Fall Pants You NEED This Season // try on

Main Fall Pants You NEED This Season // try on

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Alex Centomo
      Fall Pants You NEED This Season // try on

My fall pants essentials that I recommend for you this season! Go to and get 20% off + free shipping on orders over $100! Follow me on …

Alex Centomo

For those of you wondering about a GA discount, go to http://bit.ly/2ksk5Do and get 20% off + free shipping on orders over $100!

Francy FDL

I am living for those plaid pants!!

Florentine LA

please do the sweater and cardi edition next!!!

Amelie Arrer

Boots ✔️ sweaters ✔️ accessories❓

Amelie Arrer

Oooooh weee 🎉🙌🏾

Fabiola Suárez

Alex is the queen if Fall 🍂🍁

thesunthemoon thetruth09

Keep them coming pls. Can you make a how-to-style sneakers/boots with fall outfits. Oh and how to transition summer clothes to fall/winter. 🙏🏼😀

KT Fitness

What website would you recommend (not too pricey but not cheap) for plaid pants for slimmer waists and larger butts?

OnTheGoWithCarson

Love this so much. Keep these videos coming 😍

Megan Bartkowski

To me, her accent comes out so much when she says “pants” it’s so cute!

Bentley H

I had never heard much about good American but this actually inspired me to look into them!! 🙂 also! Would loooove a fall accessories video! With jewelry, shoes, hats, scarves, etc. ❤️❤️

Emily Brazeau

Watching this as I get ready for my bridal shower!🍾🥂💍 LOVE YOU!!

Sotiria Lazaridou

Wish I wasn't broke 😓

La Reina

Would love a video dedicated to Sweaters!

tamy_23xx

absolutely LOVE the fall clothing videos!! it‘s making me want to try out more styles and buy lots of new cute clothes (which is also a problem haha), i would love to see more videos on fall skirts, dresses etc and how to style them and one on how/where to find the perfect (oversized but not too baggy) sweater 🙂

Tanya Ahmadzai

Love You Alex so much

reidxo

Would love to see a fall thrift haul? 😻🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽😺😸

elisa alvarez

Forever my fav YouTuber!!❤️

Jess

Pants haul… not interesting 🙁

Aggie2309

This is the first time ever that I don't love something you're wearing and saying this only because I would also tell my friend and I feel like we're friends ❤️ this fuzzy jacket is not doing your gorgeous figure any justice and makes you look heavier than you actually are. Hope you don't take this the wrong way because girl, you're gorgeous haha and ilysm!

Natalia Gutierrez

Thank you for this 😍

Rachel Vowles

Those fweatpants are what I imagine apartment pants would be

Kenya Aguirre

Love love love😍😍😍

brainstorm

These jeans all look great and I’d really love to purchase some but man they’re wayyy too expensive!!! Not everyone can spend 170€ for jeans! I own many jeans from pull&bear that costed 25€ and are in great condition

Megan Arntz

I’m a simple gal… I see “Fall” and “Alex Centomo” and I click.

Eve Yitagesu

where is the brown sweater from ?

SteadfastD

Girl, it is time for you to do a lookbook again!!! You got this! We love you😚

Laura

Yes I find it so difficult to find the perfect jeans! I’m like you Alex 😩

Sasharella

I need a pair of those “fweatpants”!! They look so comfy and cute. And also, fweatpants. Perfect name lolll

586Rexford

Hi Alex, I have the Free People denim jacket that you showed in your last video. I'm having a difficult time styling it for fall. Could you please let me know what bottoms to style it with? The red hood makes it tricky and I don't want to do denim on denim. Thanks for your help.

Aubrie Wahl

Girl I love your tapestry!!!

Grace Harkai

Alex we need a video dedicated to grey sweaters for fall! Please!!! 🥺 ❤️

Carm

I need to get me some gingham pants because I am ObSeSsEd!

Erin Howard

All these jeans look so great on you! I’ve never tried good American, but I think you’ve convinced me to try it!! Love all the styles you featured

#95094
                                                                          sunny101shiny

I would love to see you do a haul or lookbook from Dynamite! They have so many cute things online right now

#95095
                                                                            Jillian Adubato

i loveee uuu !!!

#95096
                                                                              grace baird

Can't wait for proper Autumn weather to set in here in Scotland<3

#95097
                                                                                Joanna Gasca

In love with all your content 😍

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!