EVERYTHING I DO ON A MONDAY 💥 A Daily Vlog

Main EVERYTHING I DO ON A MONDAY 💥 A Daily Vlog

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Allana Davison

THANKS FOR WATCHING FAM LOVE U ❤ WATCH MY PREVIOUS VIDEOS! Full Face Using TARTE 3 Ways To Wear COLOUR …

I K

You are so awasome, don't listen to that woman, you have such a fun personality, i could watch absolutely anything from you.

Sarah Sdm

Love your nail color so different 💚

Denise Rodriguez

Don’t pay any mind to negative comments. You’re one of the most authentic YouTubers out there. I love your channel & the content you provide. Don’t change Lan 🙂 btw, kudos on trying out Barry’s. You inspire me to workout!

sn12

i dont really care for cats but seriously Meryl is the cutest ever!!!

Eda Savaseri

Looking at the comments here, I see you have a great community here, loving and supportive. That takes charisma dear. And there’s no one like you on Youtube believe me if there was I would know it. 😂 So maybe that lady who commented maybe has a different taste now than before. Allana you’re the best. Concentrate on the good and the positive. We love you. 😇💕🥳

Karolina

Honestly? Your content gets better and better throughout the years! The charisma and authenticity still the same, better package only (more professional). Don't let haters (even the ones who seem constructive) get you down. Best wishes from Poland! 😘

ScrambledMegs

I'm into the music in this vlog

J P

Love love this vlog 😍😍😍

T M

I really really enjoyed watching this!!!! I love your real life content

Robyn 112

You are oozing CHARISMA in this vlog! 🥰 You’re beautiful inside and out! P.S. Love the Smokey eye on you! 😍 xxx

Jaisha. K

LAN do a vid of just breakfast cz damn those eggs looked yum

Liz Rock

This vlog was soooooo charismatic lol😂😂 love ya lan💗

Caroline C.

The editing of this video is unreal !! So good

Stella Bella

Your skin looks amazing. I

Jacquelyn Spence

I’ve been subscribed for years and as much as I’ve enjoyed your past content, I genuinely think your videos are better than ever. I’m sorry to hear people are being discouraging, but try to keep in mind that the majority of your viewers think you’re amazing 😉

Stella Bella

Lol, I started following her recently because I found her refreshingly charismatic and relaxed. Her personality isn’t the over the rope fake personalities that a lot of youtubers have adopted to try to superficially engage their audience. It makes it worse when youtubers feel they have to perform for their channel instead of just being themselves
                                      I prefer the chill vibe and that’s probably why she reminds me of my friends.

Guhbubbish

Aww Meryl…she’s so cute 🥰

Lily Wang

Sometimes it only takes one person who’s having a bad day to take you down with them. You do you:). You’re amazing I’m sure you know already but for the days you forget , let us remind you X. Lots of love !

B FOR BALANCE

ahahah sorry but this makes me laugh… I mean lacking on authenticity and charisma? really? you're nothing but freaking authentic in every single moment, regardless! here and on instagram as well! we love ya!

Flipnfay

Talk about “get cracking” 🥚 😬😬😂🤪🍸🍸. That’s me. I drop everything at least twice. You’re awesome. 😘😘😘

Aimee Galeana

The reason why I’ve been subscribed for so long with you is bc of your authentic and charismatic videos ❤️ you are so funny and so creative. You’re one of my fave 😍

LikeUwhereThere

Love it! And ur spot on about the sunshine! It's made such a difference in my mood & energy level the past few days!

Alexandra St.Clair

Ohhjhmergawwd eff that lady 🙄🙃🙄🙃 I think your content is amazballs. Lurve you.

Tamara Pacheco

Which city do you live in? It looks so lovely 🙂 I wish I was so productive lol

LifeBeautyStyle

your coffee shop make up was beautiful, not too much.

Victoria Hulsey

Your STRUT is truly powerful

Marie Ann Altuve

Take a shot every time Meryl meows

Nitzan Bachar

Lol I'm nitzan too (diff spelling but same) and it's so funny hearing you saying my name 😂

Nicol Lopez

I found this vlog both highly creative and quite charismatic 😉 love you allana!!

beks mayers

Meryl’s subtitles are all I care about until the end of time okay tysm

Mindy Smith

That editing though.

Ps – you’re amazing and I love your content!

Maureen Roque

Meryl stealing the scene [meow]

Betty

I freaking love Meryl

B K

Damn if I did Barry's and a cycle class.. my bank account as a broke college kid would be weeeeepin.. das expensiveeee

#26738
                                                                          Ray22

Pulease you are actually my number 1 Youtuber because you are so relatable, funny and charismatic! Luvs 😍😙

#26739
                                                                            Rahnuma Nawrin

One of the most authentic and beautifully edited vlogs I've ever seen. ♥️👏🏼

#26740
                                                                              Hajer Mirwali

It might be because I’m high but this is my fav vlog of yours

#26741
                                                                                Sara Silva

You should do a day in your cats life. She’s fabulous

#26742
                                                                                  John Higgins

You are quite a girl…..more like you please……😋✌☝🌍👼

#26743
                                                                                    J Jadot

I definitely would subscribe more than once if YouTube offered that feature ✨💯✨

#26744
                                                                                      Jordan Novak

what?! you are one of the most genuine and authentic youtubers out there! please please please remember that your value doesn’t decrease based on someone else’s inability to see your worth 💖 thank you for always being true to yourself! we love you!!

#26745
                                                                                        Ginny Conrad

I think you & your content are amazing!! i can’t believe someone thinks you’re not creative and honest. loved this vlog!

#26746
                                                                                          Christine O

You're SO authentic and charismatic. And beautiful. And funny as hell. You know even if you look like peaches, smell like peaches and taste like peaches. Not everyone is going to like peaches. ❤️🍑

#26747
                                                                                            PriyaDarsini Mj

That "person" is allowed to have/say all the opinions she wants. Doesn't mean you have to listen GURL. You are beautiful inside and out. Your subscribers would agree with me. I love your content. Don't let one person's comment bring you down. Not worth it. I hope you read this. I hope this brings joy to you. Lots of love GURL ❤️

#26748
                                                                                              Hannah Willard

Sad meowryls translator was on vacation, but let’s be real she’s such a diva I would need a vacation too 😂😂

#26749
                                                                                                Nea Horton

Poor Meryl…MOM MOM MOM MOM ROFL

#26750
                                                                                                  Abby Sheppler

your cat is so cute. My family has a cat thats is a tuxedo cat. my family had the cat since my I was was in first grade and my family still have the cat.

#26751
                                                                                                    Gabby Baez

There’s always going to be people with negative things to say to ruin your day/positivity… don’t let them the power to do that, to take that from you. You are a very authentic and charismatic powerful woman! 🌹love ya

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!