FIRST 48 HOURS!! Body After Birth + Bringing Our Newborn Home | Baby & Puppy Meet!

Main FIRST 48 HOURS!! Body After Birth + Bringing Our Newborn Home | Baby & Puppy Meet!

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Sarahs Day
      FIRST 48 HOURS!! Body After Birth + Bringing Our Newborn Home | Baby & Puppy Meet!

SWEAT IT TO SHRED IT EBOOK FITNESS GUIDES!! Also check out my website for secret blog posts, stories, tips and more!

Liv Page

Watching abby with fox for the first time melted my heart. I am so in love. Wow. Perfect best friends. Bubba Fox and Doggo Abby!😍 ❤️

kloe cowan

I think most ladies abs seperate while they are pregnant so of course they they going to be separated straight after birth, midwifes shouldn’t really assess the ab separation straightaway most of the time they come back together one their own, if they haven’t by the 6 week MHC then start to see a physiotherapist

Kristine Kula

I wonder if Fox has jaundice, my son did and looked a little yellowish

Kim

Like seriously though, how much does he look like Sarah?

Fanny Couvreur

I’m feeling so much love for the four of you, already! 😍

Els Vanderwaeren

wish you all the best 😘

Lucy Matthews

You and Kurt are killing it Sez! You are meant for parenthood ☺️ and what a legend Abbi is xx

Maddalyn Bloomfield

Your mum reminds me so much of my mum. She passed away in 2013. I sent you a photo of her on Instagram (madimary19)

Becca Charlotte

Aww he looks like a doll 😍 he is perfect 💚💚💚💚💚 also Sarah you're amazing! Xxx

Lila Grace

Don’t forget about tummy time!!! It’s very very important xxx

Brooklyn Rachel

Kurt and sezzy with a baby kind of hurt my ovaries

Jade Foley

Oh my goodness you're an actual angel 🥰 I love the honest talk and real life stuff

zoë wijnands

Omg I want a baby so bad 😍😂😭 and Abby is so cute

Annabel Richards

OMG HES GORGEOUS ❤️❤️😍🥰

Ellen Amato

You’re a natural!

Casey Roberta

Ohhh Abby 😍💕😭 bless your lil heart!
                                      Congratulations guys! Gorgeous little family 👪 💕

Dalva O’Connell

Congratulations to to both!! He is adorable!! You look fantastic and of course your personality and smile brighten everyone’s day!!! Hope you heal quickly!! Women, how amazing are we!!!🥰🥰

metallica1994ify

Ooh my goodness! Abby really seems like she thinks fox is her own bubba 😍😍 so so adorable!

Poo Poo Face

5 minutes in… And my Make up is messed up 😩😭😭😭😭😪😪😪 soooo Beautiful Thank you for sharing this special time 🎀💗♥️🙏🏽

Jasmin Clasby

The after birth contractions are so cruel😫 as if we haven’t gone through enough pain haha

Chantel Dodd

I think that Abby is going to be really protective of Fox and not let him out of her sight.❤️❤️ Luv you so much Sezzy 😊😍😊😍

Maria Segovia

He is so cute and it was nice to see the reaction from Abby. Glad to see how well you are doing. Please talk more about postpartum experience

Julia Rivera

Omg sezzy, Fox is soo adorable I cant even!! And you look amazing!! And you can see how much you love being a mom!!

Adriana Murphy

He is so fricken cute I can’t deal! And you guys are crushing it, the love you have for him already is so beautiful 😍

UNI CORN

Thank you for being so real and open about everything like peeing and stuff coming out of your body. Those are the little things you ask yourself, but no one really talks about them. Also, i thought after giving birth you'd be knocked down for at least 2 weeks and can't rekally do anything, but you're running around and looking like a normal person😂❤️ anyway, I'm so so happy for your little family, all the best to you!!!

Soul Whisperer 101

Fox Ocean looks just like his dad Kurt! – he's so cute! ~ You're a Beautiful Family!

Leila Jade

Omg, i just love him!

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                          error: Content is protected !!