Emerald Green Eye – Red Carpet Makeup Look

Main Emerald Green Eye – Red Carpet Makeup Look

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Lisa Eldridge.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Lisa Eldridge
      Emerald Green Eye - Red Carpet Makeup Look

For all the products that are featured in this film click on the links below: 100% of advertising revenue is donated to charity. Follow me on instagram here: …

Google User

Thank you for the tutorial.

Sarah McAlpine

The nars products might be the eye watering problem…its that way for me too

M B

Stunning as usual! I avoid green eyeshadow looks on myself but you’ve convinced me to give it a shot.
            Been a huge fan of your work since you began your YouTube channel (and oddly this is my first time commenting). Thank you for sharing your vast knowledge in makeup artistry and demonstrating techniques/looks that can work for the “everyday” person.

Pamela Graham

This green smoky eye is a stunning look on you 😊💚🌲

Caitlin Simpson

I loved Night Porter :):)

Anna B

Get well soon Lisa! And thank you for your work and inspiration.

leigh anne

I hope you feel better soon Lisa!!!

Jane Russell

This has been my favourite look you have made. You look stunning

Vanina Rodel

Lisa, You’re such a trooper!
                        I have green/gold eyes and often do emerald eyes, and it works so well, especially when wearing a black outfit.
                        Get well soon. 🍵

S. Ann

You should have included a picture of Emma Roberts in this look!

Brady Toone

Feel better soon. 😘

Simonetta Minarelli

My God you look so pretty with this look Lisa!

Raluko111

Thank you so much for the inspiration! I have never worn makeup until my mid-thirties, when I first saw your classic smoke eye tutorial and became hooked. As much as I love make-up, now that I am getting into my mid-40`s, I find that my eyes have become very watery, and as much as I love to use eyeshadow and liner, these products tend to bleed and end up smudging. Would you kindly consider making a tutorial for women like me, who love the glam, but are finding it harder to use just any products? For example, if I do these lovely green eyes in this video, in under 10 minutes they would end up halfway down my cheeks, which is just heartbreaking for a makeup lover. Thank you.

Nancy Pannebaker

Very pretty smoky but very wearable green eye look! Hope you didn't end up with a bad cold. 🤗

Laysa Ferreira Silva

Lisa your skin is amazing 😍 congratulations, because I know you take care of it so well

Sandy Wilkerson

Love this. That vibrant Green us so beautiful. I did do your water color blush technique and I wish I had up loaded it to your Instagram. I thought it was beautiful with just three blushes. Kinda a sweet, no make up make up look.

Books Dreams & Everything in Between

Doing makeup when you have a cold 🤧 we are warriors! 🙋🏻‍♀️

Katy O

Stunning 💚💚💚

Uninventive Screen Name Here

Lisa: … to have a lip that doesn’t compete.

Me: 👀

😂😂😂 My extra has extra.

elo puff

Kylie Jenner look please

Lena Fuggi

Absolutely gorgeous and you look stunning

sillysallyceli

Love this look

Oceana Pande

U resemble keira knightly so much😍😍

María Pascual

This is such a beautiful look, done by a truly artist. I wish I had you to do my make up!

Elina L.

MUST re-create!

Maddie Townsend

Imagine having a cold and wearing a full green dramatic smokey eye. I can barely get my concealer to stick when I have a cold haha.

Pam P.

Omg FINALLY! A green eye look that I'd be down to wear!

USER 2013

I saw Night Porter as an ad in my facebook feed. I was dying to know what it looked like IRL. Gorgeous! This may be one of my favorite looks of yours!

Katouchka theone

Sublime jadore

yensid

I love green eyeshadow, other than mauvey-plums-purples it's the only "colorful" shadow I do regularly. It's wonderful for hazel eyes & there are so many different shades of green to play with. Anyone can wear it 😊

Kendall Spooner

I learned a lot! Thank you for doing this even though you weren't feeling great!

songofangels777

Brown eyes always look absolutely fabulous with green eyeshadow

priya1992

Absolutely stunning!!

This is a testament to your teaching skills – I went from having no knowledge of makeup to prompting in my head that you need a touch of blush juuuust before you said so yourself! ❤️❤️

Fay Aziz

I’ve been waiting for a new video and here it is, the best 🙌🏼🙌🏼 stunning ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

#48609
                                                                          Judith Brighton

If I can find a green shadow, I will try this, but while it brings out all the gold in your brown eyes, I fear it would utterly bleed my medium blues.

#48610
                                                                            sassysuzful

Also, is that a peridot ring?? So compliments the eyes!!

#48611
                                                                              Elizabeth

Shades of green are my absolute favourite colours to use for makeup!! So nice to see someone use colour 🙂

#48612
                                                                                sassysuzful

I love green shadows, it brings out the green in my hazel eyes, MAC Tarnish pencil is great to ground it all, also Viseart have a stunning 6 pan palette in the greens, beautiful look Lisa 💚💚💚

#48613
                                                                                  Ladynipchick2

You look GORGEOUS!!!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!