DOING ASHLEY GRAHAM'S MAKEUP!!

Main DOING ASHLEY GRAHAM'S MAKEUP!!

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      I DID MAKEUP ON THE STUNNING ASHLEY GRAHAM!

Today I’m doing makeup on one of my ultimate life inspirations: ASHLEY GRAHAM! As the number one plus size model (aka QUEEN) of the world, I am beyond …

NikkieTutorials

THUMBS UP IF YOU LOVE ASHLEY!!! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘‘โœจ

elisa r.

omg she's so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

ArtisticApple

Iconic collab โค๏ธ

Alpha Babe

If I would be doing this makeup to my friend with all this discussion I definitely make her look like a Disaster at the end lol ๐Ÿคฃ

Mvs Jah

OMG NIKKIEEE je outfit is ONFLEEK GURLLL

Maja Kaczorowska

You guys are soulmates. It was such a joy to watch two of you together ๐Ÿ˜

Abigail Waring

You two are so similar you could pull of being best friends from the womb

Sara Kuchta

I LOVE YOU TWO TOGETHER

hello i’m trash

13:11 mbrowm

Stephanie Smith

Ashley is such a natural beauty. I cant…. and Nikkies face is soo flawless. wow. I need to see more of them

Sara F

Love it ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Gillian Hennen

I loved this video so much had me in stitches ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โค I hope you both do another one was brilliant ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜โค

WTF_ENIGMA

Who is she

Pille-Riin Pragi

The best video of all time!! I was just smiling and laughing the whole time๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Justarandomgal 1178

the Dutchword of the Day?

Monze Ornelas

This was awesome to watch

Brandy Lee

I love Ashley โค๏ธ

Eva_ Volkova

ะŸะธะดะพั€ะฐะผ ะฟั€ะธะฒะตั‚

Natalie Gerrick

Yโ€™all are so fucking cute! Love you both! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Yvonne contreras

I absolutely love Ashley before this video and I love her even more now. Nikki was soooo comfortable with Ashley and I loved that! Queens empowering queens๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ Iโ€™m here for it โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Angelica

who dared to dislike this

Dayana Criaco

Ashley is so amazing! She is beautiful and she has a gorgeous personality

Siham Sihal

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Raquel

Omg, I've always loved Ashley Graham but now I LOVE Ashley Graham. She's the whole package. I liked the energy between Nikki and her.

Kyra

Love you two together, so fun

A_ Gilani

Wait, the only Ashley Graham I know is from resident evil 4๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Gia Maisano

omg!!!!! i liiivvveeeeeeeee for this duo

Astrid Hooghiemstra

In love with the two of you!!!!!!

n h

Jullie zijn zo leuk samen haha ๐Ÿ˜Š

Make-Up Addiction

Gosh she is so beautiful!

vinebona

Too much beauty in this video, I can't.

Naama Loll

Nikkie. The people demand a skin care routine!!!!

Josefine Westgรฅrd

Rolemodels ๐Ÿ™Œ

Mlathey Mohamed

She's so pretty, glamorous and simple. Presence is quite legal

#13031
                                                                          Catherine Strauch

she's so cool. wow.

#13032
                                                                            Cloud 10 Beauty

ICONICโšก๏ธ "Moisture is the essence of beautyโ€ – Yasss, who agrees?

#13033
                                                                              Aayushma Yakkha

Her personality is like so amazing ๐Ÿ˜ I love her โค

#13034
                                                                                Ms. Laris Beauty

I need more of these 2 together ๐Ÿ˜

#13035
                                                                                  Mina Sixx

Loved this video. You're so funny together and it seems like you're best friends for ages or something ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’™

#13036
                                                                                    Esther Janssen

What foundation is this
                                                                                      Looks beautiful

#13037
                                                                                      Naama Loll

Ashley is so beautiful inside and out! And I love the chemistry between these two!

#13038
                                                                                        Ramon Ramirez

I thought you would do a crazy look on her. Lmao but love this anyways!!

#13039
                                                                                          MsButterFlySting80

Only in the most purest of souls can one's genuine, most sincere, true intent be brought into the lives of others in what they say & do. Immediately get this from Ashley, she's a rare gem.
                                                                                            Thanks for sharing & have a great day today!

#13040
                                                                                            Jhigs Aggalut

Please do a Collab with Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray โค๏ธ Love from PH ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ

#13041
                                                                                              Bree Tyner

I thought Nikkieโ€™s shirt had doughnuts on it. Iโ€™m not going to lie, I was slightly disappointed when I realized that itโ€™s lions๐Ÿ˜‚

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!