DRUGSTORE SPRING MAKEUP | PRETTY IN PINK

Main DRUGSTORE SPRING MAKEUP | PRETTY IN PINK

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Carli Bybel
      DRUGSTORE SPRING MAKEUP | PRETTY IN PINK

THUMBS UP FOR MORE SPRING MAKEUP LOOKS! *DID YOU SEE YESTERDAYS VIDEO?! MY 1ST COACHELLA +YOUTUBE SUMMIT | Follow Me Around: …

Brianna Orozco

So beautiful and fresh!! 🌸
        Bye the way, I live in indio where Coachella is and I do think you’d love stagecoach!! Since you like country music and the crowd for stagecoach isn’t as intense as Coachella🤗

simmersincebirth

it’s like midnight and i’m watching this thinking “i needa get up and do my make up exactly like this” 😂😍💞

Елена Досбекова

😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘💟💟💟💟👍👍👍

Bo Vang

Beautiful look!! 😍 Do you have a favorite drugstore lash glue?

Evelyn Marin

Wet and wild megaliner is the best!!!

Andy Ray

I love your drugstore makeup look please do more♥️ and the wet n wild have a body glow is similar to Patrickta product

Anna Dzektserman

Gorgeous!<3

Callie Jefferson

Can you recreate Kim K wet look from the Met???

Genesis Comino

Setting spray?

Hicela Tovar

I would love to see an updated hair care routine. Also it would be nice to see a wet makeup look on you. I love you videos estas Chula

Isamar Moreno

Covergirl major matte black liquid liner is amazing! Milani matte liner is good too 😊

Daisy

My phone data is sooooo low and i have been avoiding watching videos on you tube, but can't resist a carli bybel make up tutorial🌈🧡

debomy 79

I need to try that look!!❤️ hope you will come to japan someday😌🌸💕 please please please!!!!!

Stephanie Shanonn

Hey Carli ! 💓 I really like this makeup look, especially the pink liner. A good drugstore eyeliner is from physicsians formula , it comes in a silver tube thingy but make sure you get the ultra black one of you try it!! I understand how you feel about traffic and heavily crowded areas it's not my thing either ! Hope you're having a good day can't wait for the next video 🙂 xoxo

Ashanté Nicole

scott barnes uses the neutrogena spa spray on jlo

Noor Khan

Loveee it!!! Miss you Carli ❤️

Tiffany Zaman

SOOOOO PRETTTY!!!!!! I cant

Victoria Panossian

You look gorgeous, Carli 💐😍 and I saw this Revolution Glow setting spray at Ulta ($15). I was going to buy it this week. It could or could not be as glowy as the one you used in your video, but I have seen it 🙂

Sophia B.

What are the names of Carli's cats?

Erin Kathleen

Love a good drugstore look!! P.S. I really like the L’Oréal infallible super slim liquid liner in black! It’s a drugstore felt tip pen liner! My fav drugstore one! 🖤🖤

Kara Harvey

Omg your eyes are so blue and beautiful !

Miss Masonya

U didn't know them but I'm sure they all knew you lol. I just would've came up to u and gave u a big hug.

Jackie Ayala

You’re so pretty I love you!!!♥️♥️😩

rebecca peekeekoot

How are you? 🌹 Hope all is well in your private life.

vanessa n

the setting spray ?:D <3

paulina c

emilia clarke with a black wig

Shayne Khan

So pretty Carli!!! I am also wondering if you received the gift I sent you a while back ???

eliza jaramillo

This spring look is beautiful I loved those eyeshadow colors how they blended together so good they are so pretty and that Libra gloss😍 I always enjoy watching your videos love you Carli❤️

Alycia Artis

You're my entire mood when you answered the phone and said "No😒"😂😭❤️

Michelle Lee

You’re soooo beautiful carli! I definitely would’ve hung out with you at the event if I was there! I love that you used the colourpop villains palette!

Anita Lee

I love it Carli!!!!!!! You’re seriously my fav you tuber! Love that you put out your vlog and then this video!!!! I’d love to see you recreate Kim Kardashian’s met gala look because you’d slay that!!!!!!!! Loveeeeeee youuuu soooo muchhhh! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                  error: Content is protected !!