FASHION FAUX PAS & How To Avoid Them! ~ Freddy My Love

Main FASHION FAUX PAS & How To Avoid Them! ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      FASHION FAUX PAS & How To Avoid Them! ~ Freddy My Love

Today I talk you through of my 10 biggest fashion disasters and how you can avoid falling prey to them! Hope you enjoy, don’t forget to subscribe PREVIOUS …

Laura Bowie

I think this comes across very snobby in my opinion, not many people can dress like you 24/7 and can make their own choices without being made to feel like cheap

Anna LP

FAUX PAS #11 Wearing an all black outfits where the blacks don’t match (e.g. some pieces darker or more faded than others)

Mylife as Maria

Charles and keith, bonia and vincci are the most famous brand in the asia especially malaysia and singapore

Adelina G

Freddy : black tights should die!
              Me getting ready for work : which pair of black tights should i wear today!?
              Love your videos and the work you put in your yt channel even if we have quite different styles (sending hugs)

Megha Sharma

Love your shirt <3

Alice Soundso

Furthermore you do not know how these Fake Designer Bags were made. What materials were used? Are there toxic chemicals in it? A bag is in our hands, on our skin. We put our essentials in it. We need to care what we choose.

Olivia Wood

Grandad sandals and or without socks just no

Catherine Lesesne

So very helpful Freddy! <3 Please give some tips on how to dress for non-uniform schools, without standing out in a negative way, or looking like a "try hard". Many girls struggle with this. Wearing a pair of frayed jeans and platform sneakers/trainers is considered dressing up. (Personally, I despise the fact that having holes in your jeans are described as "nice, dressy jeans") Basically any outfit that does not include lululemon, nike, etc. is dressing up. Also, what are your thoughts on Lilly Pulitzer? They have many gorgeous pieces I think you would love, and some you may dislike. Love you Freddy!!

Marlene vr

I’m a self taught mua and I do a lot of college students makeup for formals, and I always tell them the tshirt hack πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nicole Isabelle

Haha you only said Silver and Rosegold is an exception because you want to wear your Tiffany necklace all the time πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰πŸ’•

Chloe Owens

Freddy can you do a night out look book?

Melissa Marie

As a girl who has a larger chest, stick on bras won’t hold my girls so I always struggle on what to do

Karen Torres

I love your videos Freddie β€οΈπŸ–€

Paulina R

Also no offense but I think the reason you don't like black tights is because maybe nothing in your wardrobe goes with them because it's all pink, white, and very light hues. Honestly some of the best outfits go with black tights

Paulina R

Trainers are actually necessary for some people and good for walking and for your back and/or column, it's not like they were invented for nothing lmao and there are sooo many cute options of them

Chari Vill

I definitely agree in your advice πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ’›

Alyssa Descalzo

I love Gossip Girl and I love Freddy! Heck yeah im excited for next week’s video β™₯️

Nolwenn Lmgn

I strongly disagree with the black tights and sneakers, black tights are chic, slimming, timeless and indispensable to wear dresses in winter, and some sneakers style can look very nice if you choose them well and style them correctly. Other than that, I loved the rest of your tips !

Martina Nilsson

#GetFreddyTo1Million

Please guys! πŸ˜πŸ’–
                                            Or as a birthday gift… Let's get Freddy to a million subscribers in September! Let's make Virgo's Month just a lil bit more special! πŸ’•

Jade Corona

Lol my bra straps are showing as I watch this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜©

Heather Reese

Hanging straps are usually there to keep the garment from stretching vertically while on the hanger. So if you have a nice garment it may be worth it to keep them in. Cheaper garments can definitely go without. Just be aware of the weight of the fabric!

Tanvi Chitre

Hopefully, a Blair Waldorf lookbook video next week. The moment we all have been waiting for!!!!! ❀️❀️❀️

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                error: Content is protected !!