DRUNK ELEPHANT SLAAI REVIEW/DEMO

Main DRUNK ELEPHANT SLAAI REVIEW/DEMO

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goss
      DRUNK ELEPHANT SLAAI REVIEW/DEMO

Drunk Elephant just released Slaai. A makeup melting cleanser that you have to try to believe. LINKS US UK SHOP …

Cat T

I always appreciate how positive you are. A compliment from you says a lot about a person/company/product. Thank you for taking the time to show us products you are enjoying.

Fatso

IDK a lot of YTs are pushing this product atm

Constco Constco

AND CRUELTYFREE!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Amy Pope

Just tried the Drunk Elephant Protini Peptides (not sure if that's the exact name, but it's a mild gel that goes on twice a day), and it feels SO GOOD!! My fine lines absolutely disappear! Being 56-yrs-old, and having fine lines disappear, and crepey skin to return to smooth is quite something! I'm very impressed with this product already! My skin is super-sensitive, and the product is very mild…and yet powerful in what it does.

amy pease

I ordered this as soon as I saw it launched on Sephora. Its arriving today and I cant wait to try it!!! I keep on trying to find something better than my Farmacy Green Clean, which is perfection, and I gave up a year ago cuz nothing even comes close. But this……..I have high hopes AND it's the same price soooooo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Misty Parsons

New Drunk Elephant products really excite me!!๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ˜ I really need to pick this up and give it a try. Thank you for sharing this and your thoughts on this product. Love you, Wayne!!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜ xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

FatttyDevine

Ok. You just sold me on it Mr Wayne Goss

Susan Masterson

I just luv ya ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช

Amrita Ramesh

Magnetic spooooon!

Katie Ryan

I am just getting ready to purchase this from Sephora, so happy to hear it's worth buying more than one! Lol. Also, I was excited to hear your thoughts on meeting the founder, I haven't heard much about behind the scenes at the company, but I really enjoy their products. โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

Roxie Eyeleers

Who else in the USA adores the way Wayne says MARVELOUS , MASSAGE, and BUTTER????!!!

Lisa Baubeau

Great review. Is it me or does your heart skip a beat when he winks at the end. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Katherine Brandt

Wayne you are the dearest man..I so enjoy your videos..and youโ€™ve so informative..Thank you so muchโค๏ธโค๏ธ

shireen Ibdah

Short video as always but useful tips..

Jennifer Mello

U truly have the kindest soul, spirit yourself Mr.Goss. love u and all u do.

Joan Quiambao

Hi! I use the Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm, it this similar to the DE?

adrie240

Awesome Wayne!!!!! I need this in my life ๐Ÿ˜‚

Loves Yorkies

I canโ€™t wait for this to hit my Sephora. I too got the email regarding this cleansing balm. I am in love with Drunk Elephant products as well. ๐Ÿ˜ So happy you tried this already, now Iโ€™m super excited about buying it, Iโ€™m almost out of my other brand cleansing balm.

Rachelle Pickle

I love and trust your reviews!! ๐Ÿ’• Thank you so much!

BlingBea Dowdy

Itโ€™s in my basket, thank you for your honesty on everything.๐Ÿ˜˜

cacacuate505

I really want that. Thanks for the review!

Crazy4 Doxies

Iโ€™m so excited that you reviewed this. I got this on my feed this week and am so excited to purchase it. I LOVE D.E. Thanks for reviewing this .

Rachel Leigh

I am a follower for YEARS and can't help but notice that you and I always love the same things when it comes to skincare and beauty ๐Ÿ™‚

I admire Tiffany Masterson immensely – she made the skincare line that no one else did for the simple reason that what she wanted didn't exist. Her scientific and clinically-accurate approach to product development, including what she uses and what she leaves out, leaves every other brand in the dust. It amazes me that "skincare" products are still being sold for hundreds of dollars that are mostly full of silicone (create a nice feel but actual block any beneficial product from entering your skin), fragrance (irritant), and copious amounts of denatured alcohol (completely disrupts the natural oil layers of the skin and causes damage).

Thank you, Wayne, for regularly talking about all of the wonderful products out there that really work and for being completely transparent.

Sharon Henegar

Love watching you. You have such a beautiful soul. God Bless.

Vee Cee

You are kind as well, Wayne. It's one of the reasons I so enjoy your channel. Not to mention the cool tips and products, of course! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Magdalena Howell

How does this compare to Eve Lom and Farmacy Green Clean?

Aimee

Love Drunk Elephant !! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Hajira S.

Ahhhh, I just bought this! I've been looking for a good cleansing balm and it's actually not as expensive considering the brand. Can't wait to try it!

ll js

Wayne, the word you may be searching for is PRESENT.

Christine Parker

Love listening to your voice! ๐Ÿ’‹

mrs salter

$34

Marla Robinson

very cool cleanser

Bernadette Tadrosse

Just bought mine…๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ€ love you and your videos Wayne. Lots of love from Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’š

Sasha Dimetries

What happened to just using coconut oil?

#28112
                                                                          abm765

is this a good product for super dry mature and sensitive skin? thank you

#28113
                                                                            Juliet Rose

Thanks for the review, mine is on its way and I cannot wait! Love Drunk Elephantโ€™s formulas; the prices really reflect the quality in my opinion. Your skin looks wonderful, as always!

#28114
                                                                              Poppy *

YOU are amaaazing and maaarvelous! ๐Ÿ˜‰

#28115
                                                                                Meeyeon Park

The magnetic spatula IS the new product! Such a small but helpful packaging tweak can make a massive difference in user experience. I'm going to try this after one day I finish up my Eve Lom cleanser. It's probably very similar in consistency, but I'd anticipate the DE will be more price friendly. I also think that by the time I finish up my Eve Lom tub, the exfoliator will become available as a full-size product. Much to look forward to. Thanks for the video, Wayne ! You are, as many have said, such a beautiful spirit.

#28116
                                                                                  Rose Busch

I'm a huge fan of yours and Drunk Elephant ๐Ÿ˜Š

#28117
                                                                                    Kristen Astrup

Wayne makes my heart melt every time โค๏ธ

#28118
                                                                                      Wendy Austin

Just got today! Love the magnetic scoop!

#28119
                                                                                        ArtofDylan

Wayne, Have u tried the Sunday riley cleansing balm? This or that?

#28120
                                                                                          Rosa Gonzalez

Love love love โค๏ธ your videos…Thanks…

#28121
                                                                                            Pamela Kanoski

I absolutely love you ๐Ÿ˜˜. I enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Š and appreciate your videos so much. You have such a kind heart. I wish only the best for you and your life. You are truly one of a kind Sir.

#28122
                                                                                              Julie A.

I use a lot of D.E. products, so I am looking forward to trying this product after I'm done with Clinique's Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm. These cleansing balms can be costly, so I also plan on trying Ponds Cleansing Balm. *Word to the wise, as per D.E. be careful about using the exfoliant if you use chemical exfoliants.

#28123
                                                                                                Allison Patterson

I luuuuuv cleansing oils and balms. I will have to try that one when I run out. Thans Mr. G.!

#28124
                                                                                                  Lola Falana

I have been using Drunk Elephant moisturizer for a few weeks now and I love it ๐Ÿฅฐ Very gentle

#28125
                                                                                                    Sally Walker

Why oh why does it have to be so expensive.

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!