FLUFFY BROWS + FAUX FRECKLES! SUMMER MAKEUP

Main FLUFFY BROWS + FAUX FRECKLES! SUMMER MAKEUP

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Carli Bybel.
Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Carli Bybel
      FLUFFY BROWS + FAUX FRECKLES! SUMMER MAKEUP

THUMBS UP for more natural makeup looks πŸ™‚ *NYX Cosmetics Fill & Fluff brow pencils: …

Carli Bybel

sending lots of love πŸ™‚ XO

Ω  Ω 

I really need u 2 do a video abt ur body makeup, oils, highlighters and tanning products ,luv yaa😍

marisha ganguli

Looooveee youuuu carliii most beautiful woman ever

Asmita aasmini

I love u

LizziChi β“‹

Why does Carli sound like she has a cold in most of her recent videos?

ASMR Yumi Jimmi

ASMRish sooo gooood

MomLifewithKay

I love this look! U always look beautiful πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Patty Rose

Carli I need that brow pencil for some reason as I am getting older I feel like they are thinning out…btw love the flowersπŸ’• You are beautiful!!

ALI BUZZELLI

envious of the brows πŸ™‚

Kaitlin Brett

Carli can do a sponsored video and I still feel her genuine personality, learn about the product but don’t feel like I’m being sold to or pushed..and that’s cause she’s a real one πŸ‘ We stan a down to earth Queen

Sandra Ramirez

OG subscriber! Never get tired of your videos! ❀

Tana D’Amico

Really cute. I was happy you skipped the nose highlight and lip liner….bc sometimes it lengthens those features. I was curious to see you without!

Nadine Buckman

Super cute!!

Michala White

Looove your nails!!!

Zion Hunter

Very believable natural look. Love it. Great tips. Thanks for sharing.

Tay_The_Queen18

So pretty and vibrant

Heena Jariwala

I love this look

arif khan

Tht glow looks gud on u plss do wear highlighters

M GP

Those Flowers!!!! πŸ’•πŸ’• where did you get those flowers? Pleaseee πŸ™πŸ»

Sam D

Like your makeup tutorials, but can u have a close up on the makeup ?

Danie

I appreciate every quote at the beginning of every video ❀️

Sruti Kiron

Love the continuous uploadsβ™₯️β™₯️
                                                  Love you carliβ™₯οΈπŸ˜‚

Cynthia Gaytan

You have such a calming voice, I’m here for it❀️

Gaby Andrade

Def more of my style to do natural, so I can appreciate this video! thanx girl!:)

Jennifer Carpio

The flowers in your video add such a beautiful aesthetic decor to your videos. Love it!

Akesha Chapa

Love You CarliπŸ’œ

Starla Harmony

Love ❀️

Julissa Kristine

your brows are perfecttt!!! def trying this look

Kristen Zella

Carli, I can’t help but notice you’re not your normal happy and chipper self in this video πŸ˜” But of course you still look stunning! 😍 Hope all is well! Sending lots of love! Lysm!! 😘😘😘

Sue Shi

Love you Carli❀ Thankyou for this tutorial

arletteross

So pretty πŸ€—

R

I love you 😘

Nadine Bradley

Hi can you marry Doctor Mike? Okay thanks β™₯️

Erik Estrada

Your so beautiful, can i get a comment back 😊

#77487
                                                                          Natalie Pazmino

Your nails are gorgeous! Please post a pic of them 😍

#77488
                                                                            C S

Finally someone else using stellar OMG I'm on the fence but damn it looks like a nice foundation can you do a separate review of all day wear at least for the foundation and concealer please?!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

#77489
                                                                              TheBunnyely

eyebrows to much why?

#77490
                                                                                Felicia Carli

You are so cute ❀❀

#77491
                                                                                  Martina

if i had your eyebrows i would never stop looking in the mirror 😻

#77492
                                                                                    Lisa Sixburgh

Very pretty! I would love to try the NYX Fill & Fluff Brow pencil! Always on the search for the right pencil. Many thanks for showing us. And those freckles…so cute!!!! The flowers in the background are beautiful! I hope you are having a wonderful summer! Hugs!

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!