FEBRUARY FAVORITES | 2019

Main FEBRUARY FAVORITES | 2019

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights

FEBRUARY FAVORITES | 2019

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video where I share all of my fav beauty products of the past month with you guys! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for watching!

Klara from Switzerland

is it everrr a KL video if there is no talk about smells and what it reminds her of. i love itโค๏ธ

Livy Woodward

I always listen to your reviews I feel like I can always trust what you say! I got the Essence Luminous Matt Bronzer after you recommended it ages ago and I've loved it ever since perfect for us pale ass girlies. I also bought the wet n wild highlight on your recommendation and I LOVE IT but it's a bit dark on me ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Anoushka Vardanyan

Can u pls make this vids try on style as well? Itโ€™s always more interesting with demo.

Haley Ruthardt

Try the wet n wild cushion foundation with spf 20! Itโ€™s so natural and pretty and skinlike. Butttt the shade range sucks

Mish mash

Wet and Wild, Bloom Time, is permanent.

eli Dyn

I LOVE YOUUUU

SarahClark

I loved the clarins lip stains this month! โ˜บ

iHeartZebraPrintt

I need a video on face primers from you Kathleen!!

Emma Casillas

I've got at least 10 lip products in my purse ๐Ÿ˜‰

mila juju1816

Love this kathleen ๐Ÿ’‹โค

v e r a

Kathleen THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for your retweet the other day, it was insane how many ppl watched that short clip ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ even Ylette commented on that post OMG HOW CRASIIII ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ my heart feels complete ๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ Thank you so much โค๏ธ

Kathleen: February may be short & sweet but my videos are not ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I love you

Ylette has the cutest jewelry ever and I'm so happy that they ship internationally ๐Ÿ™Œ I have to try her monthly subscription ASAP ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Andrea Leon

Pleaseeeee do more tutorials using your zodiac pigments! I literally bought them all and filmed a review on it but I would love to see more!!๐Ÿ˜

D. W.

"Really glossy… really jutsee… really chiney"

NoXanja

Tutorial on this eye look please! ๐Ÿ™‚ lysm

Judy Abdo

Can u please check out my makeup acc @makeupby_judy._

Tommelise

why do I watch your video even though non of mentioned products is available in my country? oh right, because i love you!
                                      you love perfumes, right? watch my most worn perfumes of February!

Alara Levsen

I would have to say my favorite product of the month would have to be the Dominique Cosmetics Berries and Cream palette. Every shadow is so pigmented and it seemed like every color made my green eyes pop!

Amelia Thornton

Disliked. โ€œJuitsyโ€ isnโ€™t a word.. neither is โ€œchineyโ€ girl wtf

Paige Ramos

I was going to say that I love your necklace so much! Is it possible to buy them?

Natalie Delaney

Did you get a haircut?

Jin and Sheen

Love how your make up always looks soooo good with what you are wearing, from the outfits to the accessories!
                                                and I loooove that necklace on you!
                                                Your creativity inspires and sparks joy! ๐Ÿ™‚
                                                Keep slaying!

Ksherlock57

Omg push pops were my favorite!!!

Ana Simeonovic

Wet n wild highlighters are so good especially blossom glow. I adore it!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ซ

Adessa Sanchez

whatโ€™s on the lids ! recreate the look ๐Ÿ’œ

Glory Dancer

Seems like almost everything Cover FX makes is terrific. Love the Bloom Time Highlight. Gorgeous! Love love love the green shirt on you! Beautiful!

Ola Abakumova

hey, you should try inglot x jlo blush in Cinnamon, i looks like you in a blush lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Rลซta Kaลพemaka

Im still waiting on zodiac pigment makeup tutorial!!! ๐Ÿคž

Lengyel Melinda

You are extremely beautiful!!!

Misty Parsons

Iโ€™m super pumped for your sisters jewelry subscription to have a silver option..Iโ€™ll definitely be getting that!!๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป Another awesome favorites video!! Hope you have an amazing weekend. Love you, Kathleen!!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜ xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ’–

Lauren Wilson

somebody help please

Hey, Iโ€™m from the UK and travelling to Florida next month, and minus spending most of my time in Disney world Iโ€™m planning on buying a load of makeup we either canโ€™t get here or itโ€™s just too hard to get. So one of my questions is. Can you buy colour pop in store somewhere and morphe? Or they only online?

Emma Rose

I love your top! The green compliments your skin so well

Nylej Bebida

Love the necklace

Elisa Shay

i miss videos like this kathleen๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

GallantNitroxide

I agree that February went by fast! It felt like my birthday came so so quickly (Feb 28) Iโ€™m 20 now ah! But now, time for some belated birthday shopping after this video! Thanks Kathleen! ๐Ÿ’•

Natalie Valentina

The color of your shirt almost matches your eyes perfectly…between your shadow color & shirt, your eyes look like such a beautiful spring green๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒฑ PS- WHICH Push Pop does the lip oil smell like, the Flinstones' sherbet๐Ÿคž, or the lollipop? ๐Ÿ˜‰

#9727
                                                                            Nairi Keshishian

You look stunning in this video! ๐Ÿ’•

#9728
                                                                              Brittany Lucas

So like… you said you've got 10 lip products in your purse at all times… prove ittttt!!! Lol
                                                                                What's in my purse video? Plus. Old skl YouTube.

#9729
                                                                                Shakina Ariesta Gunawan

can you pleaseeee make a tutorial on this eye look bcs its so prettyyy

#9730
                                                                                  Diana Martinez

Tutorial on this look!!!!!!

#9731
                                                                                    Katherine Lozano

The new Chanel foundation was my number one favorite of the month for sure! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

#9732
                                                                                      Elisa Shay

golden flower crown and precious petals are my fav highlighters from wet n wild๐Ÿ˜also that highlighter called โ€œfaceโ€ from james charles palette is freaking bomb though. it feels like a luxurious highlighter for me!!

#9733
                                                                                        mmmkkk987

All of your faves this month are cruelty free!

#9734
                                                                                          bella bee

I've been using your pigments non stop ๐Ÿ˜ณ

#9735
                                                                                            ademille makeup

Try the tarte rainforest of the sea moisturizer!! As a makeup base it get sticky and I LOVEEE it so much!

#9736
                                                                                              Cassiopeia Parker

I actually think I might go pick some of these up to try! Iโ€™m super bad at makeup, weโ€™ll mostly like face makeup lol. But you could sell water to a fish. Lol maybe I can do this lol.

#9737
                                                                                                Jamie Elisabeth

Your eyeshadow is beautiful in this video!!

#9738
                                                                                                  Amira Magdy

i love you

#9739
                                                                                                    Mai Moua

Gosh!! I love your hair!! โค๏ธ

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!