DRESSING AS A DIFFERENT GOSSIP GIRL CHARACTER EVERY DAY FOR A WEEK! ~ Freddy My Love

Main DRESSING AS A DIFFERENT GOSSIP GIRL CHARACTER EVERY DAY FOR A WEEK! ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      DRESSING AS A DIFFERENT GOSSIP GIRL CHARACTER EVERY DAY FOR A WEEK! ~ Freddy My Love

The video (I think) you will have all been waiting for! Today I recreate 7 ICONIC Gossip Girl outfits AHHHH! Outfits linked below.Hope you enjoy, don’t forget to …

Mylife as Maria

You look exactly like blake lively😍😍😍

Monica Gonzalez

Perfection ❤❤❤❤❤!!!!

Florence De Smedt

Freddy where is the blouse from that you are wearing in the intro. It’s sooo beautiful 😍😍

JackyRabbit

Does anyone know where her white bow blouse throughout the video is from? Thanks.

Denise Fürst

Thank you so much Freddy 😍 One of your best Videos ♥️

Christine Sequeira

Woah you in serenas outfit,❤️

Diane Thompson

So much fun!! Whoever did your photo shoot got such good pictures of you!! Great job!

Kat31017

I think Serena's outfit is my favorite

frambosali – a.k.a – Rosali

Absolutely love the video! :3 also I just could not get over how much Freddy looks like Aurora, literally could Freddy be Aurora in the live action Disney hahaha ♥️

Melina Monsan

We want a part two pleaseee 🤩

Tara Louise Flannery

Where is your blouse from??? 😍😍😍😍

Cyrille Asherie Tena

Could coco also be on your channel

Nadi Rogozhnikova

It was an amazing video! Very entertaining and interesting to watch. Hope the effort you put into creating such content does pay off. Hope to see more videos like this soon! Thank you so much))

sicksadgirl

OMGGGGG YOU ROCKED THEM ALL <3 As a Gossip Girl fan, I really enjoyed these looks!

AnnieTopaz

The music is amazing in this!!! Like if you agree!!!
                                    Btw if anyone is wondering what the song was for each outfit…
                                    Monday ~ Little J ~ Money by Raphi
                                    Tuesday ~ Blair Waldorf Hamptons ~ Hush by Raphi
                                    Wednesday ~ Serena Van Der Woodsen ~ Money by Raphi
                                    Thursday ~ Jenny ~ Dirty Mind by Raphi
                                    Friday ~ Young Lily Rhodes ~ Money by Raphi
                                    Saturday ~ Vanessa Abrams ~ Dirty Mind by Raphi
                                    Sunday ~ Blair Waldorf Hamptoms ~ Hush by Raphi

kirsten Meek

Video of the year completely!! Woooow you can see how much work went into this 💕

Makara Berry

I have always hated Vanessa. She is the one person that ruins Gossip Girl for me. And I love Gossip Girl. Maybe as much as you do

Goossens Maud

You did an amazing job!! Such a shame I can't get the pink trouser and the ted baker dress anymore. Such a shame!! If you wanna sell the pieces again??

Nia

Am I only one who hasn't watched gossip girl, but still watches this vid?

Amira Atika

Loove this one, probably one of my fav from you. But I was hopping there would be Georgina’s outfit in this video.

Μαρια Κου

Do a video with gabi about gossip girl

mysweetpepper

Hey can you get the hat cleaned of the lipstick stain? It is a lovely hat, would be a shame to throw it away for the stain.

AnnieTopaz

Omg!!! I thought you were just going to do various Blair Waldorf outfits! This is soooo coooool!!!
                                                    Blair Waldorf is my fav character as well!!! Not just her gorgeous style, but also her ambition, her cleverness, her ruthless to get what she wants as well as her soft side where she is so loyal and fiercely protective of the one she loves!
                                                    Have you read all the books??? And the IT Girl books??? EEEEEEEKKKK going to reread and rewatch now So agree with you, Gossip Girl is timeless! I've watched at least 4 times now from start to finish.

Karen Torres

I absolutely LOVED this video!!, Fav video from you so far ❤️

Jana Weibel

I love that video😍

Lorena Zavala

Love love this video so much!! 😭💗💗💗 been waiting ages!! 🙌🏻 May i ask you where your outfit from? The one you use in the video!! 🧡

Laura Sunshine

Could you link the blouse you are wearing while talking? 🤗🤗

BlissfulBrissia G

Love this!!!

thrill102

Awww you guys are so cute together! The kiss at the end was the cutest!! I never really watched Gossip Girl but I enjoyed the video 💕

nana7moka

I’ve been waiting for this my whole life!!!!

Chari Vill

So lovely and gorgeous 😊👍❤️

ken Bryan

Really loved the white party look as well as the first Jenny look!

Huffle Kekos

Oh goodness I love this so much!! I definitely need more. I wish you could do more Season one Blair outfits (but with more pastel/pink/white/sweet colors), like the Christmas and thanksgiving ones and such 💗

Tanvi Chitre

A dedicated Blair Waldorf lookbook video please.

#87560
                                                                          Alejandra Zarate

You should do a video recreating just Blair Waldorf’s looks🤩

#87561
                                                                            Christina Fico

This is amazing

#87562
                                                                              Alejandra Zarate

OMG I loved this video😍🤩

#87563
                                                                                Nicole Mora Sandoval

What a good job you did there!

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!