Flight Attendants Share Their Horror Stories

Main Flight Attendants Share Their Horror Stories

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Flight Attendants Share Their Horror Stories

“It was literally the scariest moment that I’ve ever had flying.” Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos & series about …

Jen 101

Some people are so disgusting lol

sae

Wow i cant imagine falling 500 feet… i hate heights

Nazirah Najib

that guy is pretty impressive. Doing his job eventhough its damn challenging . 👍👍👍

Giuliana Mannella

Oh my gosh. These poor flight attendants.

Jillian Baer

Do park ranger horror stories

Fly With Stella

Even us Flight Attendants get scared every once in a while

Hayden Games

What happens in the air stays in the air

Tara Leon

As his telling the poop story, I’m eating Nutella…..

Jajajaja Pre

On my flight back to America, I experienced some pretty damn wild turbulence while I was in the bathroom. It was literally perfect timing. The flight was pretty steady before I took off my pants. but as soon as I took off my pants and squatted down and began peeing, the plane started shaking like crazy. (I don’t sit on public toilet seats, I usually squat down with my feet on the floor NOT ON THE TOILET SEAT) it was wild, I couldn’t even stand still, so as a result I peed all over myself.💀

Celeste Alcalay

What’s Megan’s @?

Lauren Campbell

wow that male flight attendant is an actual angel who somehow decided to be a flight attendant

Angel A

I was on a flight once where there was a lot of turbulence, but the flight attendants were still serving drinks and the next thing I knew, the plane dropped and drinks were flying and everyone screamed. It lasted a few seconds, but that was the first time I ever thought I was going to die.

MayaKojima1

OMG MEGAN IS MY COUSIN!!!!!!

Adrianna Ball

Wiiiiiipeeeeee

Kimberly Rutherford

😂 loved it

Buju Pounds

I hate some one who sits like that guy infront of the camera on an interview…it gives me a different vibe about that particular person …

Elaine Gumenyuk

I live in Vegas, haha

Minnah

I’m not even lying once we were flying from Canada to Dubai to meet family and stuff, I’m11 and I was carrying my 3 months old baby sister while my mom was in the washroom, the captain said everyone stay seated and put your seatbelt on and he seemed mad and in a rush, my stupid self ignored it and my baby sister literally FLEW to the other seat and I freaked out everyone was screaming for a sec I thought my baby sis died or something🥺 scariest moment I thought it was my last second on earth or smth😭😭😭😭😭❤️

H-E-L-L H-A-W-K

Damn, look at that etheric spiral on Megan’s right.

PapiOfDragons

The "Princess seat" isn't a thing

ala ska

There are no destinations worth the misery of Air Travel.

TakiaSelen Newton

the story that Megan told happened exactly to me and since then I have never been able to go on a flight since!!!!

YouTube Zone

My dream was to be a flight attendant but here i am as a general worker

hiii

o red err

Kitti Angyal

Luckily i was just making dinner while listening to these amazing stories haga

Anonybitsh

If you wanna hear some horror/funny stories, talk to the agents in the actual airport. Lord knows what they go through

NATHALIE CUEVA

I dislike traveling on an airplane because of this reason. People can be very disgusting sometimes!!! Idk why or how they can manage to be like that, but come on it’s not that hard to be considerate and clean for a few hrs people especially on a short flight.
                                                            I’d much rather experience some turbulence or children crying and screaming for a few min than deal with people who are just absolutely rude and gross!

h o n e y

I love landing and the turbulence lmao
                                                              When we was landing going into Spain it was windy and it was shaking and everyone was like ‘oh my god’ and grabbing each other hands. I found it so fun

Aarya Louise

Now I'm feeling sick

Yesmean

All male flight attendants are gay. Facts! This job is so overrated, I can't! 🙄

Sharmy

@7:21 I left that 😭. People pooping themselves and peeing on themselves is such a common occurrence of this career. I feel like no one warned me before I got hired.

Karen

I personally could never be a flight attendant. I’m scared of flying on a plane 😭😂. I’m so paranoid of being in a plane. And it sucks cuz from where I am to Mexico (where my parents are from) it’s a 5 hour flight 😭. But I manage to pull through.

Cool Kid

The 500ft story is scary! She said it was from an air pocket which normally happens.. but what happens if the plane is 500ft from the ground? Plain crash

Simply Thandi

Daayuuummm

#94908
                                                                          David N

Megan second story killed me 😂

#94909
                                                                            Lola M

I love these kinds of videos lol

#94910
                                                                              hahaaylinsahah2

Ulysses said his own name really oddly??? also he's for sure had botox and lip injections.

#94911
                                                                                Marianna Susu

1st flight attendant: our plane dropped 500 ft in one sec
                                                                                  2nd flight attendant: I cleaned up 10 nails

#94912
                                                                                  Anonymous

Like whaaaaaaat?!!!??!?!?

#94913
                                                                                    dontcallmefelicia

I was going to say how relieved I was to hear that the majority of stories didn't have to do with plane malfunctions…and then I realized the flight attendants who would have plane malfunctions stories aren't alive to tell the tale…*gulp

#94914
                                                                                      Faith Kennedy-Graham

Im about to go on a plane, this was a great idea 😀

#94915
                                                                                        Abbygale Tirado

Whoever does the camera work please stop zooming in and zooming out and jump cutting come on one camera is good enough

#94916
                                                                                          The Dodo

Omg him saying wipies instead of wipes is cute.

#94917
                                                                                            Queen Bixcee

The man is so funny he said Clorox wipe-ee omgawd i am died wipe-ee

#94918
                                                                                              Bryana Devine

Bad time to be eating avocado

#94919
                                                                                                Taylor Q

That’s so nasty

#94920
                                                                                                  Swiss/Afghan Girl

Dont watch this while eating

#94921
                                                                                                    buttercupL0L

Flying to Istanbul next week, really wish I didn't listen to the first 2 and a half minutes 😒. And it's supposed to be raining the day I fly out.

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!