Farmer's Bride Wants to Wear Wellies on Her Big Day | Say Yes To The Dress Lancashire

Main Farmer's Bride Wants to Wear Wellies on Her Big Day | Say Yes To The Dress Lancashire

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Say Yes to the Dress.
Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Say Yes to the Dress
      Farmer's Bride Wants to Wear Wellies on Her Big Day | Say Yes To The Dress Lancashire

Jilly wants a short & flirty dress that is equally as stunning as it is practical. Will Gok Wan be able to customise a dress that meets her criteria and looks good with …

Anja Bakker

Beautyfull👠👗👠👗👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Giga Fall

If I find someone to marry me and need a dress I'd def go to see Gok!

Kate RH

Got to love Gok — suggests she puts sheep food in her pocket on a dairy farm.

MozzafiARTo PopArt

she should’ve stuck to her initial idea of wearing wellies BUT an ankle one in a lighter colour … && possibly blinged up a little

LangBellsChannel

For anyone else wondering Wellies are rainboots.

hellolamby

The bride is really beautiful. Her voice is so soothing, and she has great style!

Glenys Thomson

I do not like, Say Yes To The Dress! For goodness sake the marriage matters, not the damned dress. All this emotion and stuff. Doesn't matter what the dress is if the couple are not suited. Prioritizes Please!!

Gorgeous G

Goy, you are absolutely fantastic… Love this show.

kashack80s

The dress at 1:15 is gorgeous!

Dee Lg

Aww when her sister started crying..it was such a beautiful happy moment !! N i m crying with them !! Happy for the bride 🙂

Manue Mauricio

Very unique style

Ale Irineo

No shit she not skinny she not all that like other brides I seen in the show ! But the fuck in her 3 dress !!! Soon she came down the starts I cried !!! Legit !!! Hermosa !!! Studding

Kimi no namae wa

The boobs on that dress jeez

ptxmae

SYTTD Lancashire is 100% my favourite version of this show. From what I've seen, there doesn't seem to have the bitter family drama that is shown in other versions. Gok is such a positive personality to have, makes the appointments feel relaxed, and it seems like he actual cares what the brides want and sticks to the budget. You can see he really cares about making the brides feel good about themselves. Always knew how good he was with making people feel beautiful with all the other shows he's done, he's the perfect person to have for this.

Jimi MaGee

Gok really adds to this programme. His main focus is the bride. She looks incredible

redstranger07

Yeahhhh…the 2nd dress was so much better :/

Anna Nestor

what is the dress on the mannequin at 1:30???

GR. Hollman

She's Sweet

Mariah Senecal-Reilly

this is the best bride ever. love her and this lancashire version of SYTTD.

Huzaira Farooq Siddiqui

First time I've seen a short wedding dress look so good on someone.

RockyMtnHighChick

I love Gok so much ~

Marcia Cardoso

The third dress is perfect! I loved it.

Smileyrie James

“You’re not happy. I can tell you’re not happy”…. unmmm I was actually very happy before you said that. The second dress was the most flattering of all. Even the first one was more flattering than the third. But as long as she’s happy

Abi Danielson

That face omg it reminds me of the Mona Lisa

Danielle Denis

The boots are ridiculous

Winter Colon

He swear he got taste. The big giant be choosing horrible dresses

nour sawli

One rich farmer

Jennifer Jessup

Gok is such a star! Love him

Victoria Nichkhun

I like this version more tbh

Kookie’s Life

im sorry its just weird……nice dresses but like wellies wtf?

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                error: Content is protected !!