Exclusive Jonas Brothers Concert Event! // HAPPINESS BEGINS TOUR

Main Exclusive Jonas Brothers Concert Event! // HAPPINESS BEGINS TOUR

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Alex Centomo
      Exclusive Jonas Brothers Concert Event! // HAPPINESS BEGINS TOUR

We got to attend a private Jons Brothers concert event! Follow me on instagram: OPEN FOR MORE INFO Friends in …

mary sawaya

omg carrieโ€™s happiness in this video is my goal in life ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’•

Kate

"nick, nick, nick, sophie turner"

Harllan Salgado

Was this the happiness bigen tour

olivia rose

Love this perspective so much, like you literally became a fan by the end of the night lolll, and wow I need a friend group like this ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ƒ

Aldana Fungueiro

I cant wait for Alex to move to New York and be with the girls ALL the time โค๏ธ

mari r

i literaaly cry everytime i hear the new songs. it's like for a moment everything is okay

Amanda Novak

Yes Harry Potter!

Shekina Villacrucis

currently crying behind my screen

Natalie P

You should credit the artist who's music you used during the concert, I'm just curious ๐Ÿ˜

Elaine Kim

Oh my gosh you are a living my dream I dream to go to the Jonas brothers concert ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

Taylor Dawn

Omf so jealous๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜โค I love the Jonas Brothers! Ive been a fan since I was 11 years old! P.S. How did you get invited? Was it just random? like how did they randomly email you? Did you have to sign up for something? Unfortuately I live in Canada so I was no where near where the event was anyways. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ L

Madi Dewald

ahhhhh i am the biggest jonas brothers fan i literally have a twitter account for them lol. i'm finally meeting them this tour and i couldnt be more excited/nervous lol i loved watching their reactions to seeing them bc thats literally me

Michyy nicole

Omg I had the posters, shirts, bags, bruhh I even had an alarm clock of the jonas brothers lmao and I had a pillow of Joe Jonas โ™ก

Anialixy Carballo

LMFAOOOO, that ending :'D

Jennifer Em

omg im so jealous!!! im so happy u vlogged this!!

Jennifer Em

omg im so jealous!!! im livinnnn thru this vlog haha

curlyhair72400

omg i'm so jealous right now!! My teen self is dying over Nick lol <3

Mariana Bresciani

THANK YOU FOR THIS

Mia Barriskill

I honestly love Alex's laugh so much

Emma Marquez

How did tess get the guitar pick??????? So cuteee

Laura Irene

Ugh yโ€™all were so lucky but Iโ€™m happy for yโ€™all lol

Bronte Poon

yassssssssssss omg i love this

Alexa Ofelia

Lol itโ€™s stupid that people would be โ€œmadโ€ at you for going
                                                    Sure Iโ€™m jealous AF ๐Ÿ˜‚ but you didnโ€™t ASK to be invited lmao if youโ€™re invited why not go …

daniela kaytlin Russo

YouTube ruined it… their music should be included in this

daniela kaytlin Russo

Tess ๐Ÿ˜

Inga Msipa

'"I could sense and he would feel the snot"' deaaaddd

Tamara

i wish i would have group of friends like u lucky <3

Jessica Provo

Nick since 6th grade. I am now 23 and not ashamed.

anabel paredes rojas

you are so pretty and you're videos are so good, i really hope you have everything you wish for and more

Simply Anais

truly iconic vlog, this friendship is everything !!

Aaliyah Sutton
                                                                    Palomaaa

Omg the end of the vlog ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Lucia Ottonello

I almost cried when they came out on stage, I felt I was there with you guys ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ thank you so much for this video!! Iโ€™ve been their fan since I was eleven and Iโ€™m so happy ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ theyโ€™re all my favorites but I always thought Kevin was the sweetest guy ๐Ÿ’•

Taylor Cam

Nick was always my favourite. Pretty sure he was my first celebrity crush ever, & I had posters of him all over my walls lol. I'm now 21 and I still have a crush on him lol don't think my love for the Jonas Brothers will ever die

#62456
                                                                          Vbieber

Haha you are killing me, I canโ€™t stop laughing

#62457
                                                                            Ruzele

Your glasses are so cute! Where did you get them from?

#62458
                                                                              Taylor V

Was there a barricade between you and the people behind you? Iโ€™m just surprised no one was was rushing toward the stage.

#62459
                                                                                Kim T.

They were so close!!!!

#62460
                                                                                  Kelly McDevitt

i was fangirling the entire time watching this wow my heart cant even handle this

#62461
                                                                                    Lil

omg i looovvvee it ๐Ÿ™‚ literally just muted the video and put on their spotify so I got the whole feeling during the concert haha

#62462
                                                                                      Miriam Habib

Alex you are the real MVP!

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!