#FENTYBEAUTY New LAUNCH Lipsticks & Liquid Eyeliners | Swatches & Demo

Main #FENTYBEAUTY New LAUNCH Lipsticks & Liquid Eyeliners | Swatches & Demo

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by IVY.
Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    IVY
      #FENTYBEAUTY New LAUNCH Lipsticks & Liquid Eyeliners | Swatches & Demo

NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!! ▻MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THE BELL ICON SO YOU WONT MISS ANY UPLOADS Ivyleaguestyles P.O. Box 16674 Chicago, …

Kay Banks

Very pretty

Samitra Vash

Nice‼️😍Fenty is inclusive and versatile 💙💛💚💜

valerie Owens

I just got hot blooded today

504darling

Ivy that look is beyond amazing. You look so lovely. Picture perfect and so gorgeous. You slay all day😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

MSFORD2001

Ivy don’t look like that, that light blue was pretty on you.

kajohnson408

Love Love

Honey B

Ooh Pretty!!

CoCo Brown

This is eye makeup on you is so bomb it doesn’t even make sense 😩💕

Beauty Doll’

Love these colors

South Paw

Oooooo! Ivy!!!! Welp….. All I can say is…..YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! You killed every look!!! OUTSTANDING!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Briana Brown

Ugggggghhhhh I wish my hands were steady enough for those liners 😣

Elisa Lewis

You know i had to 🏃 and cop those colors

coline the one who motivates

Yassss

StephL

Love all the lip colors except Moto boat. I don't see many people buying that shade…lol! I don't do liquid eyeliners so I will pass on those. I wish FB would release some powder blushes.

Max English

Girl your beautiful…the colors wore nice on you 💄

Angel Tae

You can literally rock any color. Everything looked so BOMB on you 😍😍✨

Ms San Fran Bay

I love them ALL ❤️ I just got purpsicle , Rihanna done took atleast $450 from me 🙄 but its worth it 😩💅🏽

Junette Lacinda

You look so pretty, I'm definitely going to pick up some of these items!!

princess Jacob mova

Ivy!!! You look so pretty!!!! Now I wanna go get the new Fenty products

octaviaj1

Just bought 4 lipsticks due to your video. Thanks Ivy for doing a try on video

Paris OfPhrance

Ahhh you look so good!!

NATTY. YTB

Yassss😍😍

Pretty Bree

Nice job. You sold this product girl… I’ll definitely be purchasing the liners for the summer

ariontheair

These colors look so bomb on you 😍

Alexandra Wonder

Everything looks so good on you. Even the light blue lipstick. All the colours just pop beautifully against your skin tone. 🌸🌸

Yasmin Hamilton

I love this!!!! 💕💕💕💕💕

Zuri Moore

I just don’t understand y u don’t have more subscribers your videos are always bomb

Karess Nicole

Yess ivy 😍😍

Ashley Welch

🔥❤

Janice Dudley

Gurlllllłlllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

Haley Paige

Sun snatched looks soo cute with your shirt

Asia Jones

I wasn’t feeling the light blue lipstick either but you can always fix that with a lip liner.

S. Walkine

Ivy is forever my favorite ❤️😍 pretty black Barbie and everything looked great on you as always!

Ayanna Woods

Fabulous as always Ivy. Great video. 😊

#48988
                                                                          imperial diamond

I love the lip combo

#48989
                                                                            Tayaira. Ali

Wowww everything looked so bomb on you 😩😩💕💕💕 that eyeliner tho 🥴 they coulda did some more colors everything looked the same to me 🤦🏾‍♀️

#48990
                                                                              sam bry

They all suits you well!

#48991
                                                                                imperial diamond

Very powerpuff girls, love the eye look!

#48992
                                                                                  imperial diamond

I do not have enough dexterity for that liquid liner

#48993
                                                                                    imperial diamond
                                                                                      #48994
                                                                                      Melissa K. Washington

Hey Ivy girl !!!!

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!