Everything The Kardashians Took Away From Jordyn Woods Post Scandal

Main Everything The Kardashians Took Away From Jordyn Woods Post Scandal

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      Everything The Kardashians Took Away From Jordyn Woods Post Scandal

Jordyn Woods life after Tristan Thompson affair. Subscribe to our channel: While the Kardashian family has no shortage of fans, there are …

Anna Loke

jordyn is ugly

Chocolate Bunny

On top!
          She is doing the same thing they did. I stand behind her.

Olivia Devlin

She knew that she would hurt khloe, and didn’t care.i wouldn’t have her anywhere near my family. And I bet she’ll sell a lot of secrets that the Kardashian’s have as we all have .shell make money out of this wait and see. Dirty money.

fariha choudhury

Kardashian Karma

Eve Vargas

Tristan is an sob but we expect more from women. F both of them honestly

Lajoy Coleman

Who gives a damn

V D

Kylie wants her teeth back

Naire89 Skylah16 Paradise

Shes better off without them anyways and sexier then all them fake Kardashians

Kyler

All the aspiring MUAs are finna buy the discounted lipkits

sharon shaefe

Publicity all the way 💁

S S

We all are fool's, Kardashian/Jenna's are laughing at all the people who have made them rich. Not only have and do they liar but they are scammers, because the world has lost all values of the meaning of life.
                            If they cared about any of us or human race, they would give those low class house to the thousands of people who are in the cold.
                            Maybe they should actually trade lives with some of the homeless and see how long they would last. We all can be something, unfortunately corruption and unfairness to those who aren't born rich suffer. We all are watching American citizen die in front of our eyes because the greedy, malicious ways of the world.
                            Everything has a cure but we rather spend our minds on the Kardashians.
                            Do something like Martin Luther or JFK,? But the world doesn't truly understand whst they satisfied for us to be free, but we all need to rethink why we can't use the power of our minds to actually save the human race because we don't start seeing the purpose of life soon, then evil will win, and the God or not you believe in will wipe it all out just to show us the message of life and it's ././/////////./

kayla francis

What an idiot!!! She played herself

Porchea Latrice

Honestly, for ppl to think this is hype for the show it’s crazy. Even if she didn’t do it. They taking real precautions to effect her.

Cutie Mushroom

she lost him the way she got him💀

cormega74

Khloe is back with Tristan

cormega74

Jordyn doesn't need anything from theKardashians.She is part of Will Smiths family.

Lyssamo

Subscribe

guccivibes

geez she didn't tweet that!!! wtf
                                          who are your sources

vangoghmatisse1

This dummy would let those perks go for a man, really!

Jakey

Omg yall check your facts before you do your videos. The price of Jordyn’s lip kit WAS NOT reduced after the drama. All of them were on sale for some time before the drama and now the prices of the lip kits are back to $27. Jordyn’s including. I’m unsubscribing because I don’t know how many times I’ve believed in something you guys have said but hadn’t even checked if it was true

Majo Teran

The kardashian-Jenner fam will destroy her life if they want to…

Meme Cakes

Trash family 🤮

Saar Tje

pfff who cares about these plastic bimbo's?! throw them off a bridge….

HelenaJail

It is faaaaaaakeee – a full-hearted publicity stunt😘

Kelseay Productions

The Jordy Lip Kit was on sale a month before the rumors and along with other lip kits.

Dan M

She did her self wrong 😭😭😭😂

tomjan

I am sure Jordyn gave them something too. In my opinion, I have no doubt they were copying from her and Kylie was literally sucking up her essence to the point that Jordyn was being emotionally drained.

Luci Van Loon

Be. Strong Kylie. You can never trust her

is hah

they all just wanted mixed babies for their benefit like pets. anybody ever think of that.🤔

is hah

honestly why are they trying to make the whole world hate her? who cares. do we know when shaquan from down the block cheats with daqwaun…no so who cares. they are just embarrassed trying to save face.

Movies Arena1
                                                                    Estella Maxwell

She was soo drunk. She thought she was making out with Kanye.😂

Movies Arena1

The Talko is my latest TV…I don't have to watch news..lol

Age Of The Witch

She gave her a car , so she took her Bf , that just goes to prove you should not be this nice for friends who only like you for you fam or 💰. It never ends well!

I’m Hungry

Honestly the blame should be on Tristan too.

#8063
                                                                            Mike Ken

Jorydan is all that

#8064
                                                                              Al-Shaheed Mason

She dont care about not modeling khole fake clothes

#8065
                                                                                Al-Shaheed Mason

She has money they aint take nothing from her jordyn ir getting book

#8066
                                                                                  Elena Ascia

The screen at 3:32 is FAKEE

#8067
                                                                                    Imani B.

This sh*t is so stupid and played out. This sh*t happens to everyone!! why is everyone making a big deal about this?? People cheat everyday. People lose friends everyday. At least half of the Kardashian sisters stole somebody man at some point in their lives. Thank you, next. Am I the only one who could care less? Like wtf

#8068
                                                                                      Monica Hosch

Jordi Woods gets everything she deserves losing everything getting nothing I believe what goes around comes around what you did to Chloe wasn't right so she should lose everything

#8069
                                                                                        MissT

Jordan hold this super L

#8070
                                                                                          Lovin’Life2016

I still think it's all propaganda for new season KUWTK.

#8071
                                                                                            TaylorAmelia

Washing dishes while this video played and had to dry my hands to say: worst journalism ever!!!

1) the Jordyn lip kit was already on sale

But most importantly

Kim and Malika weren't lip syncing to a Brandi song, you knobs. They were lip syncing to don't mess with my man by Nivea. Was a huge hit when I was in high school in 2002… You're probably 20 year old journalists who were in pre school at the time so I'll cut you some slack.

#8072
                                                                                              Natasha Jackson

Kim Kardashian Khloe Kardashian and Karlie Jenner don't have the right to talk about anyone when they didn't slept with the most men around the world so if Jordyn woods did what she did is her business let the best woman win she ain't the only one around here is screwing everybody man until they became what they want to become because if it wasn't for Kanye West Kim Kardashian probably will still give everybody out there in the business her pussy so bad for back off of Jordyn woods I guess you told Khloe Kardashian yoplait pussy you just got f***

#8073
                                                                                                Meow

Jordan gonna be alright her family has money the girls is not homeless

#8074
                                                                                                  Natasha Jackson

Kim Kardashian is one of the biggest hoes out of the Kardashians so she don't have no right to say anything about Jordyn woods cheating because how many dicks has she didn't had in her mouth and her vagina that don't make her look like a woman that make her like a w** and it's not a good look on her daughter since you have no room to talk about no one

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!