EMPTY HOUSE TOUR!!! my first home!!!

Main EMPTY HOUSE TOUR!!! my first home!!!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Tara Michelle.
Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Tara Michelle
      EMPTY HOUSE TOUR!!! I bought a house!!

I’M SO EXCITED TO FINALLY SHARE THIS WITH YOU GUYS!!! Been moving in since last Wednesday and you’ll get to see all of that in Tuesday’s video!

sisipinho

my mom has a friend who looves chickens and roosters and all that. she would be in her natural habitat here!

Ramunė rr

Yasss Stranger Things

KARA

Really excited for your channel now that you have this house, interior decoration was always your thing. The next few videos will be bomb!

Taylor Rose

Love it! Congrats!

syafira azzahrah

1:44 omg that's indonesian chicken lmfaoo

Melissa Marton

Yay!!! All of us who have been avid watchers/subscribers are so happy for you! And can’t wait to watch how it grows to the perfect home for you 😊

linor swisa

Happy for you!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳 Good louck💫🥰💫🥰💫🥰🙏🙏🙏🙏

Catherine Osborne

Congratulations! That’s so exciting!!!

Hannah C

It’s lovely to see you so happy! Looking forward to seeing more of the house as a backdrop to your videos, and I’m excited to see how it looks once you’ve completely moved in! Congratulations again! 🙂

Natasha Dales

This makes me so happy 🙊

Jillian Kyra A. Buz

where'd you get your door mat?

tiredandwinter

ok but my mom would actually love those chickens for our front yard

itsscindy

yay excited for you Tara! 🤩✨

Paola Ruby

Se excited to see the transformation!! I can already imagine how aesthetically pleasing it’s going to look 😍

Emma Isabelle

Seriously in love with this house, so perfect and has so much character in the layout! So excited for you! ❤️ Been watching since the studio apartment days and the glo up is real! 😂❤️❤️

M.Mackenzie

Omg yesssss, I havent even seen the whole video yet but Ive been waiting for this. Congrats again Tara!!!

justinluvsme1

Your balcony is PERFECT for a swing chair thingy. (I don’t know what it’s called) but as a fellow Pinterester you have to know what I’m talking about😂

Catalina Parra

I’m beyond proud of you 💞

Shanalisa Lacey

Love your place! What you should do temporarily is paint/stain the cupboards/cabinets in the bathrooms and the linen closet, and just do the cover since you won’t see the inside

Landery Roe

Congratulations Tara!!!

Courtney Bosher

I can see the railing being painted white too 😍
                                                Looks like you have some work ahead of you but it will be so worth it when you're done

Ellejira

congratulation on your success 🙂

Lauren G.

I’ve been around since the first roommate place you had so to watch the transition of you now having a townhome is crazy! but so fun and i’m so happy for you! i can’t wait for the townhome to get completely redone and look more like ~tara~

Ricah Aston

Tara, just a suggestion you should break down the wall in you kitchen to open up the space more. Because it looks so cramped when you have that in there. Juat a suggestion. Love you

Peyton

“ i am quite the hoarder”
                                                        i felt that

Peyton

so happy you’re happy 💛💛

LuxuryBeautyHeart

It’s such a cute place! Love it! 💕💕💕

Jennifer Em

OBSESSED! CONGRATS TARA!

Seamone Johnson

This is what you call an investment. It suits you so well!

Lisa Lim

I thought Tara would have got the other house she showed in her vlog, it looked way more up to date and newer

Marisa Nicole

A magic eraser sponge might take off the sharpie on your shelves in the closet 😊

Alana B

I know it’s sharpie but maybe try using a magic eraser on the closet shelves! It can do wonders

Santana Morales

Deadass would take the chickens 😂 my grandma loves having chicken decor for whatever reason and she would like those

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                      error: Content is protected !!