DOLLSKILL x GOOD LUCK TROLLS HAUL & TRY ON 2019!!! *i'm so confused*

Main DOLLSKILL x GOOD LUCK TROLLS HAUL & TRY ON 2019!!! *i'm so confused*

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Pretty Pastel Please.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Pretty Pastel Please
      DOLLSKILL x GOOD LUCK TROLLS HAUL & TRY ON 2019!!! *i'm so confused*

DOLLS KILL HAUL AND TRY ON / DOLLSKILL TROLLS / GOOD LUCK TROLLS / CLOTHING HAUL 2019 / DOLLS KILL REVIEW (All timestamps and links are …

Frances Stewart

*Archie having separation anxiety for 13 min straight* 😂😂

Audrey Peralta

holy shit alex, you look so cute in the intro ahhhhhh. my bi heart is screaming. this made my day

Lauryn Iti

oh my god i love archie

Taz Clark

Your hair looks so good in this. Shit

Mary Darski

The dress looks so good on you!

Fatimah Ibrahim

You could probably get away with wearing the clear plastic outfit at a beach on top of a bikini?

QuiteChefy

The plastic set may be questionable, but you still looked great in it. Maybe it's just a little treat for Daniel?

Alexandra Flores

That dress is so cute omg i don’t care for trolls at all but i might just buy it

Haylee Korecky

Get Sam to sew in some pink fabric or white fabric into the skirt & too so it isn’t transparent!

Margaret

Any company who’s return policy is store credit only is shit in my book 📖

Caroline

I think the clear skirt over bike shorts would be kinda cute

agape R2

You could layer the plastic over the dress

Nancy Dewar

Or even the whole set over that dress too could work as a major look

Nancy Dewar

That plastic top over the dress wasn’t that bad

Nancy Dewar

I almost was feelin the dress with the mess top if u have a mesh top without a pattern in ur stash I’d pair that up for a look

Grounded_Mermaid

I think shorts or leggings under the skirt and a strapless bra, bralette or bikini top under the top

Evie Watson

With the clear top you could stitch some material into the boob area then it covers any parts of that area you don’t want to see 😂😂❤️❤️

Payton Foster

Archie literally has an Australian accent😂

Forest Elf

With that clear troll set you can wear hot pink swim suit underneath

Narutoismylover 22

I would wear a the trolls dress with a solid color mesh top 😌 everything is so cute tho(except the clear pieces) I might have to spend some money after all

Joséphine Vos

The clear set maybe over biker shorts and a mesh shirt ?

Luisa Velasquez
                                                  Normalgirlize

Archie is my dog’s favorite YouTuber 🥰

InitialSHE

the clear top would be so cute without the furry bits and with some star or heart shaped pasties!

Br00k3yyy Hubbard

I just almost pissed myself laughing at that last one. You're a beautiful soul, mate.

The Lovely Mel Chan

I think you need to set some boundaries with Archie… no animal or child should be allowed to run around do whatever they want.
                                                          Love the troll dress!

Amber Levy

I love the dress with the plastic top added, it looks great on you! And I love your hair!! 😊

SeabassFishbrains

Archie's talking was so on point for this video?? My birds love Archie! They learned to say "wow" and "whatareyoudoing!?" from him!

Ceci Awesome One

I would wear the translucent skirt 9ver a pair of leggings maybe?

nathaly garcia

So i recently discovered you and well I think I’ve seen every single video!! also I usually hate long ass videos but with yours like time flies omg love you and archie❤️

laura mcintyre

Try the clear top and skirt over a boobtube body suit

Janine Morris

I loved the dress, it was very pretty on you. Now…the clear set outfit….. you have a few options. 1. You could wear it around Daniel for those….special times in the bedroom. 2. Find clothes you can wear under it. and 3. Get some pink fabric and get Sam to sew the material inside of it. He can also record that for one of his videos. Which I like option 3 a lot, but that's just me.

Megs K

haven’t watched the whole video yet but im in love with your hair 😭😍

Jill Harrington

It is almost my birthday and I would love it if you shouted me out and pinned my comment!
                                                                          Like so Alex can see!

#33184
                                                                          Jessica H

So i was literally so fricking bummed to see the stuff i wanted only came in one size which was a small.. Is this normal fie dollskill? Ive never shopped with them before and probs wont go back on the site!! Still loved the video!

#33185
                                                                            Audrey Froelich

I ADORE your hair and makeup in this video!!! 😍😍😍

#33186
                                                                              Alicia

The clothes look really cute on you. Also, I just want to give Archie all the snuggles in the world.

#33187
                                                                                Jessica H

That's some vibrant hairrrr!! Im digging it and the brows! You look amazing!

#33188
                                                                                  AliveGhostCarii

You're supposed to wear something like a simple black or white dress over the clear stuff. Or a shoulder less top under it and a skirt under as well. How do you not know this?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!