Fat Loss & Stepping Outside My Comfort Zone // PROJECT COMEBACK ep.4

Main Fat Loss & Stepping Outside My Comfort Zone // PROJECT COMEBACK ep.4

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Sarahs Day.
Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Sarahs Day
      Fat Loss & Stepping Outside My Comfort Zone // PROJECT COMEBACK ep.4

Project comeback is well underway and today I’m stepping outside my comfort zone and introducing a new workout into my routine… KICKBOXING!! This well is …

Gabriela Stoykova

'My baby daddy' you're too cute! 😊

Zena Cheong

Sarah this is not new information but u are so cool 🥰🥰🥰

AmyFrahn

💜💜💜

Get Up and Move NZ

Love watching your videos! You and Kurt are so perfect together, always make me laugh! I definitely want to try kickboxing after watching your videos! 😛

Nino Dugla

i can’t believe that video didn’t start with cuddling in bed😂🥰

MissAuckland

Oh my word, Kurt's foot is like half of Sarah's torso, makes me nervous lol.

Simona Talarico

Go Sarah! Just had my boxing session last night – and you‘re vlog just makes me wanna go back and smash out another session!! 😍💪🏻 🥊

Corrinne Chapman

This was so good! Good on you Kurt for giving yoga a go! I can't even encourage my man to gym it with me!

Neve Robinson

Check out this Boss Mama!! Goals!!

Kiani De Pledge
                          Jen Humphry

Can you please do a little beginners video of all those poses (and others 😀 )
                            I find that SO cool, this is my new goal!!

Laura

How do you not get a headache having your hair pulled back so tight! 😂

AshleyOSNAP

Sarah you need to start up a Sydney yoga studio, Id be there!

Heather J

Love seeing your fitness journey, it's so inspiring!

Heather J

What music did you use in your video?

lady k

Can you please do a yoga flow video?!

Chloe Rooker

"just don't hit my junk" omg i died haha <3

Rachel Dodson

Go Sezzy!!🙌🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Annie Medosch

Where’s Fox during your workouts with Kurt?

Marlene Mendoza

I love how Kurt knows her potential and pushes her to achieve it, I think that is beautiful 😊❤️

Perla Salazar

I appreciate kurt so much he seems like an awsome partner from what you show us. God bless your little family!

Morgan Shamblin

Kurtle the Turtle. Yoga guru in the making.

Madz Anderson

"i want other babies" HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Moira Mangum

I literally get sad after watching your videos because then I know I have to wait a week for another one 😂

Moira Mangum

sarah you are such an inspiration to me. I have been watching you since the beginning. you, kurt, and little baby fox are so cute. I love you so much! ❤️❤️

Rachel Bong

I literally want you and Chontel Duncan to team up for something

QUEEN RAGHD

nice 💪🏼

Victoria P

Japanese jiu jitsu ? Jiu jitsu is Brazilian

NICOLE LITTLEJOHNS

Hi Sarah… you and Kurt are an incredibly supportive couple, a true rare thing in this life. So many people are benefited by having the opportunity to witness your relationship.

Boren_To_Live

Sarah do you know when you'll start uploading every 3 days again?

cloecouture123

I know you've mentioned that you often hold weight in your arms. My upper arms are definitely one of the biggest issues for me. I know you can't really target weight loss to one area, but do you have any tips? Your arms look amazing!!

Amanda Pace

Sarah is a badass

Maya Datt

This was so much fun to watch!! I wanna try boxing now!

Kimmy LaPorte

Hey Sezzy! Where did you get your pink boxing gloves? Been looking for a pair so I can box with my bf. He did jujutsu and karate as well! 😊

#74393
                                                                          Hailee Bennett

Can you write the sequence out so we can do this at home?

#74394
                                                                            LINA ANDRADE

Hi does your topeica protein come in sample sizes ? Love your videos!

#74395
                                                                              Melissa S

Fire! 🙌🏼💯

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!