EXTREME SPRING CLEANING! *satisfying AF*

Main EXTREME SPRING CLEANING! *satisfying AF*

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Tara Michelle
      EXTREME SPRING CLEANING! *satisfying AF*

CLEAN WITH ME THIS SPRING!!! I recently got such a kick to do some extreme spring cleaning that can hopefully motivate you to get rid of the crap you’re …

Tara Michelle

WHO LOVES A GOOD CLEANING MONTAGE?! I had such an urge this past weekend to fulllyyyyy start my spring cleaning & started with my closet/bedroom! this was yeaaaars overdue but the most satisfying thing I've done in awhile!!!! what room do you think I should clean next?!?!

emmawhenever

You thank your clothes for being in your life and serving you, and while it does seem a bit stupid, it's important to be grateful and will help you combat the "sad" feeling you got from getting rid of certain things. ❤️

SimplyMusicJB4

Been dying to do some spring cleaning too!! Waiting for my next day off work to tackle it😁😁

Olivia Garcia

okay but where are your jeans from!?!?!?!

Liz M

Omg can we talk about how her jeans are worth $248!

Anna B

I literally have 4 pairs of jeans, 5 pairs of workout shorts, 3 jean shorts, and maybe 15 shirts and like 8 hoodies, and 4 pairs of shoes.

Patri Torres

You should do this for your makeup! that would be so much fun to watch

Alexis Easton

where did you get you standing rack?

Kenia Luna

I admire you because this takes a different type of energy and strength to get rid of that many clothes

Eva Barcenas

I live for these videos!!! Now I'm cleaning my closet lol

kellyyywuu

Sneaky fam!!!!! 💕

S Mi

I don’t know why she has to buy so much clothes even she threw them away anyway.

Kerani Kent

Complete the office! Get rid of clutter it feels good and would refresh your space

KRIXX OFFICIAL

Tara😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😻😻😻😻

Jozie Herrington

Wish I went shopping in your closet before you cleaned it out 😅😍

Olivia Holguin

Tara I love you but you have a lot of stuff and I’m very satisfied with this video. You need to do more please.

Jess Salmon

my kind of content

jessica wise

Oh yeah for sure. Maybe you can do your kitchen.

Shelby Webster

Do this for your whole apartment!

Exactly Like Monica

Woaah!!!!!! That is so satisfying!! Whenever i clean out my closet it feels as if i haven't really took out anything but this is on another level!!! Hahaha

Pamela Simmerman

Loveeee these type of videos!!

Jaime Brooke30

Awesome job getting rid of clothes. I have a bunch to get rid of that are already sorted to be donated or given to Thred Up. I would like to see a declutter of your kitchen and office.

Claire Ozga

I've watched your channel for a while! And I love that you are one of the most realistic YouTubers in your 20s. I am so happy seeing you do you and proud of you. Keep it up girl

invisiblekatie

Love your cleaning videos – they’re so satisfying haha! It’s amazing how sometimes the most worn and most valued piece in your wardrobe is something you’ve had for many years, while other items you might splurge on now and think you’ll get a lot of wear out of only end up getting worn a couple of times. Your ‘after’ wardrobe is still bigger than my ‘before’ wardrobe. 😂 Well done, Tara!

Sucheta Das

Why do people even unlike videos? Just get tf out if you don't like it 🙄😂 BTW love you Tara!!

Charmen Suitos

YOU REALLY MOTIVATE ME TO CLEAN MY CLOSET HAHAHAHA

excuse you

i'm jelly of your neatness Tara! 😘 because i'm the organized mess type 😭🔨

Tabitha Sylvia

Can you do a trying on everything in my closet video now that you have done this???

Deborah Han

yes girl love these cleaning vids!!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                              error: Content is protected !!