*FAIL!?* Swapping Lives With My Boyfriend For a Day!!

Main *FAIL!?* Swapping Lives With My Boyfriend For a Day!!

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Sarahs Day
      *FAIL!?* Swapping Lives With My Boyfriend For a Day!!

I don’t think I’ve ever laughed so hard editing a vlog… Welcome to out first attempt at filming a ‘life swap’ vlog!! While Kurt cooks up a healthy, paleo treat in the …

Alexandra Payne

Omg 😂😂😂 2 mins in and I’m legit crying with laughter, you guys are amazing! 🙌🏻👏🏼

Lauren

I love this it's so cute♥️♥️♥️

Jorja Cooper

Sarah you said Kurt’s six foot, and your “miniature” how tall is “miniature”?? 😂😂 love you so much xxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Blank dot

the most random comment ever .. but I LOVED your PJs at the end of the video .. where did you get it from please ? <3333

MJ R

Hilarious video, love these two 🤣😘

Carlsber9

Kurt was so on form in this one ! Haha best vlog, definitely couple goals and lots to relate to xxx

Hannah Rattue

That intro was fiiiiirrrrrreeee!!!!!

Danielle Berkovic

Omg the intro is everything….I lovvvved it

Tomisin Adeyemi

I loved the beginning 😂

Jennifer Julianjf

You can do a part 2!!

Astrid S.

LOVED IT💗

Sherrieee89

Kurt: “why wouldn’t you just have a shower?!” 😂😂😂😂 true…

Claire B

You guys are hilarious!!! Keep up the excellent work x

Fabiana Jones

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Simonaf999

Dude you did not fail!! That was actually such a good vlog, i laughed so much hahah

Makayla Johannesen

18:08 is a mood😂

Carien Spagnuolo

The mountain biking killed me 😂😂 Sarah that’s seriously such easy riding terrain so funny.

Johana Mendoza

Try again, but this Time a video per person.

Johana Mendoza

Try again

Mel Wilson

Omg I smiled and laughed so much watching this video 🤣😂🤣😂

Inger Lise Nyrud

OH MY GAD! I laugh so much 😂 love loved this one!!❤️

Makayla Johannesen

Kurt needs to edit for you more often the intro was so funny!😂🙌

Sydney Surie

probably the cutest baby i have EVER seen in MY LIFE

tjthept

This video is bloody genius!! The editing, the angles, so funny! You guys never cease to impress xx

j k

This. Was. Awesome.

Emillee Smith

where are your space pjs from?!?! 💛🚀

Meg Pam

They are so cute together!!! #couplegoals Kurt get a ring on it!!!

Felicia Jakobsson

I don’t know what you are talking about? I loved this video and it was definitely not a fail! Keep going! We Totally respect that you have a new life. I think that it’s more important that you hang out with your family than just edit. Take your time when you feel like it. We will be just as excited no matter when you upload. Don’t be so hard on yourself. This video rocked. You are incredible video creators ❤️

Rozi Kobaivanov

😂😍

Lynn Biedermann

you guys are able to make the most funny video out of something you call "fail" hahahaa! you guys always make me smile love youuuuuu <3

Ariana Gabriel

Okay anyone know where her white straw drink bottle is from!!

Georgia Ward

2 min 30 secs in and already my fave video on youtube

Holly Parsons

This was actually so good haha 😂

Sienna Powell

AHAHAHHAAH THE INTRO I love it 🥰

#84727
                                                                          Ellie A

That was the funniest intro ever!!!

#84728
                                                                            Lærke Lund

Really god video. The Edit was boom👌

#84729
                                                                              Jhani Bullent

So faaiiilll hahahha but really funny!

#84730
                                                                                ella maree

i. loved. this. video.
                                                                                  GO SEZZY 💖💘💗

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!