Doctor Answers Commonly Searched Questions About Periods

Main Doctor Answers Commonly Searched Questions About Periods

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by As/Is.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Doctor Answers Commonly Searched Questions About Periods

“It is totally okay to take a nap on your period – you deserve it!” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about …

sarah N

PART 2 PLEASE

Meraz

OuO tbh I don’t get period cramps as much

Alexander Diaz

I have a question… why do I get me period every two – three months
            (And yes I already seen a doctor and they have said anything)

jt950517

About bacteria maybe increasing during your period and taking probiotics for it. You can find tampons with probiotics at pharmacies. I'm 24 and I didn't know this until recently when I came across it a random day at my local pharmacy.

Sara.forever

Am i the only one, who's literally liking every single comment on this video, because i agree with all of them!!!!!

smileforhiba

PERIODTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

saint romeo

anyone on their period during this…

kitty fairy

i have very irregular periods been to the doctor and they just told me to go on birth control, and it helps and regulates my cycle, but i'm wondering can i just go off it and have irregular periods it's annoying taking pills everyday

christine

i have a question… i get my period for about 6 days but on day 3 or 4 it stops for one entire day before continuing the next day. anyone know why?

Faith Bradley

I read that bananas help with cramps. I decided to try it for myself to see if it works. It does. ❤️

Maria Haruntunyan

I’m 12 and I started my period in December 2018. I got my period in December, January and February. After that, I didn’t get my period at all😂

Cindaaay & Bella Joint Account

Who is having there period whilst watching this?

Sibila Merlino2006

I am late but I am not sexually active! It’s been about a month

xxbella gamer

Shes so sweet

hello its me

i feel like i’m one of the only people who don’t get cramps when i’m on my period and if i do get them, they’re not that intense and normally go away in a few minutes 😅 and my mom says i’m very lucky i don’t get cramps hehe

Sienna Putmon

Im 12 and still havent had my period is the normal

surinder kumar

This doctor is Indian like me yayyyy
                                        Go ahead India….

Life on the Low

I’m happy to be a woman but God could have made reproduction a little less… messy. Just saying.

Ashia Palace

Idk if this is just me but one of the symptoms of my period is feeling like the equilibrium in my body is off, tilted slightly to the left is what I always imagine. I feel SO wrong in my mind and body.The closest feeling is when your getting sick and your body and mind feels like trash and it’s difficult to function. One time it happened so bad that I had to skip school for 3 days just to lay in bed, and I could only eat oatmeal. It’s unexplainable and scary cuz there is nothing I can do but wait it out(It only last for 1-2 days). Hopefully someone else understands this feeling. I’ve always have SOME weird period issue sigh

Allie Oof

I have uterus didelphys and endometriosis. Periods are EXTREMELY painful and incredibly heavy and the pain lasts for 3 days and dulls out over the rest of the week. It's so great that she mentioned endometriosis cuz a lot of videos that I see like this don't tend to mention it.

Yunan Asuncion

I had my first period when I was 13 then it stopped for about 3 years now I'm getting it normally again

Rinana

Irregular periods can be caused by various types of anemia and diet btw!
                                                  If you have a b12 deficiency then it can cause irregular periods. Go ask your doctor about supplements. (I have Pernicious anemia and its what screwed me over. My period stopped for 2 years)
                                                  Iron too, eat your spinach.

Nicole De Pavia

I’m watching this while I’m on my period 😂

Gabrielle Akimoff

I feel like a broken person… people complain about crying for no reason, but me…i laugh, and I’m overall in a better mood, i feel like i am the funniest version of myself. I’m the exact opposite of every other girl.

Autumn Burcker

I have a thyroid problem and I also have PCOS… I haven’t had my period in 3 years.

Vijay Iyer VJ

I Need more information about periods..good video tho

Candice Perry

My period is dark red&sometimes my period is light red

adrianna roberts

I was put on birth control when I was 11 for my periods and it really messed me up. Like I was stuck on the couch for 6 months because I didn’t want to do anything.

Ender Girl

Please tell me. I would get my period one month then I wouldn’t have it for 2 months then I would have it and then not again for 2 months. Is this a problem? I also didn’t have it for 3 months

Star Denison

Literally just watched this video then went to the bathroom and had spotting. My period started after I watched a video about answering commonly googled period questions…..yay

some random kid

no wonder i haven't had mine since may

My Final Fantasy

Am i the only one who don't get period cramps?

Jacey Rae

I love that she mentioned polycystic ovarian syndrome! It’s definitely not talked about enough

T.O

Well ive already finished my period this month but I've been getting it at the beginning and end of the month since May :/

#73598
                                                                          This is Ny name fuck you google

I stopped having periods with nexplanon and I'm scared of what itll feel like when I have a nextperiod .I have endometriosis and I was in pain so severe I would miss work.

#73599
                                                                            Hayleigh Vuong

Track ur cycle

#73600
                                                                              Maymuna Huq

I don't get cravings during mine. I actually eat a lot less when I'm on mine.

#73601
                                                                                Autumn Reed

DUDE MY PERIOD IS ALWAYS LONGER THAN A WEEK I THOUGHT THAT WAS NORMAL… Maybe that’s why I sometimes get light headed and nauseous to the point I can’t stand? 😅

#73602
                                                                                  America_joeleen

What about pain level with cramps ? I had cramps today for 12 hours straight I took so many different medications to try and get rid of them ( when it was safe lol) but I was in so much pain I started vomiting.. I vomited 5 times before falling asleep and waking up and still having cramps.. I was so bloated too I was really scared because I was only cramping on my right side.. and when u look that up on google that’s your appendix and I threw up already and that’s a sign.. thankfully that was not the case but it was the worst pain I’ve ever been in my life:/

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!