FEBRUARY FAVORITES | 2020

Main FEBRUARY FAVORITES | 2020

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      FEBRUARY FAVORITES | 2020

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video where I share all of my fav beauty products from the month of February with you guys! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for …

Fanni SzΓ©nΓ‘si

You could just move your computer from the view πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β™₯️

Irene Lim

Try innisfree peach mochi sponge! Is a blender for dewy finish foundation.. i have tried it and it feels really soft. I want to know what you think πŸ™‚

Issa

Thank god for this video I’ve been refreshing her vids just waiting for her february favorites

BeautyByHalia

Affordable alternatives for the hair oil? πŸ˜­πŸ’•

MrsFooCough

Kathleen: I haven’t seen the sun in days…. British people: IT’S BEEN 84 YEARS

BeautyByHalia

I’m so ready for your curly hair video! I need a complete how-to because I have absolutely no idea what to do with my hair and it always looks bad!

theelephantqueen13

Love your hair today!

Katerina Williams

Put your screen on an angle to get rid of the glare πŸ™‚

Alma Varela

Kathleen you are so beautiful

Ell Smells things

The elf palettes have just released in Australia but I'm so bummed at the price. I think you guys pay $3 ea. We're being charged $9aud!!! 😑 even with the conversion rate we should not have to pay $9. Maybe $4 or $5. But definitely not $9. Makeup is such a ripoff here πŸ˜ͺ

MusikGeek90

Highlight of the night was watching this with my 5 year old nephew and he said "She looks like she smells nice".

Amal Malik

Tutorial because that eye look is amazing and i’m going to buy the elf shadows today

Carla Hernandez

Give us all the commission codes ya got πŸ€ͺ lol I used it to buy the sailor moon collection πŸ’–

Lynette L

Kathleen please do a video on your eyeshadow look!!! GORGGGG 😍

akif bin halim

you should try the brand MINA u will absolutely love it

Jessie Zhao

For the glare, you can try tilting your screen up/down or turning your Mac left/right, ever so slightly. The subtle angle change will avoid reflecting the lights but still look good on camera!

Ally Lin

I've decided the first thing I'd do when arriving at the U.S is to buy all the "Kathleen favorites" throughout the year lol <3

Danielle

your hair 😍😍😍

Lucha Moreno

Kathleen’s nails are very Aquarius ♒️ lol

Eva Nott

Girl coming from someone who has a Virgo moon noone cares about the the glare coming off your computer screen πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚ dw so much lol

Savannah. Lyn

I have those spray bottles too lollll

Kiersten Reilly

kathleen are you on crack in this video? πŸ˜‚

Watanaya

I love your favourite videos!! But the problem is that I want to buy everything you mentioned πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Odd Octi

You should try Rizo's Curls!! Great products for curly hair!

Grabfood pa More

Emmy rossum!!!!!

Maria Thelin

Giiiirl, where's the shirt from? It' so pretty omg

Christy Woods

We could buy that bottle and put setting spray in it!

Christy Woods

Your hair does look so curly Kat,It looks Beautiful!

Jessica Levett

You should try curl keeper from Jonathan torch!! I think you can find it on amazon? It’s the best curly hair product I’ve ever used and everybody that I know uses it and loves it

Rene Walker

Maybe try to tilt your screen up to the ceiling a little bit. and stop moving the lights.

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                error: Content is protected !!