply the bonder, dip it again into the powder and I’m * voila * done.

This method does require back fills as my nails grow out, but it’s so easy! I file and buff the area smooth with a stronger grit file, put down a layer of bonder to the bare area near my cuticle, dip and buff again.

This really does work for me 🥰

mlm2167

Yeh that last step was missing…you should be putting clear on top so when you file you don’t chip color or lose color…strange!

LoveyDovey9000

My aunt bought this and they are really nice and last long especially with tips like usually for me acrylic lifts in two weeks but the dip lasted strong for like 4 weeks until I wanted it off. Pretty sure it stay longer if I let it.

Giulia949

Please try the NeoNail kit 😍

Faith Xiong

Question, so instead of painting your own nails u just dipped your fingers into the powder?

Nobody cares.

For this kit is required the uv lamp?

Fun With Em

Why does the link bring me to a Nicole diary dip powder kit?

SandyzSerious

Too much work.

paulsie swaim

I dip all my nails, tap off excess, when ready for next THEN I brush off the excess.

av

Thank you for showing where you struggled, most people would just edit it out and only show the good things

Tan S

How do you remove this from your nails?

Keren icehand

Juli is awesome💜👍

Books And Toast

I really like these types of review videos

Susan Watson / emzadia

How is it removed?

AmyyyElizabethhh

Only downside I’m uk so I can’t get it:/

T B

Nice 👍

Nail your nails

Great review and tutorial!👍

The Polish Queen

These do look pretty! 💜💜

Lauren O’Neill

I have the kiara sky kit and whenever I try to do it they always turn out so chunky and gross!

#92848
                                                                          Vanessa

But how long did it actually last on your nails?

#92849
                                                                            spoltches

Does this product dry out your natural nails? Also, what do you use to remove the polish? Thank you for your answers!

#92850
                                                                              femketjeNL

The glittery one looks so pretty 😍✨ thanks for sharing!

#92851
                                                                                Tasneem Bilaspur

can u give me this!!!!🤓🤓🤓

#92852
                                                                                  Anna Williams

Love the nails! 💅🏼

#92853
                                                                                    codys beauty studio

Hi

#92854
                                                                                      Shagufta khan

Hey i am first WTH😮

#92855
                                                                                        liana goga

what camera do you use???

#92856
                                                                                          TheNailArtist

Is it just me or would a matte top coat looked better? 😬🔥💅🏼loved the glittery nail

#92857
                                                                                            samson samuel

Wow!!

#92858
                                                                                              Vanessa Cardenas

Hii early squad

#92859
                                                                                                lidette711

It does look beginner friendly. 🙂 I keep waiting for you to bust out your UV lamp, but nope! Not today! I'm encouraged to try this because I'm looking to extend and reinforce my naturally thin, stubby nails.

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!