Fenty BODY LAVA?! Milk HydroGrip Primer…? Trying New Makeup! | Jackie Aina

Main Fenty BODY LAVA?! Milk HydroGrip Primer…? Trying New Makeup! | Jackie Aina

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Jackie Aina

Fenty BODY LAVA?! Milk HydroGrip Primer...? Trying New Makeup! | Jackie Aina

LOTS of heat dropping this month in beauty! Fenty gave us a new Trophy Wife Body Lava, Milk Makeup gave us an…interesting…new primer. And Mented …

Jackie Aina

what do you guys think of my new set up

Dicle Bedirhanoğlu

Omg I laughed all time 🀣 girl you are hilarious love you so much😍

Jessi H

that background though!!! matching your eye look

Savanna Olivero

Give this a like if you love when Auntie Jackie goes β€œ itty bitty itty bitty β€œ πŸ˜‚πŸ’“πŸ’“

Anthea Gonzales

Ummm Poison Ivy vibes??? living for ittt

kiba.97

Love you jackie β€πŸ‡¦πŸ‡±πŸ™†πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Rynnikins

Gurl I just have to say, this look is my current fave of yours. Everything just looked stunning!

Chakana Mayo

Black don’t crack but it does expand!

Tanya Lewis

That is crazy how people do eyeshadow then brows πŸ€”

gaea seraf

that whas a gooood beat tho!🀩

Lucinda Garcia

WOW obsessed with this look it’s crazy

Eno Akpabio

the lighting is a blessing

Diedra Evans

I can’t wait to get my hands on some colored raine eyeshadows

Jollibuwaya

HELLO!!!! THIS EYE LOOK IS REVOLUTIONARY

char90303

Ayeee gorgeous! Where are the brushes from again? And what was the ABH product?

basma hanna

Excuse me?! Where’s β€˜it’s lash time it’s lash time’

BANDILE NZIMANDE

Yo WUT is this CAMERA QUALITY😭😍πŸ”₯πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Justine Peralta

you look like starfire from the titans series! ❀️

Michelle Merry

Hi Jackie
                                            I have been watching you for around two years and I have never sent you a comment so here goes. You are so funny, true and real in what you believe. Wish there was more like you in the community. I am mixed race and the makeup industry is getting better because people like you are shouting out for women of colour. Thanks for stepping up and being our voice. Thanks also for introducing me to the two Nars foundations you love. They are now my HG and when mixed together WOW that’s all I’m saying. Thanks for always bringing positivity to your channel and for being a incredible role model to our young people. Thanks for also tackling the subjects other people won’t even consider and just thanks for always putting a smile on my face. God bless you 😘😘

Lalkaxo

I cant wait to use this fenty body lava when it gets warm & be GLOWIIIING ALL SUMMER!

Chas Alwyn

Bloom Pallet is life!!!! I am obsessed with it!!!

Leslie Jessica

β€œGet in the zone! Contour zone!”

I CAN’T. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

edwige toure

This look. OMG. I loved EVERYTHING! It was just perfect timing!

Rain Marie

I love you goddess πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’ž

Kelsey Charlotte

Damn girl… your skin is POPPIN in the video!

Jericho Pascual

YEsssssss a lot of people don't even use sun protection, but skin cancer is a real thing and the sun is equally cruel to every ethnicity.
                                                          Also I really appreciate the amount of sunscreen you applied! That's the correct amount for any actual sun protection

Chas Alwyn

That Milk Primer does nothing. I will stick to my Farsali Burring Primer…that’s magic!!!!

Belle lally

that eye look 😩she stunninggggggg

xlanakayx

YeSs our Queen almost at 3m πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ”₯πŸ’•

Or B

3milli in few daysπŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚

Bbg Betty

13:40 Mariah Carey has left the chat

xlanakayx

Tired of this stuff being so expensive too Jackie 😭😭

Tinofara

Yesss Jackie, that body lavvaaaa is lifeeee! I genuinely thought it would a lot yellow too! Lol but it looks great.
                                                                        Love from a small YouTuber πŸ’•

janisa reeves

I want that pallete.. Oh Lordt…

#26222
                                                                          not cool

How would I know if my foundation is compatible with a primer? I want to get the hydrogrip primer too but I wear the Fenty foundation and have oily skin and don’t want a mess in my face πŸ˜…

#26223
                                                                            Leonie Erdbeere

You look so beautiful πŸ’ž love you

#26224
                                                                              Sada’ Demoin

Gorgeous Jackie 😍

#26225
                                                                                Monique Heggs

Sooo, Auntie Jackie, I have an idea for a video. Since you and Alissa are such good friends, how about you guys do a "My Sister Does My Makeup" collab BUT here's the twist: instead of you doing Folake's makeup, you do Arnell's makeup and Alissa does your makeup? Then vice versa…

#26226
                                                                                  Saritha Sykes

exiting the video to go get me some trophy wife sis you convinced me

#26227
                                                                                    Damaris Jembere

Wow the eye! πŸ‘Œ

#26228
                                                                                      Yvette Richardson

You are beautiful

#26229
                                                                                        Y Moodley

Safari raine yaaaaas!! Can't wait for my delivery!!

#26230
                                                                                          Yvette Richardson

Girl you are funny

#26231
                                                                                            KAMAA NETE

LOVE ITTT SIS ❀️😍❀️😍 THEM EYYESS

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!